The Not So Sweet 16 Birthday

When did I suddenly have a twin sister? {On Hiatus}

[16 years later at Seoul Hotel]

In the hotel lobby. The lights were off and a girl was standing in a room all by herself wondering where her boyfriend was. Then she heard someone singing hapy birthday behind her and turn around to see her family and friends behind her boyfriend who was rolling a cart with a birthday cake and a bouquet of flowers to her. She smile as they got near her.

Jonghyun: "Happy birthday Yoona." He handed her the flowers as the light turn on.

Yoona: "Thank you, Jonghyun-oppa." She pull him in for a hug and kiss him on the cheek while everyone was cheering.

Jonghyun: He blushes when she kiss him. He look away while blushing. "No problem." he answer back .

Mrs. Kim: She ran to Yoona and hug her. "Yoona! Happy Birthday my little angel!"

Yoona: She hug her mom back: "Omma~, Where's appa?" She look behind her omma to find her appa and didn't see him.

Mrs. Kim: She laugh and pointed behind Yoona. "Your appa is behind you."

Yoona: She turn around to see her appa smiling at her. "Appa!" She ran to her appa and give him a big hug.

Mr. Kim: "Easy on the hug, Yoona. You're suffocating me." He laugh as she lossen the hug and look at him.

Mrs. Kim: She laugh and walk to her husband. "Happy birthday, dear! Now, look at what we got you." She took the present out from behind her back and give it to Yoona.

Yoona: "What is it?" She look at the present curiously.

Mr. Kim: He laugh at his daughter expression. "Just open and you will see."

Yoona: She open the present and pull out a car key. She ran to her parents and hug them. "Thank you, omma, appa!"

Kims: "You're welome honey. You should go for a test drive, since you can now officially drive.

Yoona: "Yeh." She smile and quickly ran off as her parent look at her.

Mrs. Kim: "Aigoo. Our baby certainly have grown." she said to her husband.

Mr. Kim: "Yeh. And looks who running to us" he said as his wife turning toward his direction to see their son running to them.

Key: "Where's Yoona?" he panted as he look around for her.

Mrs. Kibum: "Aigoo. Why did you run. You are ow sweating and messing your hair up. She started fixing his hair.

Key: "Omma! You're embarrasing me." He look around to see if any of his friends saw.

Mrs. Kim: "Aigoo. He used ot be so cute. Always following me around. Now he get embarass just to be with us, right?". She look to her husband

Mr.Kim: "Yeh. He's now a big boy who wants to be independent." He said as he look at his son with pride.

Key: "Geez. Omma and appa always ignore my question. So, where's Yoona? I didn't give her, her present yet?" He look around.

Mrs. Kim: "She ran off to try test drive her new present. Why don't you give her your present later when she's back."

Key: "Geez. She is always running off somewhere. Oh well, I'll give her a break today since today is her birthday." He said as he put his present back into his pocket.

---------------------------------------------------------

[At a hotel in New York]

People: "Happy birthday, Yuri!". Everyone screams then cheers.

Yuri: "Thank you for coming to celebrate my birthday." Everyone cheers as she said that and got back to the party. Then she heard someone yelling noona.  She turn around to see her brother Jinki and her cousin Taemin walking up to her.

Jinki: "Happy birthday, Noona!" as he said that he ran up to her and give her a kiss on the cheeks.

Yuri: She smile at her dongseng and hug him real tight just to . "Thank you." Then she let him go as he pout at how hard she hug him. Then, she look to Taemin.

Taemin: He tackle her with a hug and said "Happy birthday, Noona!" making her almost fall down but someone caught her.

Yuri: I turn back to see that it was Minho who caught me."Thanks" I said as i got up and glare at Taemin playfullly and pretended to be mad.

Taemin: He looks really sorry and said "Mianhe.". He seems to worry she might be really mad.

Yuri: She pretended to look mad, but her lip curl up into a smile. While Taemin waas looking down on the ground she yell out "Taemin!" causing him to look up really scared while she ran to him and tackle him to a bg hug causing him to fall down. The she laugh as Taemin looks confuse. She smirks and said "Revenge." Then she got up all queen-like and help him up then giggle. She then look at her two dongseng and started speaking "So, what did my two little dongseng got me for my sweet 16 birthday?"

Onew and Taemin: They look at each other and playfully smile and ran to the present table, and took the biggest present and ran back. "This is what we got you, Noona.". As they got back people crowded to see what was inside that big box.

Yuri: She raised her eyebrown and look at her two dongseng suspiciously. "Is something scary gonna jump out of the box and scare me like what happen at my 15th birthday?" She shudder at the memory of how last year there was a big box of  present her two dongseng got her. When she open the box a monkey, yes, a monkey! jump out of the box and started chasing her. She was screamin g as her dongseng was laughing like crazy and started taking pictures of the monkey chasing her. Thank goodness Minho was there to save her from the monkey. She smile at her memory then look back at her dongsengs. "I am so not taking the chance of something jumping at him. I think I am not gonna open this present." She look away from the present as the people at the party laugh.

Onew: "Yuri! I promis nothing is gonna jump out at you. This present is surey gonna make you happy. Your gonna be so happy that you will want to hug us to death." He look to Taemin for help.

Taemin: He saw his cousin look to him for help. "We promise. You should be more trusting of us. We would not ruin your Sweet 16 birthday. We know you been planning for this since you were a little girl." He look at Yuri who seems to almost trust them.

Yuri: Seeing how sincere they are I got touch and said "Okay. I'll open it. But if anything jump out at me, You guys are gonna pay for it.". I said with a smile as my friends at the party laugh. My dongseng smile and I smile at them. Geez! Why did they have to be so cute. I got near the present and open it. I nearly tear up when I saw it as everyone was like, "Aww... How cute."  I ran to my dongseng and hug them. "Thank you so much. This was so sweet of you guys."

Taemin and Onew: They whisper  "Noona.You're embarrasing us."

Yuri: She pull away from the hug and laugh. "Aigoo. You guys are so cute." She started messing their hair up in which they pout causing her to pinch their cheeks. Then she heard someone sigh behind her. When she turn around she saw it was Minho.

Minho: "You are such a bully, Yuri. Shouldn't you let them off so they can hang out with their friends? Plus, how could you be so mean to embarass them in front of their friends." As he said that, he tilt his head to a side to a group of guy who were Onew and Taemin's friend looking at them wile trying to hold in their laugh.

Yuri: She blushes a deep red that made her seem like a tomato when she saw they were looking at her. She forgot that there were people there. She was so caught up in the moment that she forgot about their surrounding. She let go of her dongseng's cheeks and said in a small voice "Minhae. Now go to your friend before I embarass myself and you guys any more. God! I am so embarass."

Onew: "Then, we're gonna hang out with our friends. Don't embarass yourself any further!" He said with a laugh as Taemin laugh along and ran off before his sister decide to go kill him.

Yuri: "YAH!" She yell after them as they ran off. "Aish. Those little. Wait till I get my hands on them. I will make sure they eat up those words." She said with a slightly angry expression.

Minho: He look at her playfully and started speaking "Are you sure the birthday gurl should have that expression on. SHe seems like a really scary girl." He chuckle when he saw Yuri fix her expression and stood like a queen.

Yuri: She then whisper to Minho while keeping the queen facade on, "You think anybody saw?" She said while smiling.

Minho: "I don't think so. You were pretty ninja." He said as she smile at him.

Yuri: "So..." she said as she fondle around in which Minho said back, "So.. what?" I started elbowing him. "You know, my present. What cha get me?" She said as she look excited.

Minho: He laugh and scratch his head. "Your present? Funny thing about that. Your present... I seems to have forgot it?"

Yuri: She look at him and raised her eyebrown, and started fake laughing. "Ha ha. Really funny. You would never forget my present becase you will regret if you do, and you should know it very well."

Minho: He started laughing, "I would, huh?" he said and scratch his head then started remembering what happen 10 years ago.

-Flashback~ 10 years ago-

It was Yuri's birthday, and there was a lot of people. Mostly her dad's bussiness partner and her family who came to congratulate her. Then a man in a usit came up to her and her dad with a boy next to him.

Mr. Lee: "Oh! Mr . Choi. Thank you for coming to my daughter birthday. It's so nice of you to come." Then he look at Yuri who was now holding his hand. He point to her and said "This is my little princess, and the birthday girl of today, Lee Yuri. My son is eating over their with his omma." He gesture to where his wife and son was. Then he look down next to Mr. Choi "Now, who is this young man here." He look at Mr. Choi and pat the boy head.

Mr. Choi: He look at his son and smile proudly to Mr. Lee "This here is my boy, Choi Minho. He's the same age as your daughter. So, I brought him here so he could make some friends with kids his age." He smile and look at his son and told him "This girl here is Yuri. Why don't you go befriend her and give her the gift we got her."

Minho: He look at his dad then at the girl named Yuri, who was smiling at him and holding her hands out. He then look at his appa and said "Who is this little girl? I don't play with girls cause girls have cooties, and I don't see why I have to give her a present?" as he said that his dad and Mr. Lee look shock at him. His dad started aplogizing for his behavior while Mr. Lee was saying it's okay and look at his daughter. He look at her and expected her to cry instead she look at him and give him a big smile making his dad and Mr. Lee shock and confused. She then let go of her dad hand and walk toward Minho. She look at him up and down then laugh making the 2 older man and Minho confuse. He then spoke up "What's so funny?" in a irritated voice because it seems like she was mocking him. She then stop laughing and look at his hand that was holding his dad's hand. "Well... Like you said I am a little girl, but you who call me little is holding onto his dad hand like a little kid. So, doesn't that make you a baby? Since I am a little girl and you are more immature than I am, so doesn't that make you a baby?" she said with a grin as Minho blush beet red, while the 2 older man started laughing.

Mr. Choi: "Your little girl is quite fiesty, huh? She don't back down without a fight. I wonder who she get that from?" he sadi as he laugh.

Mr. Lee: He looked pround and pointed at himself, "Why, that had to be me then. Isn't it obvious? I never back down from a fight, either." He said and laugh along with Mr. Lee.

Minho: He got mad becasue it seems like the adults were laughing at him. He got mad and look at Yuri. Then he push her down causing all the people at the party to look at them shock. Then, he smirk because this time, he was sure she was gonna cry. Instead she got up and look at him then punch him in the face causing him to fall down and the adults to be more shock. She then started speaking "Since you push me, I push you back. Now, it's fair." She brushes the dirt off her dress then give him a hand in which he took as she help him up. Then she started speaking again "Since I help you up, you are now my follower, and I am your queen." she said as he was about to say that was not fair she give him a kiss on the cheek. She then smile "Since I kiss you, you are now mine. So, go fetch me some coke. I'm thirsty." She said in a queen-like voice. Minho was shock and didn't know what to say as the adults burst out laughing.

Mr. Choi: "You have such a demanding and charming daughter! She sure know how to shock people." he laugh as he patted her head. "So, princess Yuri, what do you think of my son? You think you want him as your boyfriend?" he said as he look at her.

Yuri: "Hmm. I think he's little childish, but I am not sure he is boyfriend material. I think he is better suited as my follower. I prefer to have someone to boss around." she replied to Mr. Choi as he started laughing.

Mr. Choi: "Not boyfriend material, but okay as a follower! I am really liking this girl, how about letting her be my daughter-in-law?" he said as he look to Mr. Lee.

Mr. Lee: "I am so embarss at my daughter's action. She was always fiesty and has a princess syndrome. I was always worry she will never be able to get marry, but if you want her as your daughter-in-law I would happily agree. But I must tell you, She's quite demanding, I would feel sad for Minho who have to end up with her." he sadi jokingly as he look to Minho.

Minho: He was still embarass at what happen earlier how he became her follower. Now, his appa wants him to marry this fierce girl? He for sure was not gonna take her for his bride, but whoever take her for a bride he sure feels sorry for the guy. Then, he was intterupted from his thinking by the gril with the princess syndrome, Yuri.

Yuri: "Hey. Where's my drink? I said I was thirsty, and since you're my follower you should listen to me." she said in a demanding voice.

Minho: He was gonna say something to this girl, like you have hands get it yourself or I am not your follower, but she interrupted him again by speaking,"Hurry and get it. If you don't I might make you marry me." she said in a threating but playful voice as the adult laugh. As soon as he heard that he quickly went to fetch her a drink because he for sure did NOT want to marry such a horrible girl. He got the drink and ran back quick and give her the drink, while he was out of breath. As she took the drink from him, she got near him adn kiss him on the cheek again making him beet red. She then said "That was your reward. Now, I'll leave you alone and play with someone else." as she about to walk off he suddenly grab her hand. She turn back to look at him, confused, he started wondering why he did that and started speaking "Umm.. Since I am your follower shouldn't I follow you?" he made and excuse that he thought was totally pathtic. She look at him for a while adn then she smile, "Of course! Now, come along I shall introduce my dongseng to you." she sadi as she pull him along. At that moment when she smile to him he thought *I guess she's not so bad. She can be quite cute even if she is a demanding princess.*

[End of flashback]

Yuri: She pouts and look at Minho. "So, where's my present? I know you have it.~"

Minho: He laugh at Yuri cutness then said "Alright, alright. I was just kidding. Here your present from the awsome me." he pointed to himself and laugh at his silliness and pull out a small present from his pocket then hands it to her.

Yuri: "You're such a meanie. And you call me mean. Though I knew you wouldn't forget my birthday!" She hug him and took the present form him and start unwrapping the present.

Minho: He blushes at she hug him, but she didn't seem to notice becasue she was busy opening her present. He clear his throat and look away and said "So, do you like it?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it so far, please comment. Those comment really keep me inspire to update. Anyway, to those who are wondering what Taemin and Onew got her, they got her or made her. I was a painting of her and Onew in one that said "To the best sister in the world." and the other one is of her and Taemin that said "To Queen Yuri. from the cutie, Taemin".

Now, what do you guys think Minho got her?