5- Frozen Night

Three Misters

 

 


 

“Five more minutes.”

 

 

This erted guy. Dara felt his breathe on her neck, giving her the urge to smack her fist on his face.

 

 

But no, since she’s still worried that he might feel lonely about her past lover, she decided to let him be, and hug her from behind.

 

 

The couple was sitting comfortably on top of his bed. With Chanyeol’s back leaning on the wooden head board of it while her back was facing him.

 

 

She snuggled and pulled his arms forward. He flushed; his chin was resting on her shoulder now. He can’t stop the grin that wanted to play on his lips; they’re too close and at the same time, too far.

 

 

 

“Umma called earlier…”She said in a low tone.

 

 

 

Mrs. Park? Chanyeol felt a snap on his heart when he heard her. He was very much aware that her Mom doesn’t approve of him, although he passed on the imaginary checklist of her ideal guys for her daughter. S

 

 

he told him that Dara’s not for him. That she’s already tied up in a promise.

 

 

A promise that she can't tell.

 

 

He looked away, he knew something is about to happen.

 

 

Does she want her to break up with him now?

 

 

 

Does she want him to stay away from her?

 

 

Or does she finally accept him as her boyfriend? He’s lost with his thoughts.

 

 

Dara’s eyes looked at their feet right in front her, on the soft cotton-like covers of his bed. They were inches apart yet she can see the big difference of its length. He’s a giant. She smiled.

 

 

“Uhm, so… what did you—Ah, I shouldn’t be asking this. Never mind, forget it.” Her eyebrows twitched, what’s with his sudden change of mood?

 

 

Chanyeol, Mom wants to see me so I should be going now.”She said as she looked at him over her shoulder, Chanyeol can only sigh and let go of her.

 

 

The feeling of his skin as it inched apart from her; it was all like a knife being dragged out of her chest, out of her heart.

 

--

 

 

“I’m going to miss you Tokki.”

 

 

Dara raised an eyebrow at him and went back on tying up her rubber shoes.”Giant, you look ridiculous”

 

 

Chanyeol was hugging the post while the other guys where at his back, obviously sad and happy at the same time. Just look at him, Chanyeol looked like he just lost his soul.

 

 

His long arms were wrapped around a post and with his head resting on it lifelessly. Like his energy was all drenched out from his body.

 

 

“Noona, come back soon.”Sehun smiled as he waved his good bye to her.

 

 

--

 

Kris decided to walk for a while, who knows? He might bump into her or something.

 

 

He huffed air inwardly; it sure is cold in Seoul. Kris tucked his hands inside his jacket and continued his journey to nowhere.

 

 

Dara stopped on walking and glanced back at the boys.

 

 

“See you soon!”After it, she runs as fast as she could.

 

 

Chanyeol’s face, she can’t look at him.

 

 

His wide grin, it keeps on flashing on her mind.

 

 

His laughs,  it echoes on her ears.

 

 

And his touch, it’s all over her whole being.

 

 

Chanyeol is a gift from heaven.

 

 

Her eyes went cloudy as her steps went slower, her running turned into broken walking, then into stepping until she stopped on her tracks.

 

 

A gift from heaven that she needs to let go.

 

 

She can’t make herself drag her feet even another step, it feels like she’s doing the same thing, the same thing Kris did to her.

 

 

Her cheeks are wet. Wet from the tears that she was holding back after her mother called her.

 

 

 

“You’re fiancé is waiting for you, if you want your appa to be happy, you’ll come and leave your boyfriend now, Dara.”

 

 

She can’t help it but drop herself on the ground, her knees hurt a little but it doesn’t change the fact that she needs to chose, now.

 

 

Her father’s last wish.

 

 

Or the person who picked her up when everyone seemed to step on her like a useless broken glass?

 

 

 

Just when she looked up to wipe her tears, Kris froze on his spot.

 

 

 

"D-dara?"

 

--

 

 

“Dad—Mr. President.” His father together with his step mother turned their heads to look at him curiously.

 

 

 

Her beauty is amazing, it seems like she's not growing old. Her eyes was the same, the usual bright twinkling eyes that captured his heart. His father's eyes narrowed that it caught his attention, cold eyes as ever.

 

 

 

He rolled his fingers into a fist, and stared at his father’s eyes in full bravery.

 

 

 

“I want to go to somewhere else right now.”

 

 

He looked surprise for a moment. Luhan blinked, did he just showed him another expression besides his angry and serious face? What was it? He looked like he was taken aback.

 

 

Yes, his father showed him another facial expression; this is really surprising for him.

 

 

Mr. Xi fixed his composure and pulled the young lady beside him, his hands played around her waist.

 

 

“Do whatever you want”

 

 

And he left, with her.

 

 

 

Luhan gritted his teeth; his eyes were burning.Hate, agony, confusion mixed inside him.

 

 

 

The man who can only hold her like that...

 

 

 

is no one else but him, Luhan.

 


 

 

 

Anyone? Who knows Luhan's secret now? XDD

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS.