Double Kissed

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double Kissed

Soojung's POV

 

I opened my eyes to see, to see myself, on top of, KAI. I gasped loudly, before getting off him.

 

 

"Omo! Jinjja mianhae kai!" I apologized again and again before I saw a flash in my face.

 

 

"You've should have seen the look on your face! DAEBAK!" He laughed. I pouted and ran after him around the whole place, trying to get his phone to delete it. Then I slipped on a puddle of water on the floor and landed on the floor. My eyes were closed, but I was curious. Why don't I feel any pain anywhere?

 

 

"OUCH!" Someone else shouted. I opened my eyes, to see my hands on Kai's chest and on top of him. Again. I quickly helped him to a chair at a nearby stall and saw him bleeding. Baekhyun ran to buy some bandages while I tried to clean the wound.

 

 

"I-I-I'm sorry!" I stuttered. I continued cleaning his wound when all of the sudden, he pulled me towards the ferris wheel. I kept resisting but failed sadly.

 

 

"Kai! Wha-" He pushed me down on a seat and the ferris wheel started moving. I held on his hands tightly as the ferris wheel started shaking and moving forward.

 

 

"Just stay still Soojung!" He said. I immediately stopped moving, looking down. I immediately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter