6- Gone Part 1

Three Misters
 

 

 
 
 
 
It's a beautiful chilly morning in Seoul, another peaceful start for most of the people BUT...not in exo's dorm--
 
 
 
 
"SHE'S NOT PICKING UP MY CALLS.HYUUUUUNG!!! WAEYYYO?! SHE DOESN'T WANT ME ANYMORE! HAND ME THE KNIFE! HAND ME THE KNIFE! IT'S BETTER TO KILL MYSELF THAN---" 
 
 
 
 
"Here!" Chanyeol stopped when Baekhyun suddenly went out from the kitchen with a knife on his hand. The giant gulped then looked at Suho.The leader smirked then bobbed his head as if he was challenging him.
 
 
 
 
"What are you waiting for?"Kai asked with a smug look plastered on his face.
 
 
 
 
"I WANT TO SEE BLOOD~"Baekhyun added while clapping, the other members clapped as well.
 
 
 
 
"Yah,there's the knife.If you're going to do 'it' then go to the sink, I don't want any single drop of blood in my kitchen"Chanyeol hastily looked at Kyungsoo who was standing near the door frame with his arms crossed.He gulped again.
 
 
 
 
"HOW CAN ALL OF YOU BE SO CRUEL?!"
 
 
 
 
 
"Pfft.Hyung you're funny."Sehun butted in.
 
 
 
 
"ACCCCCK~!"Chanyeol burried his face in his knees and didn't made any single movement.
 
 
 
 
 s looked at each other then sighed.They understand him.Dara has been gone for a week and she's not answering their calls nor texts.One week, they were all busy in practicing from day to night but Chanyeol never let go of his phone.
 
 
 
 
He was tired, yes, dancing here, singing there, even pictorials and making their debut teasers were tiring for him.But on top of it--he was tired of waiting, waiting for her to finally show up.
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone sat beside him then tapped his back."Yah, Chanyeol-ah prepare for tomorrow."
 
 
 
 
"Why?"He murmured lazily.
 
 
 
 
"We're going to Dara noona's house!"Baekhyun answered that made Chanyeol jump from his spot.
 
 
 
 
"I BETTER PICK MY CLOTHES NOW!"And without a blink, he was already gone.
 
 
 
 
The next morning...
 
 
 
 
"She's not here"
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun blinked several times before he turned his head to his other members.Just like him, all of them except Chanyeol looked surprised; not believing that they were actually standing in front of their Dara-noona's mother right now.
 
 
 
 
"WHAT.IS.THIS.ERY."He blurted out after grabbing Chanyeol's collar, he then shook his body while staring at him eyes all widened.
 
 
 
 
The middle aged woman let out a soft giggle that made Baekhyun turn his head back to her again.SHE IS DARA.DARA IS HER.Those words keeps on running on his mind while looking at her.
 
 
 
 
The other members decided to pull bacon away from Mrs. Park before he could even jump into her like what he does when he's being attacked by his feels for his Dara noona.
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol coughed and stepped forward."Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Park...I--Umm--Ah--"
 
 
 
 
He looked at his leader when the words that he prepared last night suddenly got lost on the tip of his tongue.Suho groaned at the sight of their happy virus.Man...he's no good in talking to women, he thought.
 
 
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Park!"He beamed and bowed together with the other remaining members.Dara's mom nodded her head a little bit then tucked some strands of her hair at the side of her ear. Sehun scowled when he saw it and quickly received a light punch on his side.
 
 
 
"WHAT?!"He shrieked at Kai who was giving him his death glare.
 
 
 
 
"You disrespectful piece of shi--"
 
 
 
"Yah, enough."Suho cut them off before they stranggle each others neck, he then faced Dara's mom and took out an envelope from his backpack.
 
 
 
 
Invitation for EXO's debut after party. The lady stared at the card for a moment after she saw it then looked up, she saw their eyes that are full of hope, specially him, that certain person who was expecting for 'her' to come, Chanyeol.
 
 
 
 
He saw her gaze and was startled at first--and ended up on making his weird grin. 
 
 
 
 
"We hope that you and Dara noona could come."Suho said then bowed again."Thank you for the time, we'll be...going now."
 
 
 
 
They all bowed again then went off. Mrs. Park looked at Chanyeol's back as he walked away from their gate. She was about to go inside their house but Chanyeol suddenly turned around and waved his hands cheerfully at her before finally fading away from her sight.
 
 
 
 
 
She looked at the envelope on her hands, this would be the most cruel thing that she'd ever do...but she doesn't have a choice.
 
 
 
 
 
She slowly crumpled it and then threw it on the trash can.
 
 
 
To be continued...
 

 

S O R R Y   F O R   T H E   E R R O R S

 

I hate to divide this chapter into parts but I need to go somewhere now and I still need to edit it, I'll add the part two when I come back!

 

Mianhe~