4- Luhan's Little Secret

Three Misters

 



 

 

It was the same nightmare that has always haunted Luhan.And now it's happening even though he’s awake; it’s to be with his father and his step mother in one place.

 

 

Something painful always climbs to his throat that he can’t even speak nor look at them. It’s too…painful.

 

 

He looked out of the window with his chin resting on his palm.

 

 

The colorful lights of Seoul at night made him divert his feelings away; the reflection of colors in his eyes was seen beautifully by the young lady sitting beside Luhan’s father.

 

 

She knows that he’s avoiding things like this to happen, if it’s painful for him, then it is, too, for her.

 

 

Behind the image of him as the obedient son, there’s something that they didn’t know.

 

 

A dark shadow that he wanted to escape, but he knows that he can’t, because the dark shadow is him, his other side.

 

 

Luhan’s little secret.

 

 

--

 

 

Dara and Chanyeol were sitting at the opposite edges of Chanyeol’s bed. His eyes met hers and they both went crimson red as they hastily turned their heads away.

 

 

“P-pabo!”She blurted out, her cheeks were burning.

 

 

“M-mwo?? I only looked at you! What did I do this time?”He answered back, still looking away.

 

 

Dara clutched the edge of her jacket as she closed her eyes firmly. Why does it feel like the air con is turned off??

 

 

“I-it feels weird to be alone in your room!” She frankly confessed making Chanyeol almost fall from his spot in shock.

 

 

“Don’t just say things when it pops from your brain!” This is bad; his heart beat is rapidly beating every second. A drop of sweat fell from his skin.

 

 

She gasped and looked at him annoyed. Dara then stood up to walk to him. “Are you telling me what to  do? Huh?”

 

 

“DON’T! DON’T MOVE, JUST STAY THERE!”

 

 

Her eyes furrowed. “W-what’s wrong with you?!"

 

 

He pursed his lips and carried his long legs above the bed. He then rested his head on his knees. “Nothing….It’s just that…”

 

 

She looked at him. 'Wow he’s a real baby giant!' she thought with a glint of amusement on her eyes.

 

 

 

“I’m trying my best to control myself okay? Just stay right there, I don’t want to pull you,  kiss you and you know--” He said and raised his head up, now he’s very aware that Dara’s blood crept on her face, she blushing, real hard. gaped and her eyes were bulged out.

 

 

 

Right, they never kissed.

 

 

 

She leaned back and stayed on her position.

 

 

Is it right to treat her boyfriend like this? It was the question that keeps on repeating on her mind while the silence fields the whole place.

 

 

 

He heard her sigh making him look up to see her standing again, “Dara-yaah~! I told you to stay, okay?”

 

 

 

But she didn’t listened. She even jumped onto his bed which made Chanyeol jump in surprise.Oh no, this is EMERGENCY

.

 

She extended her arms and spread it widely as if she’s asking for a hug. Chanyeol gulped.He waved his hands to reject her while shaking his head nervously.

 

 

“I won’t do this again, so might as well accept my—“She’s not yet even done taking when Chanyeol jumped to her and embraced her tightly.

 

 

Her heart fluttered with his touch, she felt his hand run to her back, gently her. She can feel his scent with her head buried on his chest.

 

 

Chanyeol has the ability to change her in just a split of time, he’s really fascinating her.  She’s captured, captured by his spell. Dara pushed him softly and looked up. Their faces were only inches from each other.

 

 

“Do you want to kiss me?”

 

 

He chuckled and run his hand to her hair. “Of course I do.”

 

 

She closed her eyes, surrendering her lips to him.

 

 

Chanyeol blinked in surprise, was she still worrying about the ‘debut’ issue? Or was she guilty again?

 

 

He knows that she doesn’t want to get kissed because of her ex, and he respected it because he knows how much hurt she is when he saw her the night the b*stard broke up with her.

 

 

She’s sorry for him, again.

 

 

That’s his conclusion for her weird actions tonight. He cupped her cheeks and Dara was waiting for him to kiss her but he didn’t—instead, he pressed his forehead to hers.

 

 

 

Her eyes opened and saw his eyes were locked to her.

 

 

“Thank you.I want you, but I can wait for you to completely forget about him.”And he planted a soft kiss on the tip od her nose.

 

 

--

 

 

“My apologies Mr. Xi, something came up and my daughter needed to help her friend A middle aged woman looked worried as she bowed her head down.The embrrassment painted on her face.

 

 

Mr. Xi clenched his jaw and tried to control his self, this day is a complete waste. He was supposed to be attending other important meetings today but he canceled everything for this and he gets nothing.

 

 

Luhan bowed and held the woman’s hands. Mr. Xi smirked, he thought him well. “It’s okay Mrs. Park, I understand.”

 

 

Her expression lightened up with the gesture of the man in front her. He’s a gentle man; she mentally checked her ideal standards.

 

 

 

Sandara is lucky to have you as her fiancé, Luhan-shi.”

 

 


Sorry for the errors!

Hahaha.Short update? I just want to give chandara feels, err. XDD 

So can anyone guess Luhan's secret? *wink wink*