Morning

Book of Fate

 

Today was Monday and that's mean i have work to do .  " Good morning , Mrs Jung " the butlers greeted  when they saw me walked towards the dining table .

" Good morning too" i greeted them back . " Sorry but i have to skip breakfast . I have to go now , bye " i said as i get into my sport car . After started the car engine , she left to her cafe .

Baekhyun looked around the dining room . " Where's Hana ? " he asked the butler . " She had just left , sir " the butler replied politely . Why didn't she tell me first ?

" I got it , thanks "  Baekhyun said , faking a smile and seat to eat her breakfast . Done eating , he left the house to his office  .

Baekhyun sat on his big leather chair with leg crossed as he stopped swaying on the chair once the big mahogany door opened . Nice styled , straight hair to the side and in black suit , his secretary , Chanyeol entered .

" Here your papers , Mr Baekhyun "  Chanyeol placed  a bunch of papers on the desk as he enter the big and elegant office . When he was about to leave , Baekhyun suddenly called him .

Chanyeol stuttered , " I-is there anything wrong ? " . Baekhyun asked Chanyeol to come closer . " My wife didn't talk to me since we back from honeymoon . Do you know why she being like that ? "  Baekhyun asked .

Chanyeol nodded and frowned . " I think you did something wrong , sir . Can you remember it ?" he said while acting with his hand . Something wrong ? What is it ? Ah~ that night !

Baekhyun bit his lips . " Okay okay , thank you . You may go now " Baekhyun ordered and Chanyeol quickly went out of his room .

 

Meanwhile at the same time , 

I my laptop and open the gallery folder . There was about hundreds picture of my honeymoon pics with Baekhyun . I looked at it one by one .

Baekhyun , nappeun namja !  i thought and smiled bitterly . My worker aka waiter's leader  get inside my office , placing a glass of orange juice on my table and looked at me .

" Are you okay ? You look depressed "  he asked , looking worried . I smiled , " Ani , im okay . Don't worry about me " . 

He sighed silently . " Urm okay . I will just continue doing my work "  he excuses himself and walked outside my room .

I chuckled . At least , you cared about me Jaemin ah , i thought . I then sipped my orange juice and continue looking at my honeymoon pictures .

 

listen to this if you want  , lol 

That night , both Baekhyun and I came home late . We coincidentally met in front of the house . " You came home late ? "  Baekhyun asked calmly .

I ignored him and stepped inside our mansion followed with Baekhyun from the back . " Are you alright ? "  he asked after noticing how quiet i was .

" Yes "  i replied grumpily . Ofcourse i'm not , bad bastard ! , i thought Baekhyun didn't asked anything else and locked the door .

When i was about to walk upstair , Baekhyun blocked my way . " Do you want to eat ? I will make something delicious for you "  he said excitedly , trying to break the coldness atmosphere .

I shooked my head . " No thanks . I just want to sleep " i said with low voice . I sighed and went inside the bathroom to get a quick shower .

Done showering , i get outside the bathroom while drying my hair with towel and sat on the bed . " Hana ah , can i said something ? "  Baekhyun suddenly said .

" Said before i go to sleep "  i said . " T-that night ... at Soojung's pension .. "  he finally say something . Tears started to build in my eyes . I tried to hold it and listened to him .

Baekhyun cleared his throat . " Soojung said she was so hurt . Then she suddenly hugged me . I can't do anything since she looks so hurt . So can you please understand . I know you saw it . Please forgive me , i felt so wrong "  he said sincerely .

I just wished that the tears would rolled down from my orbs so that Baekhyun will notice how hurt i am now . I closed my mouth and eyes . 

Suddenly Baekhyun hugged my waist from behind and leaned his head on my shoulder . " Mian Hana ah . Oh ? " he said as he hugged me more tightly .

I turned my head to him a little . " Y-you didn't lied ? " i asked . Baekhyun nodded his head and wiped my tears . He cupped my face and looked straightly into my eyes .

" Trust me , Hana . You're the only one that i love . I don't care about Soojung . You're prettier , ier and kind than her . Please , forgive me ?"

I looked at him and nodded my head lightly . " I love you "  Baekhyun said as he moved to  kissed my forehead .

" I love you too "  

 


 

Hi im sorry . I'm so busy this weeks because our maid went for a holiday and i have to do all houseworks and chores . My sibling didn't give a hand to help me at all . They just know to eat but didn't know how to clean it , sigh . It's getting boring right ? I'm sorry , lacked of idea right now sobs . Anyway thanks for leaving a comment and subscribing . Enjoy reading , xoxo :)