Wedding

Book of Fate

 

"Today is the day "  i sighed . I've never been scared for something in my whole life but this marriage just tug a part of my heart . I wanted to run away so badly . I know i'm stupid for letting this happen but i have no choice .

I found myself staring at the ceiling in the dressing room  . Thinking how to stop this wedding and run away from all of this if that is even possible .

Everyone and even the nation was so excited and sending their greetings to their beloved prince , Byun Baekhyun and me . All newspaper over the world probably had our pictures on it . Not to brag but it's a reality .

" Aigoo , Hana ah ! You look so beautiful "  Chae Won , my bestfriend exclaims , clapping her hand . " Let's take a pitcure "

She handed her iphone to her husband and we all posed . We took some pitcures until my mom came in , " Omona , you look so gorgeous , Hana ah "

My mom hugged me . " I can't believe that you're getting married for real ... " . Tears started to build in her eyes , causing me to sigh .

" Eomma , don't cry " i said , wiping her tears . My mom smiled and then my father came in. " Is it my little girl ? You look so pretty " he said , smiling proudly .

I turned to my dad . " Gumawo appa " i said , faking a smile . My father hugged and kissed my forehead , " Let's go now , the groom must've wait there . "

 

I nervously linked my arm to my dad as the hall door opened and the wedding march played . We walked step by step in the aisle  . I can see Baekhyun waited for me in front of the altar .

Flashes of cameras greeted my entrance and the guest stood up as they watched my step towards the altar . ' Her wedding dress was simple yet elegant and compliments her beauty ' was what most of the guest thought as they eyed me with amazement .

I can felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart pounded fast as I saw Baekhyun stared at me . I finally reached him , my dad handed me to him .

" She's all yours . Take a good care of her " my father said to Baekhyun which make me suddenly felt sad . " I will "  he replied . Baekhyun took my hand and helped me to climb the stairs .

" We are gathered here today , on this happy and joyous occasion , to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony . "

The preacher started , " marriage is a solemn institution to be held in honor by all , it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community . It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self . It is not to be entered into lightly , as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you ."

He turned to Baekhyun , " Byun Baekhyun , do you take this woman , Jung Hana , to be your wedded wife ? Do you promise to love her , comfort her , honor and keep her in sickness and in health , remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live ? "

Baekhyun stared at my eyes , " I do " . I felt butterflies in my stomach again . It feels right for me . Now it was my turn , the preacher turned to me .

" Jung Hana , do you take this man , Byun Baekhyun , to be your wedded husband ? Do you promise to love him , comfort him , honor and keep him in sickness and in health , remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live ?  I gulped queitly , " I do ".

" Now may i have the rings , please ? " the preacher asked . Baekhyun's niece and my niece stepped forward , lifted the pillow that had our wedding rings on it .

" Now please proceed on switching the rings . "  the preacher instructed . Baekhyun took the ring and gently grabbed my hand , slided the ring into my finger ring and i did the same .

" I now pronounce you as husband and wife . You may now kiss the bride " the preacher declared , earning claps from everyone .

Baekhyun smirked and pulled me closer by my waist , he leaned down to kiss me . I felt my heart pounding fast . I moved my hands on his chest as a respond which is earning howls and claps from everyone .

 

" Woah , they're cute right ? " Mrs Kim , my aunt said to Soojung , her daughter who is my cousin . 

Soojung stared at me from far , " Yeah , they're cute . " She then smirked . Wait for me to come in your life , Soojung thought as she walked towards me and Baekhyun .

" Unnie , congratulation on your wedding "  Soojung beamed and hugged me . " Thank you , Soojung ah " i smiled and hugged her back .

Soojung released the hug and looked at Baekhyun . " Congratulation . You're so good looking , oppa "  she said . Baekhyun smiled  looked at her from bottom to top , " Thanks , you're pretty too " .

I glared at Baekhyun and rolled my eyes . " Player , tch "  i stepped on his feet . Baekhyun smirked .

" Soojung ah , let's go "  Mrs Kim called for her name from far . Soojung raised her hand , signaling them to wait . " Ah , where are you planning to go for your honeymoon ? " Soojung asked .

I looked at Baekhyun and he did the same . " Oh , we don't know yet . We will discuss later " i smiled bitterly . 

" Really ? Arraso , i will go first "  Soojung smiled and waved her hand . I sighed and continue meeting with our relatives  . 

After the wedding , we headed straight to Baekhyun's parents house . We need to discuss about our honeymoon vacation with our parents .

" I already bought tickets to Paris and New York . How is it ? Okay ? "  Mrs Byun asked , talkatives as always . " We'll just go to Jeju "  i disagree and suggested another place . 

Baekhyun looked at me annoyedly . " Yah ! Jeju Island ? You gotta kidding me "  he scolded me . " Why ? Jeju is good "  i protested .

Our parents looked at us and sighed . Didn't know what to do with us anymore . " Okay okay , just go to Jeju Baekhyun ah . You've been to New York and Paris twice , right "  Mrs Byun said to Baekhyun , which make me smiled happily .

" Neh , arraso "  Baekhyun gave up and sighed . 

 


 

They finally getting married . Yeah im happy for them lol ! And to create conflict in this story , i add Soojung who is Hana's cousin to ruined their relationship . Thanks  to magicpegasus and yuki_kissme for leaving comment . Also to izzaika and moonlightJHN for subscribing this story . I love you so much meh  , muah .Thanks for reading this story anyway  , xoxo :)