Date

Book of Fate

 

I wrapped towel around my head and wrapped another towel around my body . I went to the closet and try to pick an outfit . I decided to wear this outfit . Simple yet cute .

Baekhyun already waited for me outside . Being gentleman as always , he opened the car door for me . I smiled and stepped inside the car .

" Where are we going ? " i asked for thousand times . Finally i totally gave up on asking him since he would never tell me . I sighed and put on the seatbelt .

While driving , Baekhyun couldn’t stop looking at Hana’s legs.  Her legs are really gorgeous, he thought.  He was beginning to regret that he drove his sports car today with a stick shift.   

He wanted to touch her legs and feel her smooth and flawless skin, but unfortunately he couldn’t while driving. Without realizing , we finally arrived at Megabox COEX Mall . I stepped out of the car and then looked at Baekhyun . " Movie ? "  i asked while smiling .

He nodded and holded my hands . We went inside the mall and bought tickets at the counter .  " Let's go "  Baekhyun said excitedly .

The place was crowded with peoples and teenagers . Baekhyun and Hana entered the theatre hand-in-hand .

 

 Moments later we were inside the screening room and the movie started.  I found that the movie was fun and entertaining but i couldn’t concentrate. 

Baekhyun kept stealing kisses from me .  Obviously he was not focused on the movie.  I told him to stop a few times but it was no use .

Towards the end of the movie, Baekhyun started touching and massaging my legs.  I wanted to stop him .  But he didn't have any intention to stop even when i slapped his hand .

His touch made me quiver.  If i wasn’t able to fully concentrate on the movie before, at this point i lost my concentration completely .

At last , the movie ended . I went out from the movie hall together with Baekhyun . As soon as we went out , i started to scold him but he ignored it completely with his immatured action .

Baekhyun and I avoided the red carpet because photographer were everywhere . We were not a celebrity and that's what make me confused .

But yeah , Baekhyun was the only son of Mr and Mrs Byun's family who were a very successful and wealthy people . Then one of the photographers recognized us and started calling our names , “Mr. Byun and Ms. Jung, can we take your pictures please?” the photographer asked.

One of the coordinators then asked us to walk the red carpet to please the media.  Baekhyun and I reluctantly walked the red carpet and posed for the photographers.

 

" Wah , i like it horray "  i clapped my hand excitedly when we arrived at ' Ssamziegil Mall ' . Baekhyun laughed at me and we walked inside a boutique while holding hand .

I looked at Baekhyun waiting for his oppinion . " What about this ? "  i posed infront of him while wearing a casual outfit in the boutique . It's been a while since i last bought casual dress .

" Aish forget it , i know it's pretty so you don't have to say anything "  i glared at him and gave the outfit to the female workers there .

Baekhyun chuckled and followed me from behind . " Mian , you look cute earlier "  he smiled and paid for the outfit at the cashier counter .

We went out from the boutique and went to other shops there . The sky getting dark . I looked at my watch , 8:30 pm . "We should dinner now ."  i said to Baekhyun . He nodded and we get into our car to a restaurant at other place .

We arrived at Sky Rose Garden and sat at a table with a beautiful view . Baekhyun smiled handsomely and pulled my chair out . I thanked him and sat down .

A waitress came over but stopped a few feets from our table . I noticed her flushed face and sweat barely dripping from her forehead . She stuttered while talking to us .

" May I take your order ? "  she asked carefully . " Can I have a special food for today "  Baekhyun asked her politely . She nodded and quickly wrote down the order .

Before she could leave , i stopped her . " Why did you look so nervous ? "  i asked carefully . " Y-yea ? T-this is my first time meeting you . Both of you appeared in tv , must be popular "  she said and excuses herself .

I smiled and nodded . " See ? You are so popular . Many peoples know you "  i teased Baekhyun . " Why me ? I'm not popular . You are "  he chuckled .

Few minutes later , i wiped my mouth . We're done finishing our dinner . Baekhyun paid and we left the restaurant . Before going home , i told Baekhyun that i want to go to Cheonggye Stream . I never go there before so i don't want to waste this chance .

 

We sat on a cement bench and played with the water . I took out my phone and snapped a selca of mine and Baekhyun . 

" You look cute here" i pointed at the picture and chuckled . " Aigoo " i pinched his cheeks . He laughed and silence fill the moment .

Baekhyun looked at me and smiled . " I don't know what will happen to my life if you're not my wife . I'm so lucky to have you . " he said , sound sincere .

I smiled . " Many girls like you , tch . You like y girls right ? I'm not y though "  i . He pouted , " Who say ? " .

" You're cute , pretty , beautiful , kind and y too . Not with that , you also hot . Like this , innocent and cute at day but hot and y at night "  he said , making me blushed .

I went inside our mansion and took off my heel then walked into the kitchen . I drank a glass of water and went upstair . Baekhyun already changed and laid down on the bed .

I went into the bathroom and and took off my makeup and dress . I changed myself into pajamas and went out from the bathroom .

I laid down on the bed . Baekhyun suddenly circled his arm around my waist . I smiled when i felt his arm and scooted back into his chest .

" Goodnight " he whispered .

" Goodnight Baekhyun "  i whispered back .

 


 

Done horray ! Huhu thanks for reading this story . Also thousand thanks for leaving a comment and subscribing . Appreciate it much much . Enjoy reading , xoxo :)