Karaoke

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yes, Finally another chapter :)    Sehun POV

 

 

  I held onto a girl's hand before she could fall.     "Are you alright?" Baekhyun asked her. When did Baekhyun even cared about girls?     I released my hand and walked to a chair and sat down. I ate my food, while secretly glancing at Baekhyun and that girl. Wasn't she the girl who Baekhyun just unmarked. Yes, Jung Soojung... Why am I so curious about you.      Just then, i noticed Suzy acting cute in front of Kai to get his attention. , i thought. Seriously? Then the group of Queenkas came over.     "Hey, you guys wanna go to Karoke later? My treat."Sooyeon annouced. I looked at Soojung, she looks sad when Sooyeon came. I didn't know why I had the feeling to make her happy again.     "I'll go but can Soojung go too?"Baekhyun asked Sooyeon. I waited for Sooyeon's answer and Sooyeon nodded hesitantly. Baekhyun hi-fived the still very sad Soojung.     

She forced a smile and Soojung tried limping to class. Ji Eun, a girl who is always trying to get Baekhyun's attention, pulls his arm and pulls him to somewhere else. Baekhyun, had no choice but to follow Ji Eun. He looks at Soojung, limping as he is being pulled away.

 

Soojung POV

 

I tried limping to my locker and I took out my Maths stuffs and tried to slowly limp to the classroom. I tripped on the can and fell. Thud! I tried to stand up but I couldn't. Why life is so miserable? Someone reached out his hand to me. I looked up and saw Sehun. I held onto his hands and he took my books and kneeled down.     "Get on my back now."He demanded me. I shook my head furiously, thinking of the trouble I could get into.     "Either you get onto my back or I carry you up."He gave me a choice. I had no choice but to get onto his back and be carried to the classroom.    

Luckily, everyone was busy talking and was so engrossed that they di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter