Invitation

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I know some of my chapters is very boring :(    

Narrator's POV

 

After the Karoke, Soojung stood outside the karoke shop, thinking of what should she do next. Her leg was still hurt, so she could not go ice-skating anymore. All she could do is to go home. But she doesn't want to see Sooyeon. So, she tried walking but she almost fell down.     "Soojung, are you alright!?" a familiar person asked. Soojung looked up and saw Sooyeon. Sooyeon immediately helped her up but Soojung shook her hand off, and scowled at her. Sooyeon backed off, knowing her sister's scowl means that's she pissed.     "Why are you treating me like this, Soojung?"Sooyeon asked softly.  

"The answer is, what you have done to me. Just to please your friends." Soojung replied, before leaving. Sooyeon stood there, rooted to the ground. was left hanging, and she was apalled at what her, dear sister said.

 

Soojung POV

 

The next day at school, I was walking in the hallway, bored.   "Soojung!" I was startled.  I heaved a sigh of relief when I saw Baekhyun.   "Soojung, i want you to meet my friend, Jinri," Baekhyun beamed with pride and he pushed the girl behind him slightly forward.   "Hi, I'm Jinri," the girl introduced herself," Well, I would like to invite you to join my group." My eyes widened at the words 'join my group'.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter