Heartbreaking Moment

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
There hasn't been much Kaistal moments, its always baekstal and sestal... So this chapter is more Kaistal moments.. Enjoy!   Soojung POV

 

 

  During the weekend, I had planned to go shopping, to buy some clothes for myself and some for .... Sooyeon. Even if I hate her, I should buy something for her at least.   I went to the Clothing Store and bought things that I like. After that, I entered a store which sold teddy bears and other stuffs. I picked a teddy bear that Sooyeon would love and purchased it. It costs alot of money. Now, I'm left with almost half of my allowance. I was walking down the stairs when suddenly I fell down.   "Hahaha, the loser has fell. Poor thing, you must be the world's best person that falls everytime." Someone behind me said. I looked up and saw Suzy and Kai. Suzy walked down the stairs and picked up my shopping bag that contains the teddy bear.   "Aww, loser Jung has a teddy bear."She put it into her shopping bags,"But too bad, its mine now. Goodbye loser Jung."   I couldn't believe it! She just took the teddy bear with my permission. Now I gotta buy another one. I walked back to the store and bought another one and went home. I put the shopping bag outside Sooyeon's room and went back to my own room. I just realised that my hand was bleeding. I immediately searched for a plaster and put it on. Stupid Suzy, so what if she's a Queenka, all she does is to cling onto Kai. Shesh, who would steal her boyfriend?    

No One POV

 

The next day,  Soojung was feeling abit sick, but she still went to sc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter