1-Little Snow Flake

Three Misters

 

 

 

 

Dara was busily tapping her fingers on her lap. 

 

She kept on glancing around from time to time, the place was filled with different sounds but all she can hear was the ticking of her wrist watch.

 

 

People were walking pass her and secretly glances at her as they walked. Unknown to them, Dara was already aware of their actions and it irritates her even more.

 

 

 

"Now, where's that idiot?"She blurted out and heaved a sigh. Her boyfriend was supposed to meet with her exactly 5pm sharp and it's already 6pm.

 

 

 

He knows that she doesn't like to wait like a puppy and get the attention of the crowd for sitting alone in the middle of the busy people yet he was already one hour late in their appointment. One freaking hour!

 

 

She's Sandara Park.

 

 

 

Once she was a girl who doesn’t have any clue when it comes to loving herself. She was selfless when it comes to everyone specially to her boyfriend.

 

 

 

She usually spend her time on watching him sing—giving all her time to support him.

 

 

 

But she knew—that someday, he’ll leave her for his dream, his dream to be an idol.It was the happiest moment of her life when he told her that he wouldn't leave.That she'll always have him by her side.

 

 

 

Promises are meant to be broken, he was one of the persons who made her realize that it was true.

 

 

 

The ‘girly’ yet simple her vanished in the thin air and was changed into the ‘boyish’ girl in a snap. Her bright innocent looking eyes turned into a fierce one, her deep chocolate colored eyes are directly stabbing chills to whomever looks at her in they eyes.

 

 

 

No one tried to ask why she chose to change her style, even if she don’t speak, they knew, it was because of him.

 

 

 

The cold breeze of winter touched her pale skin, feeling annoyed, Dara stood up and rolled the sleeves of her black jacket up to her elbow. Gritting her teeth sharply, she muttered."I am soooo going to kill him~!."

 

 

 

And so she started walking--stomping her feet loudly as she made her way to her boyfriend's dorm.

 

 

***

 

His eye balls almost fell when he saw the glimpse of the wall clock. It’s already 6pm! She'll definitely kill him!

 

 

 

"Omo~! Baek, Gotta go! Bye everyone! Nice meeting you~!"The tall guy panicked and quickly grabbed his belongings.

 

 

 

He didn't even bother to wait for s’ answer which caused his best friend to scowl at him.

 

 

 

"Battered boyfriend."He said and shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

 

A guy in the corner with a cold facial expression sifted his head to the side to face the window, completely showing no interest on what's happening around him while the other one on his left just smiled apologetically.

 

 

 

 

"I'll feel bad if his girlfriend gets mad at him because of us."He said while rubbing his nape. They all looked at him and saw his worried face.

 

 

 

Xi Luhan, he was always been the nice guy. The type of person that never tried to break any rules—he was like a robot controlled by the society.

 

 

"Ani~! It’s okay, Ssantokki noona is really understanding so it'll be fine" Sehun, the maknae butted in and gave him an assuring smile. He replied with a small smile and looked at his other member who was looking at the window, seems he's in a deep thought.

 

 

 

'Ssantokki?'With one single word, a certain nostalgic feeling succumbed his heart.

 

 

 

He traced the sight of the falling snowflakes from the darkening sky, landing softly on the window sill. Every drop it takes, the stinging pain upsurges inside him.

 

 

 

It was the same picture 2 years ago.

 

 

 

 

He closed his eyes as her pained smile flashed on his mind.

 

 

 

''Let's break up, long distance relationship won't work Tokki.'He hid his feelings with an expressionless mask.

 

 

The face she saw when they first met, the cold person who never cared for anyone but himself.

 

 

'I-is that so?'Her voice almost cracked by uttering those words. He nodded  reluctantly and avoided her soft gaze, he can't see her cry, he knows that seeing her hurt would make him change the decision that he mulled over for weeks.

 

 

'Okay then.’ She smiled and closed her fist firmly, trying to hold back the urge of crying in front him. At first, he was shocked. He never expected that she'll take it that easy.

 

 

He didn't have any response--he can't even open his mouth afraid that he might say the words that he doesn't want to say, the words that made her smile radiantly on the 14th day of February.

 

 

She turned her back at him and stepped away with a heavy heart. He looked at her back as she walked away from him--from his life. He wanted to hug her but he can't, it's his decision, it's for their best and it's final.

 

 

The girl stopped on her  path and turned her head to him, she knew this day would happen but why does it hurts so much?

 

 

'Goodbye Kris-ah' And a tear strummed down to her rosy cheeks.

 

 

 

Kris Wu, the ex boyfriend.

 

 

He left her when she thought that everything between them is smoothly perfect. It was for the best—he thought. But years passed and he can only imagine himself beside one girl, and it’s her.

 

**

 

 

"Stupid guy! Jerk! Jerk! Jerkk~~!"Dara was kicking the innocent cold snow lying on road. She was on her way to her boyfriend's dorm to beat the hell out of him, and is trying to warm up to get herself ready for the upcoming wrestling battle.

 

 

 

Some people who saw her stepped back and immediately walked on different direction thinking that she's a mad woman. It was the time when a tall guy stopped on running; he swallowed hard as his heart started beating loudly, uncontrollably drumming against his ribs.

 

 

 

He hit his chest hard. ‘Man up~!'He cheered. In his mind, his thoughts became a jumbled puzzle of horrifying pictures of him being punched by her or what so ever.

 

 

At this point of his life, he just wanted to run back from the past and do everything that would please her, she's too scary when she's angry specially when he comes late on their dates.

 

 

 

He stepped back. ‘Right, I shall save my life first and the--'

 

 

 

'What if she finds another guy?'He quickly turned back and gulped.

 

 

 

'No no no.I NEED TO BE A MAN!'his mind screamed.

 

 

 

After thinking a couple of times, he finally decided. His body moved impulsively towards her and quickly carried her from behind. She struggled in shock as he put her on his shoulder like a sack of rice.

 

 

 

"Y-yah! Who the he--"A pair of recognizable orbs greeted her. She tried to punch his face but he quickly distanced himself from her. He put her down on a stone enough to make her higher than his gigantic height.

 

 

 

"Mianheee~!!!"He cutely squealed and made a kissy face in front her.

 

 

 

Park Chanyeol, the silly boyfriend.

 

 

 

Dara almost laughed with his ridiculous look pasted on his face but tried held back, she's mad okay? She's mad. She pushed his face away using her pointy finger.

 

 

 

"Acting all cute won't save your life from my wrath, you know?"Her voice sounded threatening. If faith won't be nice to him today, maybe--just maybe, he'll be found inside a hospital ward by tomorrow morning.

 

 

 

"Eeek! B-but, you see..."He looked down and scratched his head.

 

 

"The Chinese members arrived and we needed to introduce ourselves to them..."He said truthfully as he played with his fingers like a obedient pet to his master.

 

 

"Chinese?"Dara asked and crossed her arms.

 

 

"Yapp! I didn't have any idea that they'll arrive today so pleeeeasee~~ Forgive me? Pretty pleaseee?"

 

 

"Are they girls?"She said squinting her eyes at him. Her boyfriend's eyes grew wide with her sudden question.

 

 

"What? Don't tell me they're indeed girls!"She stomped her feet on the big rock that she's stepping on, then looked down at him accusingly.

 

 

Instead of answering her, he smiled genuinely. He pulled off the scarf from his neck, he reached for her and wrapped it on around her neck. Dara can feel her face heating up with the skin contact. He was still holding both edge of the scarf when she blinked repeatedly.

 

 

"Jealous Tokki will always be my favorite~"

 

 

Her cheeks flushed red as his eyes looked at her intently. She was about to lean back to evade his teasing but he was too quick that he pulled both ends of the scarf closer to him. Dara blushed even more.

 

 

"Am I forgiven already?"He pleaded in a low husky voice.

 

 

"P-park Chanyeol...I'm warning youu..."Chanyeol wiggled his eye brows and pulled her closer.

 

 

Close enough that their foreheads are already touching. He looked at her straight in the eyes again. If Dara was a snowflake, she'll definitely melt in an instance by the way he looks at her.

 

 

"I'll be in a boy group baby, why would I have girl members?"His eyes wandered all over her face until it landed on her lips. Dara gulped. That’s his signal.

 

 

"W-whatever! Come on now! I'm sure that Kyungsoo is already waiting for us!"She pushed him and started walking away, blushing.

 

 

 

'Stupid Chanyeol!'Dara hissed on her mind while slapping her flustered cheeks as she stumbled her way inside his dorm.

 

 

Chanyeol combed his hair using his hands and looked at the precious thing right in front him, the only girl who can make his heart go crazy.

 

 

 

The girl who caught his attention in the sea of people that night of December. It was her--the girl whose beauty stood up exceptionally even though her eyes were tearing up.

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara-ah~! I love youuuu!"Dara flinched and paused on her tracks.

 

 

 

 

He can be the most stupid person sometimes but he never--and never will, fail to make her smile. How can she stay mad at him?

 

 

 

"I love you too.” she whispered quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

 

 

 

"Aha! I heard that!"Chanyeol grinned and happily jumped to her, quickly wrapping his arms over her shoulder as they both entered his dorm where his other members were waiting for them.

 

 

 

He was the little snow flake who wiped her tears that night, the person she can trust with her heart.

 

 

-----------

Hi~! Tomorrow will be my 2nd Month here in AFF! Thank you for everything guys~~

So here's the start.Kkk~

Eh~~ I was overwhelmed with the votes and subscribers, thank you.But please don't expect something good from me cause I'm not really good in writing.I'll study harder so I can improve my writing skills for you guys!

Thank you! *hugs everyone*

--------