Trouble

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Trouble

Play this Music ► 

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬

Soojung's POV

 

"What are you trying to do ?" Baekhyung exclaimed as he tried to free his hand from Taemin's grasp . I immediately backed away from Taemin , realising the position we were in before .

"Taemin oppa , let him go !" I held onto Taemin's arm , using my 'strength' to pull him away from Baekhyun . All of the sudden , loud screams and shouts could be heard from the other side of the cafeteria.

"They're here ... " I sighed . Somone wrapped their arms around my shoulder and my elbow went and attacked the person's stomach .

"OUCH! " I turned and saw Suho grabbing his stomach . All of the Exo members was laughing at him . I stuck my tongue out and 'merhong' at him . He playfully glared at me and I helped him to a chair .

"Wow, what a gathering . " A very high-pitched girly voice which OBVIOUSLY belonged to Bae Suzy . I rolled my eyes and turned with a fake smile .

"Hi, but I don't remember inviting you to the gathering ." I fake smiled at her and she eyed my outfit.

" Well , you're not fit to be in this gathering . It's the Queenkas and Kingkas area . Get out , loser ." She flipped her hair and scoffed . Her hair stuck to her face and I covered my mouth , preventing the laughter from coming out . We all ignored her and sat down . The only available seat was beside Sehun and Kai . But before I could even sit down , Suzy quickly pushed my aside and sat down . She picked up her spoon , scooped some rice and tried to feed Kai . Kai looked at me with a look that says ," HELP MEEE!~" I chuckled at the sight.

"Get out of the seat . " Sehun sternly said . Everyone turned to him , and Suzy battled her eyelashes at him.

"Mwoh oppa ? " She asked sweetly that my hair stood up . Kai pretended to vomit . Luckily Suzy didn't notice that .

"It's for Soojung . So, Get . Your. Fat. . Off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter