First Night

Book of Fate

 

My face were burning . I'm speechless as Baekhyun continues to touch me softly . I already melted by his touches and suprisingly i want it more . His hands gently holded my waist and leaned closer to kiss me .

He kissed me passionately , deepening the kiss as i open my mouth for him . Baekhyun slided his tongue into my mouth , exploring my entire cavern as our tongue fought with each other . The kiss kept on getting deeper and rougher as the two of us trying to catch our breath .

Baekhyun  removed his clothes . He laid down next to me and continue kissing . He then gently removed my lingerie and caressed my body with his strong yet gentle hand .

He makes his way further to my neck , roughly kissing and it . My nails gripped at his back as i bit my lower lip , enjoying every love mark that he left on my neck .

Baekhyun pulled his lips away from me and explored my body further . Wherever his hands went , his lips followed . Baekhyun's touch made my entire body quiver .

Eventually , Baekhyun kissed my lips again . So i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him fervently . I didn't know what to do actually but Baekhyun patiently guided me . 

At last , Baekhyun couldn't wait any longer and gently claimed me . Our bodies moved passionately in unison . Both of us groaned with pleasure as we reached the peak of their passion .

" Promise me that you'll call me oppa next time "  Baekhyun asked when he broke the kiss . " Do you want me to call you oppa so badly ? "  i smirked .

Baekhyun chuckled , " call me oppa or i will - " . " Okay okay , o-ppa " i said , causing him to smile widely and continue to make our job .

 

I opened my eyes . I could felt the warmth of the sun flashing from the window . I looked at the wall clock . Still 8 am and Baekhyun was still sleeping next to me . His right arm was wrapped around my body . 

I tried to get up , wanting to take a shower . I did my best not to wake up Baekhyun but it failed . Baekhyun moved his body and opened his eyes slowly .

" Hey good morning "  Baekhyun greeted me and smiled . " Morning "  i greeted him back and smiled . " Are you okay ? I tried to be as gentle as possible last night  "  he said and gave a kiss on my forehead  .

" I can't move properly "  i said annoyedly . " Mian , you're just damn hot last night " . I slapped his shoulder , " You're totally a beast . Tch "

I get up and look at him . " Take a shower , i will prepare breakfast . Palli " i ordered him and grinned .

An hour later , wearing our robe , we ate our breakfast at the dining table . I couldn't help but to admire Baekhyun's exposed chest .

" Let's change . We're going out day " Baekhyun said , finishing his breakfast and dragged me into our bedroom . I quickly picked my shirt and short pant and changed it in the bathroom .

Done changing , i sat infront of the makeup table . I comb my straight hair gently and put a light makeup agaisnt my skin . I double checked myself infront of the mirror and smiled , Perfect . I then went out from my room and locked it from outside .

Baekhyun was already done changing so he waited for me outside . We'll just went there by walking since it's near . Baekhyun looked damn hot today with his shirt .

 

Our first destination is botanical garden where we can saw different types of tropical plants , flowers and trees . I took a snapshot of the plants .

Next destination that we went were Miniature Theme Park where we can see many architectures of the famous building like the Leaning Tower of Pisa , Taj Mahal , Eiffel Tower and also not forgetting other sites of Korea . They also bought some gifts for their relatives at shops .

Then after lunch , we went to the park . Suddenly Baekhyun got an idea ,  " Wanna go for bike riding ? " . I smiled .

We rented a couple bike and rode around the the island . You can't imagine how i love the sea breeze . After rode for an hours , we decided to stop since the sun was beggining to set .

We returned the bike and walked to our hotel . On our way to the hotel , i suddenly saw someone familiar walked toward us . Wait ! Soojung ?

" Unnie , anyeong . Oh , oppa anyeong "  Soojung greeted us . " Anyeong . What are you doing here ? " i asked curiously .

Soojung chuckled , " I came with my friends for a vacation . So you went here for a honeymoon ? "  . I nodded and smiled .

" Do you want to have dinner with me tonight ? "  Soojung suddenly asked which make me look at Baekhyun . Baekhyun smiled , signaling that he agreed .

" Okay , we'll meet you tonight ."  i waved hand to Soojung and left to our hotel with Baekhyun , leaving Soojung alone there .

Unnie , i'll make you super jealous tonight  ,  Soojung smirked and left to her hotel room .

 


 

H-hi . What do you think ? Oh my god , i really need comment for this chapter . I'm so worried if it bad and . Anyway , thanks for subscribing , comment and reading this story . Enjoy , xoxo  :)