Party

Book of Fate

 

Baekhyun and i will attend a private party at his mall today . So he brought me to his own mall . From an ugly duckling to a beatiful swan is what i think of myself right now .

I wore a dress paired with high heel that  my mom bought for me  . I felt a bit nervous to attend this kind of party because only well known people attended this party .

Baekhyun and I walked inside the hall . Cameras started to flash from every side and many eyes glued on us . My hands became shaky so Baekhyun offered his hand which make me felt a little bit better .

He introduced me to all his companies partner and his workers . Not only with them , he also introduced me to a Chinese CEO . I greeted him politely .

" Your wife is beautiful like flower " the CEO said using chinese language . I chuckled and said thank you to him . I did understand chinese since my mom taught me when im a kid .

Baekhyun done introduced me to all his friends including VIP . To refresh myself , i  went to have a drink at a corner when suddenly a guy blocked my way .

 

" Anyeonghaseyo . I'm Chanyeol , Mr Baekhyun's secretary "  the guy smiled showing his teeth .

" Oh anyeonghaseyo . I'm Jung Hana , his wife "  i smiled and shaked my hand with him . We chitchat for a while until someone hugged my waist. 

" Yah , what are you doing here ? Trying to flirt with my wife huh ? "  Baekhyun said while glaring at Chanyeol teasingly . 

Chanyeol chuckled . " I'm sorry . Your wife is just so pretty "  he said before ran away from Baekhyun . They look so closed and cute , i thought while smiling .

" You can't go anywhere without me now "  he said as he pinched my cheeks . When we were about to walk away from there , a lady accidentally spilled her drink on my dress .

The lady kept apologizing and said that it was her mistake . " No no , i'm fine . I just need to clean this , don't worry "  i said and went to the washroom .

Done cleaning , i message to Baekhyun that i will just wait in car . I rest in the car while watching tv . I felt extremely tired and finally dozed off to sleep .

 

BAEKHYUN POV

I unlock my phone screenlock and read a message that Hana sent to me , " Baekhyun ah , i'm waiting in car . Enjoy - Hana - "  .

I sighed . I really want to accompany her but the party was still on and peoples kept dragging me to chat with them . " Where's your wife ? "  a CEO asked .

" She's not feeling well so she have to rest in car " i answered . The CEO nodded understandingly . Few hours later , i excuses myself to leave the party . 

I went inside my car and saw Hana slept with tv still on . She's trembling and i realized that she forgot to turn on the heater . I switched on the heater and covered her bare sking with my jacket .

We arrived at our mansion but she's still sleeping . I want to wake her up but i'm too amazed with her sleeping face . She looks so gorgeous even when sleeping .

I decided to drive to Han Bridge that full with beautiful sight . I took out blanket from my trunk and covered her . I enjoyed the beautiful scenery infront of me and soon i dozed off and sleep with our head side by side .

END OF BAEKHYUN POV

 

I woke up in the morning  in a car and i just realized that i'm infront of Han Bridge right now . I looked beside me and saw Baekhyun sleeping cutely .

I let out a chuckles because he was too cute like a baby . Then i went out from the car , enjoying the morning fresh and cold breeze .

Baekhyun woke up and looked at my seat . He was confused , looking for me with his eagle eyes and saw me sat on a grass outside the car . He flashed a smile secretly .

He joined me , sitting on grass . " Why are you here alone ? "  he asked . " Just to have fun after a long time being locked at home and office " i answered .

" You have to go work today "  i said after take a look on my watch . " No i'm free today . No works "  Baekhyun answered while smiling and laid down .

He grabbed my hand which make me automatically laid down beside him . " Why ? "  i asked him because it's already 10 . Baekhyun smiled and winked at me ,

" We're going for a date "

 


 

Yesh double update for today . And new chapter for tonight . Don't forget to leave a comment after reading okay . Lol enjoy reading , luv ya xoxo :)