The Scary and The Cute, Big Brothers

It's not my fault

Luhan had just gotten a call from his brother-in-law. Jongin was in the hospital after an accident which led to this predicament. His precious younger brother was unconscious, a near coma state, and have been for 2 days.

He had just got back to from hiking in the mountains and he was able to recieve the text 2 days late. When he had read the message, he immediately called up Kyungsoo, his brother-in-law. They had talked and even he was shocked with how Kyungsoo described Jongin's reaction and what he understood was a misunderstanding tthat his foolish brother-in-law and idiot younger brother. After this migraine inducing story, he had book the last flight of the day so he could finally get to his brother.

He walked along the isle and sat down on his seat. He had a window seat and only one seat was next to him, the plane was small and a little too cheap , even though he was already in business class, but it was the only flight he could get for this specific flight. But anyway, he sat down and looked out the window. He hated having to sit with strangers but since he was in a hurry, he couldn't car less if it was a ghost next to him, his baby brother needed him. Someone plopped down next to him, he glance at his seat buddy for the whole 7 hour trip. It was a man, younger that him, almost a brat, that was surprisingly very handsome and fit Luhan's type. But what was really eye catching with him was his inexplainably rainbow coloured hair, it made him look both adorable and annoying. The rainbow haired brat noticed him looking and smiled. He reached over and waved his hand. Luhan looked outside the window and saw a woman about his age and she was a very pretty woman. It kind of saddened Luhan that wasn't aimed at him, and it showed on his face.

 


 

Sehun walked to his seat. His older brother's friend that was flirting with him was standing on the outer deck of the airport. She was looking at him expectantly. He sighed ...he disliked her a lot. He found his seat and saw a cute boy sat next to him, he looked really young but he was dressed maturely. The cute boy was faced away from him but he could see that he was glancing at him every now and then. He took this opportunity to see if the cute boy was really interested in him. He smiled and leaned over. He could see the glee in the cute boy's eyes. He waved at his older brother's friend, she had swooned but he didn't care, the cute boy's face had visibly gotten sad, this made him happy. The cute boy was affected by him, it made him glad, he felt giddy, this boy was definitely his type.

He got back and sat properly on his seat. He leaned slightly to his right, his shoulder brushing lightly against the cutie next to him. It was cute how the pout on his face made his angry look looked like a kicked puppy.

"Sirs, would you like anything?" it was an overly enthusiastic stewardesses. He looked up at her and asked for some bubble tea, which they fortunately had. She beamed at him and nodded her head.

“And you sir?" She had called the cutie next to Sehun. The cutie looked at her and he spoke softly.

"I'd like some bubble tea too. And could you bring me some sandwiches?" She also beamed then went away. The cutie looked too sober and serious, it was an odd expression to see on that cute face, and even if this was the first time they've met. He leaned a little more to his right, watching a light pink shade cover the cutie's cheeks.

"Excuse me, could you not lean so much to me...It's a little uncomfortable." That melodious voice sounded wonderful.

"Oh, Thorry,I didn't notithe." He knew he had a lisp but he also knew a lot of people found it adorable and would usually get attracted to him even more. "By the way, I'm Thehun and you are?”

 


 

Luhan looked at the hunk that sat next to him and smiled to himself. He still has it.

“I’m Luhan. It’s nice to meet you Thehun.” Holding out a hand. He expected Thehun to shake it but he had a dumbfounded expression.

“My name ithn’t Thehun it’th Thehun…I mean…That ith thuppothed to be an Eth…I have a lithp you thee.” Luhan understood him and yet he didn’t speak. Sehun, as he now understood, was so cute. He had rainbow hair and a lisp, how much cuter could he get?

“Oh, I see. That’s kinda cute” he said with a giggle. Luhan looked at him closely and noticed that he look miffed but he was so cute.

“I’m sorry, are you offended?”Sehun looked his way and brightened up. He smiled and spoke.

“Nah, I’m uthed to it. Tho, where are you headed?”

“Well, I’m going to where my brother is right now, he had an accident so I wanted to see him as soon as I can.” He knew he sounded a little sad but he couldn’t help it, this was his precious younger brother he was talking about!

“I thee…that’th thad but think of it thith way. You’ll get to thee him after he hath recovered and then your brother will be happy.” Luhan looked up and saw how much Sehun tried to cheer him up. He smiled, this stranger was very nice. The flight attendant came at this moment as they smiled at each other with a comfortable silence. She had their bubble tea with her.

“Sirs, here are your bubble tea and the sandwich. Just call me up or any of the other flight attendants if you need anything.” Luhan smiled and took his order. He felt giddy and excited, the worry and anxiousness was being shadowed and that was good. At least he wouldn’t arrive in the hospital as a spluttering mess of crying and anger.

This 7 hour trip won’t be as bad as he thought it’d be.

 


 

Kyungsoo paced the hall outside Kai’s room. In his hand was his phone, he was trying to call the person he dreaded. The first time he called, 2 days ago, his secretary had told Kyungsoo that her boss was out and he wouldn’t be able to reach her boss till today, now he tried again. This was probably the fifth try and still, he didn’t answer. Kyungsoo was really anxious, this person would probably be very angry because of what happened and especially since he and Kai hadn’t contacted him in a while.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep. Click.

“Hello?” The voice sounded groggy, almost as though the other person had just woken up. Kyungsoo felt nervous, just this morning Luhan-gege had contacted him, saying he had just gotten the text and was going to board a plane back to Seoul tonight, now he had to face Kai’s other brother.

“Kris-gege, It’s about Kai…”

 


 

Well, this came surprisingly. I've had writer's block so it took a while.

Anyone wanna see some Baekyeol action? or maybe more Hunhan? Drop me a line so i can decide.

And does anyone want to read some...smex or shtuff like that? Let me know too!