Unmarked

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung's POV

    The person was that Kai dude.     "It's you? I'm leaving."I replied, walking away to the door. He grabbed my wrist again, pulling me to him.   "What do you want?"I asked. He shrugged and said," Mhmm... Maybe I want a kiss." I was like, What?! And i decided to play a prank..     "Fine. Close your eyes."I agreed. He closed his eyes and I took out a book from my bag and I put it on his lips. Before he opened his eyes, I quickly ran away from the Music Room. I giggled.     It was a close shave.  

 

Kai POV

 

  How dare she trick me? She'll get it from me later on. I smirked before switching off the lights and leaving the music room.     Class is going to start soon, I had planned to skip class and meet Suzy at the rooftop but I decided to go to class.     Kai:   Suzy, I'm going to class now, let's not meet up at the rooftop.     Immediately, she replied.   Suzy: Why oppa? Why can't we meet? I thought you always hated class?     Kai: I gotta go. Bye.     I didn't know why didn't i feel anything when Suzy messaged me. In the past, when she messaged me, I will be excited and reply to her as soon as possible. But now, I don't know.       I quickly rush to class before Miss BoA gives me detention, urgh.     When i went to my seat, I looked at Soojung.     Crap, she saw me. She looked at me weird and mouthed," Byuntae." Seriously.     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter