Meeting Big Bang

When did I suddenly have a twin sister? {On Hiatus}

[3 Years Later]

[At Seoul Airport]

People were crowding the place. There was family, tourists, and basically a lot of people. They were getting luggage, meeting people, getting people, and all that. Among the crowd there were two people who were making a commotion, and some people were looking at them for they were stunning, and attractive.

Minho: He was holding many luggage and running after a beautiful girl, “Yuri! Slow down! Can’t you wait up!” he yell after the girl while trying to catch up with her, and struggling carrying the many suitcases. The girl stop running and turn around as he ran to catch up with her.

Yuri: She look at him and said, “Sheesh! Come on! Hurry up! You walk so slow.” As she look at him in a really?-look.

Minho: He just stare at her and sigh. Then he look at the luggage of suitcase and look back to her raising his eyebrown and said, “Well… I’m the one carrying all the luggage while someone is doing nothing but complaining. She didn’t even bother to ask if I needed help.”

Yuri: She blush a little because of her insensitive side and said, “Oh.” And fiddle with her nails. She then chuckle nervously and ask, “Do you need any help?” as she reach her hand to get one of the many suitcases he was carrying.

Minho: He look at her raising his eye brown and giving her a are-you-serious look and then sigh and shake his head sideway. “No thanks. Later you’re just gonna complain how your arm hurt and all. Then you’re gonna be all how I am not a gentleman making you do all this work.” He said as he knew she was going to do that later. He did after-all know her for 13 years which is a pretty long time.

Yuri: She just laugh and smile at him and said, “You know me so well. It’s like you know me better than I know myself.”

Minho: He smirks at her answer. “Of course. If I don’t know you best, who does? Is there anybody else in this world?” he said mockingly teasing her a bit.

Yuri: She laugh at his conceitedness and said, “You really are conceited. And to answer your question it would be my mom and dad.” She said as she reply him. She always had a good comeback answer.

Minho: He just raise his eye brown and said, “Seriously, you always have a comeback for everything. Anyway beside them could you think of anyone else?” he ask already knowing the answer, causing him to smile a little.

Yuri: She smile and said, “Geez… You know there is no one else beside you that know me so well. You just want me to say you, didn’t you?” as she eye him and playfully nudge his shoulder really hard so he can feel a little pain. She was not that nice, to let him and let him off.

Minho: He look at his shoulder which was now twitching with pain, “Owww… that hurts. You know you nudge people pretty hard, right? Anyway, are we gonna stay here and talk for hours or are we going to drop our stuff at your place and go explore Seoul?" He ask her playfully.

Yuri: She look at him with a what-do-you-think-look and said, “Of course we go explore Seoul! What a silly question!”

Minho: He look at her then said, “Then… let’s go!” he said as he started dragging all the suitcase with him and ran off leaving Yuri behind.

Yuri: She then notice that he had ran off without her and started running after him and yell out, “Hey! That’s cheating!” as he turn back a little and just stick out his tongue, and started running faster. She then yell out, “Hey! That’s it! You are going to get it!” she yell as she chase after him.

-30 Minutes Later-

They were walking around arguing with each other about which is the way and who’s right and who’s wrong.

Minho: “Hey! Are you sure this is the right way?” he look at Yuri a little irritated since they had been lost for the last 10 minutes, and it was all because she didn’t want to take the car, saying she wanted to walk to explore the place more. Since if they drive, they wouldn’t discover as many place, which he though was ridiculous because he think even  if you’re on the car you can still see as much as you can walking. But he give in to her because she kept complaining and nagging at him, which she know really annoys him.

Yuri: She also started a little cranky since he was getting mad at her, so she reply in a slightly irritated tone, “Of course! I’m not a little kid who gets lost. Plus, those people from earlier said to walk straight down to the coffee shop, then turn right, and keep going and turn left to reach Seoul’s Amusement Park. Geez! We’re almost there, be more patient will you.” She reply back kind of taking out her anger on him, which she thought he deserve it.

Minho: He started getting cranky to so he said in a irritated voice, “Oh, really? I’m not being patient? Why don’t you just admit that we are lost thanks to your direction.” He exploded his feeling on what he is feeling right now to her, which was him being angry.

Yuri: She look at him with a mad face and said which was more like practically yelling at him, “Really? It’s my fault! You are just blaming everything on me now! You know we are going in the right direction! You’re just being impatient like a little kid!” she practically yell at him causing some people to look at them.

Minho: He notice all the people staring at him and said, “Okay, okay. I’m sorry for taking it out on you. It’s not your fault okay? Maybe we took a wrong turn somewhere.” He said trying to calm the situation, which only made it worst.

Yuri: “WHAT? WE took a wrong turn somewhere? Don’t you mean you. You were the one leading the way, I just give you the direction!” she said as she started yelling some more. She saw some people staring at her and Minhowhispering stuff, but she didn’t care. She was to mad to pay attention to those people.

Minho: He try to calm her down because he knew she was really piss at him now. “Okay, okay. I’m sorry okay?” he said as he try to apologize to her, in which she just turn the other way and hmph at him. He then try to change the topicand said, “Oh! There’s some people over there. Let’s ask them for direction.” As he grab her hand and pulls her running to those people.

Yuri: She was being drag by Minho, even though she was still mad at him. Then she felt her hat was about to fall off and said, “Wait! Slow down. My hat is about to fall off.” He stop dragging her and she fix her hat and apologize. She kind of forgive him, but only a little bit. She was still mad at him for taking his anger out on her.

Minho: After she finish fixing her hat he started dragging her to a group of people who was about his and Yuri age. He walk to them with Yuri behing him, and ask “Hi? Excuse me?” to those group of boys.

Boy: He turn to see Minhoasking him something in English. He was all like “Huh?” then turn to one of his friends and said, “Hey! Hyung, It’s a foreigner. You speak Jiyong-hyung. Since you have better English than me.” As he push Jiyong toward Minho’s way.

Jiyong: He look at his friend and sigh. “Seriously, Daesung. You should work on your English.” He then turn to Minhoand Yuri who was behind Minhoand said, “Sorry. My friend’s no good at English.” As he give them a friendly smile.

Minho: He then notice he was asking them in English. Must have been use to speaking English so much was what he thought. He mentally hit himself and he could hear Yuri quietly giggling behind him at his stupidity. If she wasn’t mad at him, she would be making fun of him right now, but she was mad, so he try to hold In her laugh, which was not really working out for her. He could tell because he heard her laughing a little, and then try to stop herself. He then said, “Oh!” and he laugh awkwardly. “Sorry, sorry. I spoke in English by habit. I forgot I was in Korea.” He said as he laugh at his sillyness.

Daesung: He look at Minhoa little shock and said, “Y-You speak Korean?” not believing what Minhojust said.

Minho: He laugh awkwardly and said, “Yeah. I was born in Koreaand live here for a few year, then move to U.S.where I was practically raised.”

Daesung: He then smile, happy that Minho was Korean, so he could understand what Minho was saying and said, “Oh! Is that so? By the way, I’m Daesung. Are you here on a trip?” he ask Minhofriendly.

Minho: “Well, I am not visiting, I am planning to stay in Koreafor a while. And my name is Minho.” He said as he gave them a friendly smile.

Daesung: “Oh, we might see each other in the future more than, but are you lost or something? You look like you were asking us for the direction earlier?” he ask Minhosince he seems to be finding someplace earlier, and then went toward them.

Minho: He smile and was glad that Daesung brought back that topic, because for a minute he forgot he was asking them for direction. “Yeah… we were looking for Seoul’s Amusement Park. But me and my friend kind of got a little lost here.” He said as he give them a smile.

Yuri: Seeing how Minhotalk about her she got a little more irritated because it seems like he was pushing the blame on her. “What?! It’s your fault we got kind of lost. You were leading the way!” she said as she turn the other way.

Minho: He then try to apologize right away, hoping she would forgive him already. “Okay, okay. It’s all my fault. Sorry, okay? It was all my fault, okay?” he try to make her forgive him a bit.

Yuri: She was still a bit mad and his tone didn’t sound sincere, it was more like he just said htat so she would just forgive him already, so she just ignore him and said Humph!

Minho: He sigh at Yuri’s stubbornness. He then turn back to those boys and ask, “Anyway… do you guys know the way to Seoul’s Amusement Park?”

Big Bang: (A/N: I’m gonna call them as Big Bang as a group so I don’t have to write out all their names when they’re pretty much saying the same thing.) Even though some of them didn’t understand English, but they thought that Minhoand Yuri was suc a cute couple. Having a couple quarrel and all. They started chucking at the scene a little.

Minho: He look at them and said, “Hello?” since they seem to have not heard him.

Big Bang: “Oh! Sorry. So what was it?” They ask as they snap back to Minho.

MInho: He look at them weirdly, but just try to put that behind his train of thought and ask them again, “Do you guys know the way to Seoul’s Amusement Park?”

Seungri: He answer excited, “Oh! We’re going there to. Why don’t you come along with us?” he ask friendly.

Minho: He didn’t want to be rude and intrude on them because they might just be saying that to be friendly, so he ask, “Are you sure? We don’t want to trouble you.”

Seungri: He just smile at Minhoand said, “No, no. It’s no trouble. I’m Seungri by the way.” He said as he introduce himself, and offer his hand.

Minho: He smile at Seungri and greet him, “Nice to meet you too.” He said as he shake hands with Seungri.

Seungri: He pointed to a guy wearing a cap in s stylish and unique way and said, “That’s Taeyang”

Taeyang: Taeyang smile at them and said “Nice meeting you!”

Seungri then point to a guy in mohawk hair style and said “That’s Jiyong. The guy who was speaking English earlier.”

Jiyong: He gave them a friendly smile and said, “You can call me G-Dragon if you want or GD for short.”

Seungri: “And the guy that have been quite the whole time is Seunhyun. My name is also Senghyun, but it’s so confusing, that’s why people call me Seungri.” He said as he explain and gesture to T.O.P (A/N: For readers who don’t know that T.O.P name is Seunghyun,)

Seunghyun: He didn’t smile or anyting, but coolly raised his hand up and said, “Hey.”

Minho: He smile back and said, “Well, I’m Minhoand my friend here Yuri.” As he pointed to Yuri, but didn’t hear her say anything. He look at her then said “Yuri!” as he give her a stern look.

Yuri: She didn’t look at him or the other, and while looking away said, “Hello.” As they all stare at her.

Big Bang: They couldn’t see her face because she was looking down and not facing them, plus her cap cover her face. They just smile at her awkwardly and said, “Hello. Shall we go?” as they started walking.

Minho: He gave them a sorry look about Yuri and said, “Sure” as they just smile saying it was okay. He started walking while dragging Yuri along with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this cahpter is pretty boring. It's like a couple fight, except Minho and Yuri are not dating....YET or willl they? teehee. Anyway, the reason why Yuri got mad is b/c you know how bys are so inseitive and clueless sometime. It's like they say something, but thye don't know how much it affect a girl. Plus, you wkno when you're lost you get cranky, right? You start feeling frustated and start blaming and picking fight with someone. So, that pretty much explain the fighting b/w Minho and Yuri. Also, I couldn't update much b/c I was busy with school stuff. Like buying supply and school starting. I just started school this week. it was pretty tiring. Sophmore year ws harder then freshamn yar. I have a lot of hw even though it;s the first week of school. Anyway, since school started I don't think I will be able to update as much. But I will try to update when I can. Anyway thanks for reading. don't forget to subscribe and comment when you leave