Bloody Mess

It's not my fault

He didn't even think of him. Chanyeol was a sweet friend that was goofy and very mischievous, it was hard to get angry at him because he was also very nice. It would be a big blow to their friendship if he found out what happened with Baekhyun. The last time someone tried to take his Baekhyun away, he was in tears and the other party...could barely stand. Chanyeol was never angry but ever he was, it was chaos. A bent arm, a broken rib were only slight injures he could cause unless he wasn't stopped. Kai knew his friend well and he loved him but Kai loved his bones not broken more. How was he supposed to tell Chanyeol about this?Kai was sure Chanyeol was still a little disappointed in him for what happened 8 years ago and though it didn't directly affect Chanyeol, it was still hard for him to get over his best friend cheating.

All this thinking and regretting was making his head hurt. A light throbbing disrupted Kai's thoughts. He noticed that his head had been hurting but it just now got worse. The pain erupted from the back of his head and penetrated through to the forefront. It was disturbing and yet it also felt numbing. Suddenly he was falling. The room he shared with Kyungsoo was gone and now it was darkness surrounding him. It was chilling and he was still falling.

 


 

Kyungsoo found Kai in the bathroom floor, the shower was running and Kai's blood was lightly being washed away. Red was all over the bathroom. The sink had a prominent red hand print on its edge, the floor had puddles of blood and Kai's head was the source of it all. Kyungsoo turn the shower off and tried to wake Kai.

"Jongin! Jongin! Wake up! Please wake up! Jongin...Please wake up!" Kyungsoo was in tears but he had to be strong in order for himnto save Kai. He , as much as he could, slowly drags Kai's body out the bathroom and into the living room. He was panicking but he stayed as calm as he could on the outside. He put Kai on the couch, he grabs the towels in the living room closet and tries to dry Kai with one hand while the other shakily typed Baekhyun's number. He held the phone to his ear and waited.

Ring. Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

" Hello? Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun's voice was a saving grace.

" Baekhyun...Kai....He was bleeding..."

"What? why didn't you call an ambulance before you called me?" Kyungsoo was silent then a quiet sobbing was all Baekhyun heard. He understood.

"Okay, I'll call an ambulance. Chanyeol and I wil be over in few minutes." Kyungsoo made an affirmative sound and he heard a beep. The call ended.

 


 

Kyungsoo wiped Kai dry and tried to ease his tension. The bleeding had subsided but Kai was still unconcious. He changed Kai's clothes to dryer ones and soon waited for Baekhyun. He didn't know what he would do. Kai was his life and if anything bad happened to him...Kyungsoo was sure he would go mad. What would he do if Kai woke up and could not remember him because he hit his head? What if he never woke up?

These thoughts whirled around in Kyungsoo's mind and he was getting more and more worried. He closed his eyes and gave a silent prayer.

"Please let Jongin  be alright."

 


 

He couldn't believe how Kyungsoo sounded...It was frantic and almost delusional. They were already at Kai and Kyungsoo's driveway. He hurried out and barged into the house, Chanyeol following behind. They saw Kyungsoo on the couch crying, Kai unconscious on his lap. The blaring sound of the ambulance screamed at them and then men were in the house, carrying Kai out. Baekhyun hugged Kyungsoo as tightly as he could. Words weren't enough, the only thing that would be able to comfort Kyungsoo was Kai's voice. 

"I found him on the bathroom floor after...I heard a thud...Then i found him like that...unconscious and bleeding...Baek...I don't know what to do...."Kyungsoo shook in Baekhyuns arms. It was a miracle that he was even able to speak with his trembling.

Chanyeol had gone with the ambulance instead of Kyungsoo in fear of his reaction during the ride. Baekhyun ushered Kyungsoo to their bedroom and helped him pack. They were silent, only Kyungsoo's sobbing being the tension breaker. They finished and soon drove off to the hospital.

"Kyungsoo, go to sleep. Trip'll be short but get some rest." He nodded and dozed off. Silent murmurs came from him and it broke Baekhyun's heart to hear his best friend so...broken.

"...Kai"


This is short and badly edited. But i hope the story is good. Drop a line for me please.

I'd love to hear from you guys.