On Hiatus

When did I suddenly have a twin sister? {On Hiatus}

So, guys I  going to be on hiatus as you can see, since i haven't updated in a while. The reason why I am typing this is because people keep messaging me to update on this story. The reason is because it's hard, you know? Working on 2 stories at the same time. Also, I decided to work on my other story because well there are any people who are reading it, and plus I am more interesting in writing it. teehee. Basically becasue i have more idea in that one. So I realy really sorry that this might not be updated for a while until i finsh my other story, or when I suddenly feel like writing/ woking on this fanfic. So sorry to reader who really wants to read this story and was waiting for update. I just thought I tell you because I am a reader to so I know how it feel to wait foorever for the fanfic your reading to update. It's like they stop writing the story for a while but decided not to tell you and make you die waiting. So, I thought it was only right of me to give you guys a message that I won't be able to update for a while. So I am super super sorry.

It's just I am a sophmore in high school now and I have to concentrate on school to get a good grade and working on two stories is not going to work out. So, I could only pretty much work on one and working on one is pretty hard already. I am not sure that I can even update often.You know what I mean? So yeah, super sorry. Though I will be updating in "More Famous Than I Expected?!" the fanfic that I wil be working on. You guys can check it out if you want. Like, when you have nothing better to read, and searching for a fanfic to read. I know I do that sometimes. teehee. Anyway here's the link for those who want to read it:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/56089/more-famous-than-i-expected-charice-cnblue-fxband-shinee-snsd-superjunior

In case any of you guys are wondering what the poster is about. That poster is for the fanfic that I am currently working on ^^^^^ it's the link above story link.

In case you guys don't know who the girl in the poster is, she is Charice! I really like her! She's an AMAZING singer. She has such a ANGELIC, BEAUTIFUL, and powerdul voice

Also I want to thank glossjunior, cyrel_yuri11, XiaoLongBao, Khunpeeh, LilyK91, Yulsicafied09, shineeeee08, and erinus27 for subscribing to my story. I reedit the the chapter becasue I realize I forgot to thanks my subscriber. I always thank my subscriber becasue I feel like they should know that I appreciate their subscribing. I also usually reply to comments to let readers know that I do read their comment b/c I think their are readers who might be having the same question too..

So, Author's reply:

@candyredhearts: Uhhh.. yea. that is not YoonA. Plus in the story Yuri twin is name Kim Yoona not Im YoonA so the girl in the pic is not YoonA from SNSD. So, I techinically didn't really mess up YoonA pic since I am a Sone, I would know what YoonA look like. The girl in the pic is just some other asian girl pic I was finding that might look like Yuri.

@gee_24: No, thank you for your comment. But really sorry. Maybe I should not have let Yoona die before she met Yuri yet. But you knwo it's like if Yoona doesn't die I can't continue my plot. So, I am really sorry. Though maybe I will try to add some Yoona and Key sibling moment instead in the future. I hope that made up instead for the Yoona and Yuri sibling moments. Anyway, I love your opinion, so plz give me ur opinion.

To other readers, plz give ur opinion. I love to read ur comments and thought on my story. But if it's something bad like 'Stop writing the story' or any hate comments, then I would appreciate if u don't comment at all. Though if it's friendly suggestion and opinion, I am happy to read them. Anyway, though this story will not be updated in a while, but when I am free again this fanfic will be back on. Thank you for supporting me!