6- Gone Part 2

Three Misters

 


 

So I saw a comment that says something like "I sometimes get confused with the change of POV" though it's not the same words XDD 

 

[--] >>> Change of situation/POV or something.HAHAHA XDDD

 

Enjoy <3


 

C O N T I N U A T I O N . . . 
 
 
 
 
"WHO ARE YOU!?"
 
 
 
 
Dara used all her strength to push the person who was laying on the same bed as her. He's not her boyfriend, she's one hundred percent sure of that! So who's this punk!?
 
 
 
 
"W-wait--" He had a struggle to stand up since he was still sleepy.
 
 
 
 
"YOU CRIMINAL! WHO ARE YOU HUH?! DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL THE COPS?!"
 
 
 
 
"N-no! Look---"
 
 
 
"KYAAAH! My clothes! This is NOT my clothes!" She hugged herself then looked at the guy accusably.
 
 
 
 
"Don't tell me y-you..."She stepped forwards and darted him with her finger.
 
 
 
"I what???"
 
 
 
"It rhymes with GRAPES!"
 
 
 
 
"WHAT? NO! YAH!"
 
 
 
 
"I WILL KILL YOUUU!" She jumped over him. Both of them fell on the floor with Dara sitting on his stomach.
 
 
 
"You sinful mustard!"Before she could even ring his neck, the guy have already shifted their position and trapped both of her hands.
 
 
 
 
"Listen, I was the one who helped you when you fainted in the middle of the goddamn street, and no, i didn't do the thing that rhymes with 'grapes', my friend, which is a GIRL, changed your clothes, lastly my name is Luhan. Xi Luhan!"
 
 
 
 
 
And that, my viewers, was the time when Dara's face turned into a tomato.
 
 
 
--
 
 
 
"Wear this"
 
 
 
Dara shyly nodded and accepted the paper bag that Luhan was handing her. She walked to his comfort room with her head down.
 
 
 
 
When she looks at him she remembers what she did earlier. So embarrassing.
 
 
 
 
 
Luhan looked away and supress the laughter that may escape from him by biting his lower lip.
 
 
 
 
Right after she closed the door she quickly gave herself a slap on both of her cheeks.
 
 
 
 
"Pabo. (TTWWTT)"
 
 
 
--
 
 
 
"GEGE! LUHAN GE IS STILL NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!"
 
 
 
 
Tao was clinging to Kris' left leg while desperately waiting for Luhan to show up.
 
 
 
 
 
Kris sighed. Where did he brought her? Yes, he's aware of what happened to Dara and Luhan. It's just that he didn't had the courage to enter the scene and take Dara from his friend's arms.
 
 
 
 
He became a coward again.
 
 
 
 
Luhan haven't showed up ever since, their manager  tried calling his dad but he just told him that Luhan will surely attend their debut and there's nothing to worry about.
 
 
 
 
"Get ready we need you guys to stand by now, go to the backstage if you're aready done with your make up."
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile...
 
 
 
 
"Chanyeol comeeee onnn!"
 
 
 
The other korean members where pulling Chanyeol from his seat but he was firmly holding in.
 
 
 
 
"I'M SURE THAT DARA NOONA IS ALREADY OUTSIDE!"Baekhyun lied, he doesn't have a single choice, the show is about to start.
 
 
 
 
"NO! IF SHE'S ALREADY THERE THEN SHE SHOULD'VE CALLED ME!"
 
 
 
 
"BETCH DON'T BE A DRAMA QUEEN AND GET YOUR OFF THE CHAIR!"
 
 
 
 
"NOOOOOOO!"
 
 
 
--
 
 
Chanyeol was hugging his self while standing at the back stage while sobbing. The members were all standing next to him except for Luhan.
 
 
 
 
"Ge, try calling him again?"
 
 
 
 
Kris rolled his eyes and dialled Luhan's phone number. He peeked at the audience area and then--
 
 
 
 
"Hello? Kris? I'm on my way."
 
 
 
 
Kris froze on his spot. What's happening? Why is Dara with him? He's even holding her hand!
 
 
 
"Kris?"
 
 
 
"N-ne, j-just...go straight to the backstage." When he press the end call button, he saw Luhan spoke but Dara seems not to  hear what he says so he leaned forward and whispered on her ear.
 
 
 
 
Kris clenched his fist.
 
 
 
"Ge? What did he say?"Tao asked and was about to peek at the audience area too but Kris covered his eyes then pulled him to the backstage.
 
 
 
 
"He'll be here in a minute."
 
 
 
--
 
 
"Stay right here, I'll drive you to your house after this" Luhan says. Dara cannot hear him over the sound of the cheering fans so Luhan decided to lean forward and whisper the same thing to her.
 
 
 
 
 
"Ohh, Ani. It's okay...I can manage to go home now, I don't want to be a bother"
 
 
 
 
Luhan shook his head and leaned forward to her again.
 
 
 
 
"Nope, you're my reponsibility now so just go pick a place where you can sit. I'll be back after this."
 
 
 
 
Dara was about to protest but Luhan waved at her and left as fast as he could. 
 
 
 
 
"Where am I anyway?" 
 
 
 
"Ummm, Unnie this is the debut show for EXO" A girl out of no where said, she then shyly smiled at Dara.
 
 
 
 
EXO.
 
 
 
 
 
EXO?!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dara smiled at her and quickly run away.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gotta find my giant.