2-The Palace Of Weirdos

Three Misters

 

Once upon a time, in a palace far far away…

 

 

A guy with a rainbow colored hair was sitting silently. His eyes flew to the sight of s.

 

 

Sehun, the guy who was being pertained as the guy with the rainbow colored hair sighed hopelessly.

 

 

There was Baekhyun who was pretending to be a mermaid while flapping his both legs up and down.

 

 

 Kai who was seductively stripping in front of the poor mirror; Chen was beside him who was complaining that it’s already his turn to check on his perfection.

 

 

 Xiumin had his mouth widely opened as the smell of Kyungsoo’s cooking lingered all over the room and Suho…Well; he was a normal human being who doesn’t act  like the animals in front the poker faced maknae.

 

 

 A prick of happiness poked his heart when he heard the sound of the opening door. It must be her—them! His eyes twinkled when he thought that it must be his Dara noona.

 

 

He dragged his whole body up and was about to stand up when a raging puppy shoved him aside.

 

 

“DARA NOONA~~~!”He cooed happily and began hopping his way to the door. Sehun scowled and stood up. He was about to grab Baekhyun to stop him when he felt another hand pushed him aside, he fell again.

 

 

“DARA NOONA??”Chen clapped his hands and followed Baekhyun.

 

 

“Fawking…”He closed his eyes to ease the pain and tried to stand up again. Kai was dancing on his way to greet Dara and Chanyeol didn’t saw him and accidentally stepped on his hand.

 

 

“AAAAACCKKK!”He winced in pain.

 

 

“Ooops.Sorry!”He turned around after apologizing and continued walking without EVEN, trying to help him stand up.

 

 

“Ohhh I wish Dara brought something to eat!”Xiumin stumbled and landed on his body.

 

 

“I---can’t…breathe…”He coughed while trying to make his hyung notice his presence...his dying presence.

 

 

“Sehun ah what are you doing there?”Xiumin asked and stood up.”Anyways, Dara noona’s food is more important, see you later!”

 

 

“What happened to you?”Suho asked and looked at him weirdly.

 

 

“T-they…”Before he could even finish his sentence, Suho heard voices and looked up.

 

 

“Whoop! They didn’t tell me that Dara-shi will visit us today. “He jumped over him and left.

 

 

“Life…is…cruel.” He whispered as he slowly hugged his self while sobbing.

 

 

**

“Noona~~~~”Baekhyun hugged her tightly and shots Chanyeol a meaningful look then winked.

 

 

“Yah! Stopppp that!”He gritted and takes his arm away from her. Baek crossed his arms and pouted.

 

 

“Noona, do you know that Yeol left us dumbfounded in front of our new members?!”

 

 

“Aish, it’s because I’m already late for our date! And BECAUSE of you, who forgot to tell me the schedule for today, OUR DATE WAS CANCELED!”

 

 

Baekhyun was taken aback; he leaned backwards and faked a cry.”N-noona.C-chanyeol is blaming meee…”

 

 

Dara glared at Chanyeol and hit his side lightly. Chanyeol gave her a what-the-heck-look and got ignored when she went to the best actor of the day, Baekhyun to ruffle his soft hair.

 

 

”Don’t worry Baekhyunie, Chanyeol won’t eat dessert tonight.”

 

 

“W-what?!”

 

 

“Problem with that?”She asked, raising an eyebrow at him. Chanyeol chuckled nervously with the sight of her darting glare.

 

 

“Nothing! Kekeke~ I hate desserts. Really~”He answered while scratching his head.Damn it, the dessert for today is strawberry dipped in to chocolate. His favorite. He saw Baekhyun sticking his tongue out.

 

 

“Bleh.”

 

 

“THIS---!”He acted to hit him but Dara swayed her head at his direction. He looked away and scratched his head again.

 

 

“Let’s go inside.”She said and grabbed his hand. His knees weakened, why is her hand so smooth?! It feels like he’s holding freaking cotton. Blushing, Chanyeol nodded and removed his shoes.

 

 

“Dara noona!”Chen and the other boys gave her a hug and ignored Chanyeol.

 

 

The usual routine.

 

 

“Dara ah, did you bring something for me?”Xiumin cutely asked. Chanyeol suppress his self from hitting his hyung, he always asks her to buy him a food when she visits them while Chanyeol never asked for anything from her.

 

 

Dara smiled and nodded then took out a bar of white chocolate from her pocket. Chanyeol grunted. “How about me?”

 

 

“Xiumin ah is more important because he’s cuter than you.”Stab stab stab. He received a number of teasing looks from his other members.

 

 

“Xiumin hyung is cuter than Chanyeol~PWAHAHAHA!”Baekhyun repeated and throws his hand on his stomach. The other members laughed with him while the poor soul of Mr. Park Chanyeol is in the corner, sulking.

 

 

“Noona…Aww! It hurts!”Sehun ranted as Dara touched his soared hand.

 

 

“AIgoo.Who did this to you?” Sehun quickly pointed Kai, Chen, Baekhyun, and Xiumin.Dara looked at them.

 

 

“WHAT!?WE’RE INNOCENT!”Baekhyun says.

 

 

Chen stood up and dramatically touched his face.”I never did anything wrong. I’m a nice human being who’s only sin is to be a very very very very very very as in VERY ATTRACTIVE person that every breathe I take, women’s ovaries explo--.”

 

 

“Mianhe Sehun ah.”Xiumin was the only one who bowed his head apologetically .His lips was slightly stained with the white chocolate that he’s eating.

 

 

Dara paused and smiled at him. Chanyeol who saw her smiling widened his eyes.

 

 

 

“YAHHH! DARA THAT SMILE IS ONLY FOR ME!”

 

 

“Yeolfish.”Baekhyun stated and rolled his eyes.

 

 

“The food is ready! Oh—Dara shi! You came!”D.O welcomed her with a smile. He placed the tray of food on the table and pats Kai’s shoulder.

 

 

“Kai, better get an extra plate.”
 

 

They ate happily, talking here and there. This was a common scene inside their dorm especially when Chanyeol brings Dara there.

 

 

“Ohhh by the way! The Chinese members will come too!”Chen reminded. Everyone looked at him in shock.

 

 

“They will??”Sehun beamed. For some reason, he’s fond with the guy named Luhan. And he even invited him to have a bubble tea which he was already looking forward to.

 

 

Dara looked at Chanyeol who placed his hand over hers. He knows that Dara tends to be awkward with people that she doesn’t know very well. In fact, it took her three months to be close with the boys.

 

 

“It’s going to be fine “He assured her with a smile and squeezed her hand.

 

 

They heard a knock and everyone’s heads focused on the door.Dara swallowed a big lump on .Why does it makes her feel this nervous?

 

 

“It’s them.”Chanyeol said and stood up to open the door.

 

 

---

Kkk~ Sorry for the errors! And hey, I'm still waiting for the background and cover that I requested. (TTUTT)

---