First Day

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 "GET DOWN HERE, RIGHT NOW JUNG SOOJUNG!" A loud incessantly voice rang into my ears. I ignored it, mumbling," 5 more minutes."

 

"Soojung! Fire! Help!"someone screamed. I sat up immediately, before I could at least comb my hair, I ran down.

 

"Where's the fire?"I asked, fully awake. Then, it struck me. Mom was lying to me. ARGH! Wait, where's my sister? Whatever, i don't care about her. Before I could go back to sleep, I just realised it was the first day of school.

 

"CRAP!" I ran upstairs and quickly ran into the bathroom, taking a quick shower. Then I wore the school uniform and combed my hair neatly,wearing my shoes afterthat. I carried my bag as I rushed downstairs to the dining room. I took a sandwich from the plate before waving and mumbling 'bye' with my mouth full of sandwich.

 

Memories of me in America came back to me as I walked. I didn't know why I had to move back to Korea, I remembered Dad saying something about transferring over here, and thus. BOOM! I lost all of my friends in America.

 

 

 

 

As I quickened my pace to school that was nearby, I saw a couple kissing. SERIOUSLY. IN BROAD DAYLIGHT. The girl noticed me and glared at me. The girl looked kinda pretty. WHAT AM I SAYING!? I ran to school immediately, before i got into trouble. When i reached the gate, I combed through my hair using my hands, making sure it was neat. I walked through the gates, noticing people staring at me.

 

"Who is she? Never seen her before."

 

"Whose that girl? Looks so pretty."

 

I ignored those comments and put on my headphones and played some music on my iphone.

 

I tried to navigate my way to the office to collect my schedule but the school was just huge. The music stopped and i looked down on my phone to select another music when.... I bumped into someone.

 

The books in my hands flew and it dropped on the floor. I fell down and I whinced in pain.

 

"Are you alright?" The person said as he reached out his hand. I looked up and saw a boy wearing a hoodie. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. I kneeled down to pick up my books.

 

"I'm fine. Where's the office."I responded to him, without smiling. He stared at me, not moving a inch.

 

I snapped my finger in his face and he pointed the way to the office. I bowed ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter