The accident and the goodbyes

When did I suddenly have a twin sister? {On Hiatus}

[At the beach, Korea]

-30 Minutes Later-

They were at the beach. Yoona park the car and start running to the beach with Jonghyun trailing behind her.

Jonghyun: “Yah! Kim Yoona! Wait up!” he yell as he ran after her chasing her.

Yoona: She laugh as she look back while running and laugh. She then said “Come on, Jonghyun! Don’t be such a turtle!” she said playfully as she stick out her tongue and laugh.

Jonghyun: He ran faster and yell, “Yah! Turtle?!  Come here, you need to be punish!” he said as she chase after her.

Yoona: She just laugh as ran faster leaving Jonghyun behind. “Catch me before you say that!” she said as she turn back to face him and then run as fast as she can. They play for a while till they were beat tired and flop on the sand as they look at the stars. Then Yoona said she was cold, so they decided to head back. Outside the car, she complain to Jonghyun “I am so.. c-cold. I can’t even move my hands. Jongie, can you drice instead.” She said as she give him the puppy-eyes.

Jonghyun: He look at the puppy-eyes and fell under its charm. He sigh and said “Fine! I’ll be you’re driver for today, since you’re the birthday girl.” He said as he pinch her cheeks causing her to pout.

Yoona: She pout as Jonghyun pinch her cheek and laugh. She then hug him and said, “I love you, Jongie.”. She then kiss him on the cheeks as he blushes and got in the car.

-10 Minutes later-

They were in the car doing nothing and she was really bored because when Jonghyun drives he doesn’t like to turn on the radio or talk because he say he can’t concentrate.

Yoona: She was really bored, so she did shake Jonghyun who was driving next to her to get his attention.

Jonghyun: He was driving and Yoona started shaking him all of a sudden, he look at her a little irritated because he hates it when people disturb him when he drives because that might lead to an accident. He look at her for a moment and said “Y-Yah, Yoona! I’m driving, so don’t bother me. I could get into a accident.”  As he look away from her and back to the lane.

Yoona: She was slightly irritated how Jonghyun ignore her. She had nothing to do, so she turn up the radio and started singing to which Jonghyun just look at her with a don’t-do-that look and turn off the radio causing her to lose the last source of entertainment she could find. She should have brought her i-pod or something. She then look away from him and to the window on her side and stare at the passing cars.

After 10 Minute of silence and awkward atmosphere in the air, Jonghyun glance over at Yoona to see her still mad and not looking at him.

Jonghyun: He clear his throat, and started speaking to Yoona with his eyes on the road, “Baby! Are you still mad? I’m really sorry.” He said as he look at her.

Yoona: She turn to look at him, and then turn back the other way, and said nothing but, “Humph!”

Jonghyun: Sensing his girlfriend was still angry he nudge her and said, “Come on, Yoona. We can stop by the ice-cream shop by the way and buy your favorite strawberry flavor~” he said as he give her the puppy-eye as she turn back to look at him and said to her, “Forgive me?” he said with a little aego.

Yoona: She saw how cute he look and sigh while pouting, “Fine, I’ll forgive you, but no more puppy-face next time. You know you’re puppy-face is cute, so I can’t help, but forgive you. It’s not fair.” Hse said as she pout.

Jonghyun: He smile as he saw Yoona pouts and laugh, “But you know you like it when I do my puppy-face.” he said as he grin at her.

Yoona: She just smile at him, and shake her head and said, “Yeah, Yeah.. Whate-Jonghyun!” she scream his name as she took of her seat belt and got to him and hug him shielding from the car that was coming his way.

The other car crash into them because he was working many days without sleep and accidentally doze off, causing him to drive on the wrong lane. Jonghyun seeing how the truck was heading to them, he stear the car making a 360 spins as another car who was driving accidentally ran into them by accident causing the car to flip over.

Jonghyun: After the car was flip he open his eye and look to his side to see Yoona who seems to be getting unconscious, and was bleeding a lot. “Y-Yoona.” He said as he shake her and started getting teary when he see her in that state.

Yoona: She feels someone shaking her and calling her name. She open her eye slowly and saw Jonghyun and whisper “J-Jonghyun..”

Jonghyun: He smile happy that she was okay and hug her. “Yoona! I’m so glad you’re okay. Let’s get out of here.” He said to her as he tried to kick his door open as driver got off their car and people gather around to help them. Finally they got the door open and got out. He carry her out with the other peoples and carry her away from the car, as some people were calling the emergency for help.

Yoona: She open her eye again and look at Jonghyun. Then struggle as she lift her hand up to Jonghyun face slowly, and said, “J-Jonghyun..”

Jonghyun: He look at her and smile a reassuring smile and said, “Just a minute. The emergency car going to be soon. You will be alright.” He said as he put his hand through her hair.

Yoona: She just shake her head slowly and smile and grab his hand, “J-Jonghyun..” she manage to say out his name.

Jonghyun: He look at her with worry and ask, “What’s wrong, baby?” he said as he caress her hair.

Yoona: She smile sadly and said as tears came out, “I-if I die, tell omma, appa, and Key-oppa that I’m sorry for not being a good daughter and sister for leaving them behind.” She said as she smile sadly at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: Tears came out of his eyes and he shake his head and look at Yoona, “No! I won’t tell them because you are going to be just fine! Just you see!” he said as he try to smile but fail to do so as tears came down his eyes and he wiped it away.

Yoona: She just smile at him and slowly reach to his face and hold it gently while saying, “You pabo…” she said as she smile and a tear roll down her face. “I want you to be happy after I’m gone, okay?” she said as she look into that beautiful eye of his that she love the most about him, that shine like the stars.

Jonghyun: He shakes his head as he hold her tighter. “No! You are going to be just fine.” He said weakly reassuring her, which was more like he was reassuring himself.

Yoona: She smile sadly and a shaky voice said “J-J-Jonghyun… Please.. Don’t make this any harder for me.. Promise me.” She said as she stare in his eye with such sadness.

Jonghyun: He look at her and can’t seem to reject her request so her said, “F-fine, but you will be just fine. They’re coming soon.” He said as he look at her and yell in a desparate voice to the people around them “Please! Hurry! She’s badly hurt here!”

Yoona: She tug on his shirt as he look at her and said, “Thank you… I was really happy being with you. I really love you Jongie…” she said as she smile and tears stream down her face. She then close her eyes and her hand drop and she was still like a lifeless body.

Jonghyun He trembles and started shaking her, “Y-Yoona.” He said as he shake her harder. “Wake up. Don’t joke around. It’s not funny.” He said as he tremble and shake his head not believing what he is seeing. He kept holding her in his arm until the emergency people finally arrive.

Emergency people: “Son. She already pass away. .You need to get on the car to get yourself treated. You are badly hurt.” He said as he try to drag Jonghyun to the hospital.

Jonghyun: He push that ahjusshi away and shake his head not believing reality and yell, “No! She’’s not dead! She’s just sleeping! Look, she is still warm.” He said as he look at the man and smile.

Emergency people: They look at him with pity and sympathy and said, “Sir, you need to get you’re injury treated.” He said as he try to drag Jonghyun in the car.

Jonghyun: He held tight onto Yoona’s body and said, “No! I have to stay by Yoona’s side!” he said as he hug her body to his tighter. “I’m not leaving!” he said to the man as he look at Yoona.

Emergency people: He sigh and signal the other people as he said, “Then, I’m sorry son. You leave me with no choice.” He said as he got near Jonghyun and insert a needle to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: He look at the man and said “Huh? What do you mea-……….” he fainted before he finish his sentence as the emergency put him on the cart and into the car as they carry Yoona to another emergency car, and drive to the hospital with Jonghyun unconscious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway this was a really sad chapter for the couple. I want to say thanks to my readers who have been reading this fanfics. I want to espicall thank  MaggieJongKeyTaeMinHOnew , Takoyaki and KxJshineelovers. Anyway I hope you like it so far, maybe not since it's so sad. ANyway plz comment and tell me how you think of the story so far