Those left behind

When did I suddenly have a twin sister? {On Hiatus}

[At a hotel in New York]

Everyone was having fun at the party when Yuri suddenly stops dancing and started feeling dizzy and fell down. Everyone at the party look at her, wondering what happen. Minhoquickly ran to her and walk her to a chair to let her rest as people look at them. Minhotold them they should go back to partying and leave Yuri to him

Minho: “Are you okay, Yuri? Are you not feeling well?” he asks as he looks at her with concern.

Yuri: She smile at him while holding her chest, “It’s just that my heart kind of hurts. It’s nothing, must be because I been dancing to long and didn’t rest.” When tears suddenly started coming out of her eyes “Huh? What’s this? Why are tears falling?” She wipes the tears away, but is confuse why tears are suddenly coming out

Minho: He notices the tears on her face. “Are you really in pain? What’s wrong? Where are you hurting?” he asks her with a worry tone.

Yuri: “I don’t know. These tears suddenly started coming out all of a sudden, and I feel painful in my chest. It’s just aching, but I feel fine at the same time. I don’t know how to explain it.” He said really confuse with her behavior and action.

Minho: He looks at her with worry and put his hand on her head, “Hmm... you’re not having a fever. Maybe you’re feeling sick because of all this excitement that had been building up. You know, since you were stressing over your Sweet 16 Birthday.”

Yuri: “Yea. Maybe. I was really stressing because I was trying to make this day special that I must not have been taking care of my self properly.” She said as she gives him a smile.

Minho: He sighs as he said, “Really. Even though this day is really important to you, you need to take care of yourself. Let’s go home. You need to rest.” He said as he stood up and took her hand.

Yuri: She stop him and he look at her. “No, it’s okay. I don’t want to leave yet. It’s still early, and what type of party will this be if the main person is not here, right?” she said as she look at him.

Minho: He sighs and laughs. “If you say so, but the moment you feel really tired, we’re going home. You hear me?” he said as he gives her a stern look.

Yuri: She laughs when Minholooks at her and said, “Jeez. You’re such a worrywart. You’re worst than my mom.” Minho looks at her a little mad and she laughs, “Okay, mister. I will tell you right away when I feel sick. Let’s go back to the party. They’re having fun without us.” she said as she pointed to the people on the dance floor.

Minho: He looks at her and sighs, “Really... You only think about fun, but since today’s your birthday, you’re wish is my command, your majesty.” He said as he bow his head playfully and held his hand out and smile.

Yuri: She smile at him and gave her his hand, and she started dragging him to the dance floor. They started dancing, and while dancing she thought *Why am I feeling so empty and alone. Neh! It’s nothing. How can I feel alone when everyone is here at this party? I must be feeling this way because umma and appa went home and is not here to celebrate the rest of my birthday. I can’t let Minho worry or he will take me home. I should keep a happy face even though I feel really empty inside for some reason*

---------------------------------------------------

[At the hospital in Seoul]

People: “Jonghyun… Jonghyun...” they said as some were crying.

Jonghyun: He hears somebody calling him and he slowly open his eye and look around to see a white room. He weakly croak still weak form the accident, “Where am I? AM I in the hospital?” he ask his mother who was next to him

Jonghyun’s mom: (A/N: I am calling her as Jonghyun’s mom b/c his last name is also Kim and there is already a Kim family in the story, so yeah.) She cries while answering him, “Yes, you are in the hospital. You were in a car accident.” She then looks sad as she said that.

Mrs. Kim: She was sitting next to Jonghyun’s mom and was weeping endlessly. “My poor baby…”

Jonghyun: He got near her and asks her, “Mrs. Kim! What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” he looks at her with worry.

Mrs. Kim: She look up at Jonghyun and continue to cry and weeping and her son who was sitting next to her comforted her.

Jonghyun: He looks at her son, Key, and with a worry look on his face ask, “Key… What’s wrong with Mrs. Kim? Why is she crying? Where’s Yoona?’

Key: He looks at his friend with a sad face and with a sad voice that was breaking and trying not to cry said “She’s dead.”

Mrs. Kim: Hearing what her son said she cried harder as her son and Jonghyun’s mom try to comfort her.

Jonghyun: He trembles not believing what he just heard. He thought maybe his ears were deceiving him. In a shaky voice he ask, “W-What do you mean?” He looks worry and frighten of the answer Key is going to give him.

Key: He looks at Jonghyun and look at his umma. He hugs his mom closer to him and then said to Jonghyun, “Yoona’s dead. She died before the rescue team got to her.”

Jonghyun: He looks at his friend with fear and could not accept the answer his friend gives him.”W-What are you talking about? You’re lying! You’re lying, right?” he said as he grab his friend and look at him with a desperate look as Mrs. Kim cried some more.

Jonghyun’s mom: She goes to him and hugs him and cries, “My baby... It’s true. Yoona’s dead. You need to get over this pain.” She said as she tries to comfort him.

Jonghyun: Hearing his mother say that he pushes her away as his mom look at him with a sad look for she didn’t want to see him in this much pain. “NO! SHE’S NOT DEAD! We, we were just talking a while ago.” He said as he tries to escape reality.

Jonghyun’s mom: She looks at him as tears brim in her eyes, “My baby. My poor baby.. Please accept it. Yoona’s gone, and you should let her rest in peace.” She said as she hugs him.

Jonghyun: He pushes her away softly and he said softly, “Where is she?” as he mumble.

Jonghyun’s mom: She looks at him with a sad look and hugs him again and said, “Jonghyun….”

Jonghyun: He pushes her away and started raising his voice as his mother, “WHERE IS SHE?!” he said as they all look at him

Jonghyun’s mom: She was speechless and didn‘t know what to say. Her son may have been rebellious but never once had he push her away and raise his voice at her. She just stood there staring at him in shock and was ad at her son’s action.

Key: Seeing that Jonghyun’s mom was speechless, he look at Jonghyun and told him, “Calm down… You’re mom is just worry about you. I’ll show you the way. He pats Jonghyun’s shoulder as Jonghyun got off the bed. He looks to Jonghyun’s mom and said, “Excuse me, Mrs. Kim?”

Jonghyun’s mom: She look at Key and ask “Yes, dear?”

Key: He look at her and to his umma and said, “Can you look out for my umma?” he then look a this mom and put his hand on her shoulder, and look at Jonghyun’s mom again, “And try to cheer her up?”

Jonghyun’s mom: She look at Mrs. Kim and smile sadly at Key and said, “Of course, dear. I’ll take care of your umma, and can you watch out fro my Jonghyun, okay?” she looks at Jonghyun and smile sadly at her son who seems so lifeless.

Key: He look at his friend sadly and back to Jonghyun’s mom and said, “Of course.” And smile sadly. Then he said “Thank you.” As he left the room and walk slowly with Jonghyun to where his sister was, supporting Jonghyun as he walk since he was still weak.

[At the morgue]

(A/N: It’s a place where they put the dead in a place to later be pick up by the family of the deceased to give them a proper burial, or cremation.)

Jonghyun: He walks in the room to say Yoona lying at the corner. He quickly runs to her and her hair tenderly, and said, “Y-Yoona” while tears were coming out of his eye. He then look at Key and said, “No! This is not true! This is not Yoona! Yoona is always smiling and lively. This is not her.” He said as he pointed to the lifeless Yoona and shakes his friend Key while looking at him with desperate eyes, “Key. Tell me this is not her.”

Key: Tears started b from his eyes and he started crying. He looks at Jonghyun with a pain look and said, “Jonghyun. She’s gone. She’s not coming back. You need to accept it. Like you’re umma said you need to move on.” He said as he tries to comfort his friend when he was the one who needed the most comfort. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a necklace. “At least you got to be with her in her last moment. I didn’t even get to see her. I couldn’t even give her, her birthday present.” He said as he holds the necklace tighter in his hand. He looks at Yoona with a sad, regretful look.

Jonghyun: He looks at his friend who was staring at Yoona. He then stares at Yoona and started crying while saying “Yoona. Why? Why? Why did you leave me here alone? You should have taken me with you. I love you so much. I can’t live without you. Why, Yoona? WhY? Yoona!” he then continues crying while saying her name.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for subscribing Cnuffy , and xKeyIsLove . So, I finally update b/c I was busy updating my other story. mianhae. I know these 2 chapter were kind of sad, but the next chapter will be happier. Anyway don't forget to subscribe and comment. thank you.