A New Begining

When did I suddenly have a twin sister? {On Hiatus}

[Seoul Hospital, Room A125]

[A week later]

Mrs. Kim: "What do you mean my baby is might not make it?!". She was shouting to the doctor while she was on the verge of tears after hearing the shocking news.

Doctor 2: "We will do our best to help her, but she might not make it, so we were hoping you could be prepare for the worst."

Mrs. Kim: "Oh!" She cries as her husband hugs her to comfort her.

Mr. Kim: "You can leave now. I willl talk to my wife." He said as the doctor left with a sorry look. "Honey. Look at me. Everything is going to be alright. THe doctor said she might not make it, but it does not mean she won't make it. You shouldn't be here crying right now. We should go see her. She might get better after seeing her umma."

Mrs. Lee: "Yes. I should go see Yoon-mi. She is in the intense care unit, right? Let's go." She got off the bed as her husband help her walk to the intense care unit.

---------------------------------

[In Room A126]

Mrs. Lee: "Is something going on in the other room?" She had been hearing yelling and crying all morning.

Mr. Lee: "It seems that the lady of the room had twins and one of her baby might not make it."

Mrs. Lee: "How sad. When I think that our Yuri might not make it, I feel like a knife is stab in my heart."

Mr. Lee: "Anyway, let's not talk about all these depressing stuff and go see Yuri."

Mrs. Lee: "Okay. I still haven't seen our baby yet and you got to see her more than mee. She might love you more than me."

Mr. Lee: "Really? Then how about I love you more so you won't be jealous?"

Mrs. Lee; "Aigoo. Yo have such such a sweet mouth. Let's just go." She pushes her husband out of the room and walk to the Baby Center. (The babies got tranfer to the Baby Center, except Yoon-mi who is in the intensive care unit.)

[Babies Center]

Mr. Lee: "Our baby girl is right there. Isn't she an angel?" he sadi as he pointed to Yuri.

Mrs. Lee: "Wah! She is so lovely. She is the loveliest thing I have ever seen."

Mr. Lee: "Of course she's lovely. She takes after you."

Mrs. Lee: She smile at her husband comment. "Thank you. But you are also just as lovely." As she said that she had a headacke and almost collapse, but her husband caught her just in time.

Mr. Lee: "We should go back. You are still weak." He helps his wife walk back to her room.

Mrs. Lee: She turn back, and whisper "Saranghae, my baby." and smileas she walk back to her room with her husband.

-----------------------------------

[Intensive Care Unit]

Mr. Kim: He points to Yoon-mi and told his wife. "See? Our baby is right there. She looks just fine. She is gonna be alright."

Mrs. Kim: She crys and smile. "Yes. My baby is gonna be alright." Then her sight started getting blurry and she fainted in her husband arms.

Mr. Kim: He catches her as she fainted. "Honey!" He quickly put her over his shoulder and carry her back to her room while calling the nurses and doctor for help.

[In Room A125]

Mr. Kim: "Is my wife alright? How come she suddenly fainted?" He ask the doctor as the doctor finish exaiming his wife.

Doctor 3: "She's alright. She just fainted from stress. It happens ofter to mother who had just given birth. She will be fine after resting for a while. Don't let have to marry worries it will be up her stress and she could have a depressing period pregnant mom usually have after giving birth." After he said that he left the room.

Mr. Kim: He sighs and sat near his wife bed. "What time is it already?" He look around the room for the time, and when he saw the time her nearly fell out of his chair. "Omo! It's already 6. I forgot to pick up Kibum." He quickly toook out his phone and called Housekeeper Yoon. "Hello? Housekeeper Yoon? Can you get Kibum from his friend, Jonghyun's house and make sure he have dinner. Oh? You already pick him up and he ate dinner and is now asleep? Thank you so much. Goodbye." He sighs as he shut his eye for some sleep.

[A few hour later. It is 11:30 PM]

Nurse: "Mr. Kim! Mr. Kim! Please wake up!" She whisper as she try to wake him up.

Mr. Kim: He winced and woke up and stretch then yawn. Then he notice the nurse and straighten himself. 'Is something wrong?"

Nurse: "Baby Yoon-mi is in critical danger. The doctor sent me to call for you." She spoke as quite possible to not wake Mrs. Kimfrom her rest.

Mr. Kim: "WHAT?!" He shouted as the nurse told him to quire down or we will wake his wife up. He nodded and quickly follow the nurse.

[Intensive Care Unit]

Mr. Kim: He saw the doctor came out of the room and ran to him. "How is my baby?" He shook the doctor and look at the doctor for an answer.

Doctor 2: He sigh. "Unfortunately, the baby didn't make it. She passed away 5 Minute ago."

Mr. Kim: He fell to the floor. "She die? It's not possible. Please save her. My wife will die because of the shock. I can't loose my wife too."

Doctor 2: "Mr. Kim! You need to be strong for your wife, and your family. You still have baby Yoona to take care of. Get a hold of yourself!"

Mr. Kim: "Yoona? My baby Yoona."

Doctor 2: "That's right. You still have Yoona. Yoon-mi may be gone, but you still have Yoona with you. God must have given you twins so that it can ease your pain." He then call a nurse over and told her, "Please help Mr. Kim back to his wife's room." The nurse nodded and help Mr. Kim back to the room while he was grieving over Yoon-mi.

[In Room A125]

[The next morning]

Mrs. Kim is crying over the news over what happen to Yoon-mi. And was really depressed until one of the nurse came in with baby Yoona in he arms not sure to give the baby to her or not. Key was crying "Umma." while seeing his mom so sad while her husband try to cheer her up. Then he saw Yoona and signal the nurse to give him the baby, and ask the nurse to leave.

Mr. Kim: As soon as the nurse left, he look to his wife and said, "You can't be like this. Yoon-mi may be gone, but you still have Yoona, Key, and me. You are there grieving when you should be caring for Yoona like a umma. We already lost Yoon-mi and there is nothing we can do about it, but we still have Yoona!" As he said that, Yoona started crying and he try to stop Yoona from crying.

Mrs. Kim: "Yeobo. Let me carry Yoona." AS she said that her husband gave her Yoona. As soon as Yoona was in her arms she stop crying and smile at her. She hug the baby while crying. "That's right. I still have Yoona. Umma promise to always love you, take care of you, and give you whatever you want. Umma's sorry. Saranghae, my baby. Saranghae." As she said that, Key ran to her and hug her and said "Saranghae, Omma. Key promise to protect baby." She laugh ad smile at her son cuteness and said, "Thank you." Then my husbandwalk to me and hug all of us. We were crying and laughing all at the same time.

------------------------------

[In Room A126]

Mrs. Lee: She was carrying Yuri and singing her a lullaby. (Babies get to stay with their mom after a week in the Newborn Center. I don't know if that is true, but let's assume that.) When she heard her husband walk in, she smile and said, "Good morning."

Mr. Lee: "Good morning." he said back to her. Then he sat down next to her bed and sigh.

Mrs. Lee: Hearing her husband sigh she look up and ask her husband what was wrong. In which her husband look up at her and sigh then started talking.

Mr. Lee: "My dad heard the news that you just given birth and Yuri was born from my siter. He was really happy, so he forgave us for running away and eloping."

Mrs. Lee: She smiles "Isn't that a good thing? We should have a celebration! What are you so gloomy about?"

Mr. Lee: "He wants me to take over his bussiness, now that I am back with the family. Since I had always been his heir."

Mrs. Lee: "Okay. I don't see anything so bad about it?"

Mr. Lee: He sigh then continue. "The problem is the hotel is planning to develop and manage hotel oversea too. It is in New York."

Mrs. Lee: She looks worry now. "How long will you need to be oversea?"

Mr. Lee: " About 20 years." He look at Yuri and sigh.

Mrs. Lee: "20 years! That long?" She ask her husband in which he answer yes. "Why does it takes so long? I thought you will be there 5 years most?"

Mr. Lee: "Well, building the hotel and planning it out will take a couple of years. Then setting up the place, and running the hotel. Then find a trustworthy peron to manage over the hotel, and train them. So it will take quite a lot of tiem. And 20 years is quite a long tiem. By the time I am back, Yuri will be all grown up and become a young lady." He sigh and look at Yuri again. "I don't want our daughter to experience growing up wihtout haveing a dad aroung. She will not have a memorable childhood."

Mrs. Lee: She look at her husband then look at Yuri, then said "Okay."

Mr. Lee: He look at hi wife and ask her, "What do you mean by Ok?"

Mrs. Lee: "I decided to go to New York wiht you. We will raise Yuri there and make our home there."

Mr. Lee: "Are you sure? It's a whole different environment? Can youbare leaving Korea? Your home?

Mrs. Lee: She smiles and laugh. "My home is where you are. After all, I am marry to you. Wherever you go, I go. You are my husband and I am your wife."

Mr. Lee: He hugs his wife. "Thank you for doing this for me and being so considerate. So, we will leave when you get out of the hospital a week later. I'll go home and pack our belongings to send overseas." He said goodbye and headed home to pack thier belongings.

[Outside Seoul Hospital]

[A week later]

Two family were leaving the hospital with their baby girl with a new future for each.

Mrs. Kim: She hugs her babyas she waited for her husband to get the car. *Umma promise to not let anything bad happen to you, and only good things come to you. I will always be here for you supportign you."

Mrs. Lee: She kiss her baby and look at Yuri's face. *My beautiful baby. From this day on we are leaving Korea, and will begin a new future in New York. Umma promise to give Yuri everything to make Yuri happy. Yuri is my little priness afterall.* Then she hears her husband behind her calling her.

Mr. Lee: "Yeobo! I just called a taxi and it should be here in no time."

Mrs. Lee: "Oh. Let's sit down there while we wait then."

[5 Minutes Later]

Mr. Lee: "Yeobo! The tax iis here. Let's go." He grab his wife and carry the baby things to the taxi. They got in the car.

Driver: "Where would you want to go?"

Mr. Lee: "To Seoul Airport, please." The taxi arrive at Seoul Airport and they got inside the airport and did all the procedure and got on the plane.

Mrs. Lee: Just before the plane took off, she look out the window to see Korea one last time before she leave. "This is a new begining." Then the plane took off to New York

------------------------------------------------

Sorry if these chapter were boring. I know these chapter were kind of sad and cheesy and all, but it will get better. I admit these first two chapter were boring.

Anyway, my sister read my stories and she was all like "Is Seoul the only place you know. Everything is Seoul. Seoul hospital, Seoul Airport,.. what's next? Seoul Restaurant?!" And I was like"Bingo! How's you'd know?" She sigh and was like "Typical you."

I just thought tell you b/c i thought it was kinda funny. Look forward to my next chapter. That is where all the drama is.