Dinner

Book of Fate

 

It was 8 pm and i have to get ready for our dinner with Soojung tonight . I wore a dress that Baekhyun bought for me earlier , curled my hair at the end of my hair and wore light makeup on my face .

I was sitting infront of my makeup table when i saw a figure came near me through the mirror . I was about to stand up when the figure hold my shoulder to let me stay .

" You're done ? " i managed to ask . " Yes . What about you ? " Baekhyun whispered in my ear with his seductive eyes . " D-don't look at me like t-that " i stuttered which made the situation awkward .

Baekhyun chuckled . " You seem nervous , Mrs Jung " he playfully said as he stood straight with his hands in his pocket , which make me weave a relieved sigh .

I cursed under my breath as i stood up and tidied my dress . " You look beautiful .. wearing dress that i bought "  Baekhyun said . I just rolled my eyes and followed him from behind . We went to the restaurant by Baekhyun's Aston car since it's hard to go there by walking with my dress .

" Don't ever try to flirt Soojung " i warned Baekhyun on our way to the restaurant . He chuckled , " She's pretty so why not ? " .

I glared at him . " Okay , do whatever you want "  i sighed and looked outside the window . Baekhyun smiled and pinched my cheek , " Arraso , okay ? " . He laughed .

 

" You're here "  Soojung said and smiled as she walked toward us . " Soojung ah "  i said as i hugged her . " Unnie "  she said and smiled .

Soojung called a waiter and gave us the menu . After a few minutes , we gave our order and have a chitchat while waiting for our order to come .

" You two looks handsome and pretty tonight . "  Soojung smiled , showing her eyesmile .

I chuckled . " Gumawo . You look pretty too tonight , someone might flirt you tonight "  i said as i glared at Baekhyun .

He smirked and sticked his tongue . You know it , unnie , Soojung thought . " Oh ? Who ? "  she asked . " This person " i pointed to Baekhyun which make all of us chuckled .

Then the waiter finally came and served our order . I ordered my favourite pasta dish same goes to Soojung while Baekhyun ordered a shrimp dish .

The night turned out to be fun with Soojung appearance . It seem like we came back to our old times . We just caught up to those times that we've missed . 

It was really fun reminiscing those memories that we had back then when we were still young . I excused myself to the washroom to check myself , leaving Baekhyun and Soojung at the table .

When i came back to my table , i looked at Baekhyun . It seems like Soojung and him having a good time talking to each other . I sighed while trying to smile , it's okay . Im not jealous .

They talked without stopping and didn't even realized my existence . I sipped my orange juice when suddenly Soojung's expression changed .

" Ah , hurt . It's h-hurt " she said as she rubbed her stomach painly . I circled my eyes , " Soo - soojung ah , why ? " . Her tears started to fall from her eyes .

I looked at Baekhyun , " Wait here . I will pay our dinner first . Wait , okay ! " . Baekhyun nodded his head and tried to calm Soojung .

 

I ran with all energy that i have to the cashier counter . Done paying for our dinner , i quickly ran back to our table . But something wrong here .

Baekhyun and Soojung were not here . I scanned all over the room then i sat on the chair . Relax Hana . Soojung is hurt so Baekhyun have to send her home quickly . Don't think negative , i thought while massaging my head .

Suddenly i saw something on Soojung's chair . Her handbag . She left it . I have no choice but to send it to her . I looked for her room's key inside her handbag .

" Room 13-A "  i grabbed my handbag and quickly get into a taxi outside the restaurant . " Send me to ____  , please " i said and the driver drove away to the pension .

I walked along the path to her pension . " 12-C , 12-D , 13-A , here "  i smiled when i found her pension . I walked towards her pension and when i was about to knock it , i saw someone at the living room through the window .

My heart tear apart . My leg suddenly became weak . I can't believe what i saw now . My tears start to roll down my cheeks , i closed my mouth .

B-baekhyun ... W-why were you hugging with Soojung ?  , i closed mouth , worried if they will heard it .  Soojung saw me ! , i turned my body and walked after placing Soojung's handbag infront of her door  .

I walked quietly but  suddenly i stepped on a branch , which make a loud sound . I circled my eyes and wiped my tears right away .

Soojung's pension's door opened . I quickly ran away and hide behind the trees . I can see Baekhyun looked around and picked up the handbag on the floor .

He then get inside the room back and closed the door . I sighed silently  and make my way to my hotel . I don't have any energy to scold them or what . What i want to do now is just sleep and calm myself .

I can heard Baekhyun opened our bedroom's door  . I pretended to sleep  .  Baekhyun changed into a comfortable shirt and sat on the bed , beside me .

He slipped my hair that covered my eyes behind my earlobe and kissed my neck . " Mianhae , Hana ah "  he apologized  . " Anyway goodnight " he said as he hugged my waist from the back  and then went to sleep .

I closed my mouth . Again , my tears rolled down from my eyes . I still can't accepted it because of the incident at the pension earlier .

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes . I need to sleep since tommorow we have to wake up early and go back to Korea as our honeymoon holidays were over .

 


 

I felt so happy . I opened my ff acc and saw 8 news comment for this story . I'm so thankful , seem like i gonna got heart attack lol . Thanks for leaving a comment and subscribing to this story , i love it ! Anyway , enjoy reading okay xoxo :)