A nice present and a little date

When did I suddenly have a twin sister? {On Hiatus}

[At a hotel in New York]

[Recap]

Yuri: "You're such a meanie. And you call me mean. Though I knew you wouldn't forget my birthday!" She hug him and took the present form him and start unwrapping the present.

Minho: He blushes at she hug him, but she didn't seem to notice becasue she was busy opening her present. He clear his throat and look away and said "So, do you like it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri: She stare at the present and admire it. It was so sweet of him to got her this. She smile and hug him. "I love it. It's beautiful. Thank you."

Minho: He blushes as she hug him and smile. "Do you need help with it?" he ask as she let go of the hug.

Yuri: "Yes. Can you help me put it on? Thank you." she said as she give him the necklace and lifted her hair up and out of the way.  He got her a heart shape necklace locket. On top of the locket there was an engraving that says Always be , and when she open the locket it say here for you . And on the side of that engraving there was a small picture of him and her together as little kids.

Minho: He finish helping her put it on, and she was like all still. he panicked and ask "Yuri? You okay?" as soon as he ask that tears cam out of her eyes and started panicking more. "What happen? You don't like it? Is it not what you wanted? Is it ugly?" he started panicking.

Yuri: She laugh and smile while wiping her tears. "No, it's beautiful. I was just touch and happy that you got me this. It was very nice of you and I started getting emotional. I promise to always wear it and keep it safe." she said as she laugh.

Minho: "Really? I'm glad you like it. Got me worry for a minute there." he said as he sigh in relief. Then look at Yuri suddenly and started rumbling through his pocket. "Oh, yea. Mr. and Mrs. Lee was very sorry they couldn't make it to your 16th birthday because they had to go a business trip. They told me to give you this..." he finally pull out a small present from his pocket and hand it to her. "They hope you will like their present."

Yuri: She open the small present and only see piece of paper. She look at Minho questionly as he just gesture her to read it. She took the piece of paper out and she open the folded piece of paper to see nothing but two words. It read Turn Around . She turn around to hear "Happy Birthday, Princess!" from the two people she wanted to see most today, her parents. When she saw them, she ran to them and hug them tight as her brother and cousin walk up to her.

Mr. Lee: "Calm down, princess. I'm suffocating. Are you that happy?"

Mrs. Lee: "I am suffocating here, dear." she said to her daughter as she try to pry out of her daughter's hug.

Yuri: She let go of them as her parents straighten themself up from her bear hug. Then she started questioning them "What are you doing here? Didn't you have to go to a business trip? I thought you were busy? How are you here? Am I imagining stuff? Is-" she got cut off as her parents started speaking.

Mrs. Lee: "We did have to go on a business trip, but we tried to finish things up as quickly as possible and as soon as we finish we ran straight to the airport to get here. We couldn't miss our little princess 16th birthday. That's a girl dream party. It's the day when you become a big girl. Plus, someone here was very sad, and all worry if you will be lonely and sad." She said as she look to her husband.

Mr. Lee: He was embarrass that his wife told his daughter how he was acting. He clear his throat and look away, and then said "Honey.. you're embarrasing me."

Yuri: When she heard that she ran straight to her appa. "Appa! This is the greatest present ever. I love you very much. Thank you for being here on my important day." she said as she kiss him on his cheeks.

Mr. Lee: He llok at his daughter and smile. He then pinches her cheeks as she pouted. "Anything for my little princess."

Yuri: "Appa! I'm not a little kid anymore, I'm a full grown lady starting today." she said as she pout some more.

Mrs. Lee: She look at her daughter and pinch her cheeks. "Aigoo, you are so cute. But you will always be our little princess no matter what."

Yuri: She pout but smile at her parent, "Anyway, let's get this party started!" she cheer as everybody went back to partying. She then pull her parents to the dancefloor with her, as her dongseng went back to their friends.

Mrs. Lee: "Stop dear, you're making me embarrassed. Why don't you dance with Minho and you're friends." She said as she gesture to Minho who was talking to her appa.

Yuri: "I would rather dance with you. She said as she hug her mom while her mom just smile and shake her head. Then, Minho and her appa walk up to her.

Minho: "Yuri. You should let them have a rest. They just got back from the airport and went straight here. I think they are pretty tired. How about letting me have a dance instead?" he said as he hold his hand out when the music change to a romantic one.

Yuri: "Well, I guess it's okay." she said as she give Minho her hand. "Okay, umma and appa. You guys should go rest, and I will hang out with Minho here." she said as she pretended to be disapointed with having to dance with Minho in which her parents just laugh at her.

Mr. Lee: "Have fun, dear." he said to his daughter and then look to his wife, "Shall we go home and take a rest from traveling?" he said as she answer okay. Then they walk out hand in hand with each other out of the hotel.

Yuri: She sigh as she look at her parents while dancing with Minho.

Minho: He heard her sigh and ask her "What's wrong?' 

Yuri: She sigh as she look at Minho. "I'm just so jealous of appa and umma. They found the person they love and can spend the rest of their life with... When will my fated person appear?" she said as she sigh with envy.

Minho: Hearing Yuri say this, he blushes. He knew this was his chance to confess to her. HE then started speaking "Y-Yuri. The truth is... for all this time I-I'd.."

Onew: He tackle his sister and interrupted Minho's confession. "Noona! You should see this! They have chicken stuff with pineapple and apple. It taste really good. You should try it or you will regret it." he said as he try to pull her with him. He then notice Minho and ask "Were you in the middle of something?" he ask Minho unaware that he just ruin his hyung's moment.

Minho: "Oh, it was nothing." he said as he smile at Onew. Inside he was slightly irritated that Onew just ruined his moment.

Yuri: She looks at Minho then at Onew who look at her with sparkling eyes which was quite creepy. "Then, I am gonna go eat some chicken with Onew. You wanna come along?" she ask Minho as Onew look excited and look at Minho with sparkling eyes in which Minho seems to be creep out too.

Minho: He saw Onew looking at him with sparkling eyes and was creep out "Uhh, no thanks. I think I will be just fine waiting here." he said in which Onew look sad that Minho didn't want to eat chicken with him. Seriously, Onew and his chicken. They sure know how to ruin a moment.

Yuri: She look at him and smile. "Then, I am going to have some chicken. Or this chicken-obsessed boy won't let me be in peace." she said as she look at Onew and giggle. "Anyway, see you later." she said as she got closer to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "That's for the present you give me, and acompaning me for a while."  she said as she smile and walk away with Onew leaving Minho there, astound.

Minho: He stood there and blush after Yuri left. Then he mumble "I just lost my confidence to tell you my feeling, Yuri." then he walk to the bar of the hotel which had cocktails and drinks. He then order a cocktail ann sigh. he then said in a small voice "To me.. and my life." he said as he drank the cocktail.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Meanwhile at Seoul Hotel]

Yoona: She was walking around looking for Jonghyun, and there she see him sitting there just eating by himself. And wonder where her brother and his friends are leaving Jonghyun alone. She walk slowly behind him and put her hand over his eye, "Guess who?" she said

Jonghyun: He smirk knowing it was his girlfriend. "Is it Hyuna, Luna,  Sooyoung, Tiffany, Jessica, or Sunny?" he ask teasing his girlfriend, and pull her hand down and pull her down to sit next to him.

Yoona: She look mad and jealous. "Yah! Who are those girl? Have you been cheating on me? I should go tell Key-oppa you are cheating on me, and he will beat you up." she said as she walk away and outside the hotel with Jonghyun running after her.

Jonghyun: "Yah! Yoona!" he call after her while running after her. She turn around and face him and look slightly annoy.

Yoona: "Why are you here with me, and not with those girls whatever-their-name is?" she ask with a jealous tone.

Jonghyun: "I was only kidding." he said as she look at him really mad. "I knew it was you, I was only going to tease you a little. And whenever you are near me, my heart will beat non-stop." he said as he smile at her cutely.

Yoona: She look at him and hit him on the head. "Seriously, stop. Be serious. That was so not funny." she said and started laughing "And that line was so cheesy. You must have stole that line from a drama or something." she said as she look at him and laugh some more.

Jonghyun: He hold his head in pain and said while pouting "I was serious with that line. It is copyrighted by THE Jonghyun.

Yoona: She laugh at her boyfriend and raise her eyebrown and said "Sureee..." giving him a I-believe-you-NOT look. "Anyway let's go for a ride." she said as she pull his hand.

Jonghyun: He look at his girlfriend "Yoona..? You do remember that I got my car confiscated by my parents for ditching school and going on a date with you, right?"

Yoona: "Yeah. I do, and what about it?" she look at him as he sigh frustrated that she didn't get what he meant.

Jonghyun: "Remember? I don't have have a car, so we can't go for a drive." he said as he sigh some more thinking about his baby(his car).

Yoona: She smirk and raise up her car key in front of him and giggle.

Jonghyun: His jaw drop when he saw those keys. "W-Where did you get that? Did you steal it? Oh my god." And he started panicking.

Yoona: She rolls her eye at he boyfriend weirdness. "OH, yes.. I stole these car key that I found in my present. Of course I didn't, you pabo!" she yell as she hit his head again

Jonghyun: He holds his head in pain and glare at Yoona who just laugh. "Can you stop hitting my head?, and where did you get that?" he said as he pointed to the keys.

Yoona: She sigh and shake her head. "As for the first question, no, and for the second question my answer was in case you weren't listening  that I got this as a birthdya present from my parents." she said as she give him a well-duh-what-you'd-expect? look.

Jonghyun: He sigh in relief and said "Oh! What a relief. I though you'd stole it, and I would have to visit my girlfriend at the police station.

Yoona: She hit him on the shoulder really hard and start yelling into his ear. "Yah! What do you mean by that? Don't you know I am a nice, innocent, and cute girl?" she said as she give him a sweet smile.

Jonghyun: He look at her and said, "Uh, yea. sure, whatever you say Yoona."

Yoona: She sense the sarcasm in his voice and got irritated, "Yah! Anyway you coming or not? Or I'm leaving you behind..." she said as she started walking off leaving Jonghyun running after her.

Jonghyun: He runs after her while shouting "Wait up!" and when he finally catches up to her he put his arm over her shoulder and ask her "Shall we go, birthday girl?"

Yoona: She smile at him and said, “Let’s go!” as she grab his hand and start driving.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you guys think of the story so far? plz comment and tell me what you think. And what do you guys think of that new poster? I m planning to use that poster for the previous chapter, this chapter, and maybe the next chapter? not sure about next chapter. i might change back the poster to the orignal ne because that one seems more nicer, r at least that's what my sister said. anyway comment on what you think.