Unexpected

It's not my fault

The doctor who was in charge of Kai had suddenly been relieved of duties because of a retirement scam or something of the sort. His new doctor would be arriving today to finally explain what happened to Kai.

Kyungsoo was madly frantic. Kai was still unconscious though no longer in a coma but it had been 3 days. He had informed both of Kai's elder brothers, Kris and Luhan, about the curremt situation and both were coming back to Korea. He was nervous telling them, moreso Kris than Luhan, but now even this couldn't distract him from his worry.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol had both been coming to help him take care of Kai and even sleeping at their house to help calm Kyungsoo's nerves. They have been very helpful but Kyungsoo was still not satisfied. Kai was unconscious and it was all his fault. If this fight, the cause he doesn't even know about, didn't happen then Kai wouldn't be unconscious right now and he would be crying himself to sleep every night since the incident.

"Kai, please. Please wake up. I need you...please..." Then suddenly he heard a throat clearing. He looked up from Kai's bed where we was huddled and crying to see a man with rainbow colored hair. The man smiled grimly and looked over a chart.

"Are you a relative?" The man spoke to him , he didn't understand at first but then he nodded.

" I'm Dr. Oh. I'm your new doctor. I'm here to talk about his condition." Kyungsoo stood up rubbing off the tears in his eyes and approached the doctor.

"How is he?" Dr. Oh smiled and began explaining.

"He's suffered a concusion, but so far no other injuries but we have reason to believe that there may be something more because the concusion was caused by the trauma of what hit his head but we are still observing how his brain pattern is going because we have reason to believe that something has happened within his brain" Kyungsoo was a little relieved to hear that it was only a concusion but he was death stricken when the doçtor mentioned about an abnormality.

"When will he wake up?"

"Soon, in a day or two he'll wake up. He has already gone out of his coma and is simply resting his body in order for it to function again. And I'm glad to say there arent any other complications other than his blacking out."

"Dr.... Will he be okay when he wakes up...?"

"I...i don't know. We'll have to wait for the test results and him actually waking up. I don't want to be making false promises but I can't assure that. But i will assure you that we'll try our best and make him get through this alright." Kyungsoo felt the sincerity of Dr. Oh's words and he smile, nodding at the doctor.

 


 

Luhan had just arrived and after the flirting session with Sehun on the plane, he was slightly tired. But he could let this stop him from seeing hid baby brother. The taxi he called for and now was sitting in was going at a ratjer snail paced drive. He wanted to get angry and blow up on the driver but he was much to tired, maybe he should have accepted the ride with Sehun... too late now.

Arriving at the hospital, he checked through his texts to see what room Jongin was in. He rembered Kyungsoo texting it to him. Walking around,he finally found the room. He knocked lightly and ipened the door. He saw Kyungsoo hunched over the side of the bed sleeping while Jongin was on the bed, unconscious and strapoed to different things. He moved closer and looked at Jongin's face. It was so hard for him to see his brother like this, the mischievous and hyperactive Jongin down and out.

"What happened to you?"

 


 

Kyungsoo woke up at the sound of a voice, he looked up from where he was sleeping and saw Luhan, Jongin's older brother. He sat up straight then stood, bowing to his brother in law.

" i didn't know you were already here. I'm sorry i didn't pick you up at the airport..." Luhan patted his head, he had a worried expression on his face. Kyungsoo looked very healthy but his eyes were red and bloodshot, he was proabably crying his eyes out.

"It's okay, Kyunggie. I didn't need a ride. So how are things going with this?" Kyungsoo looked uncertain. Then he looked to Jongin while rubbing his stomach.

"The doctor said he isn't in mortal danger but there may be complications...Luhan ge...i need to tell you something..." Kyungsoo's expression worried Luhan, he looked grave and it was disconcerting.

"What is it?" Kyungsoo bit his lips and looked Luhan in the eyes.

"I'm pregnant"

 


 

I'm really sorry it's short and i haven't updated yet but i'll make up for it somehow. Anyway, drop a line and stuff...yeah. Thanks.