The Date Part 2

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Date Part 2

Author's POV

 

They walked around, gasping at the sight of the tall and huge rollercoaster. Baekhyun pulled Soojung towards the scary-looking rollercoaster while Soojung tried to escape from his grip.

 

"Soojung-ah~ It's not scary at all!" Baekhyun tried to assure her.

 

"Andwae! It's not, don't lie Bacon!" She pouted folding her arms. Suddenly, she felt someone carried her bridal style and pushed her into the seat. She tried to move out but Baekhyun sat down, blocking her. He grinned at her, putting his hand around on her shoulder.

 

"Just sit back and relax." Baekhyun pulled her closer. Soojung gripped tightly on the railings, thinking would I die? I wouldn't fall right?

 

"AHHHHH," She screamed loudly when the roller coaster came down, turning left and right, going up and down quickly. When the ride ended, she held onto Baekhyun's arm and closed her eyes.

 

"Aww, you look so cute!" Baekhyun squealed and took a picture with his camera.

 

"BACON!" Soojung pouted.

 

"Aww, look at that couple! They looked so sweet and loving."

 

"Don't they look like us in our younger days?" They blushed and bowed to the people and walked to a cafe. Soojung sat down and took out her phone, seeing a unread message.

 

Annyeong Soojung-sshi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter