Warm Bodies

It's not my fault

Snuggling up to the body next to his, Kai noticed that the body he was hugging was slightly taller and felt different to him. He grabbed the blanket and pulled, revealing a very bad thing. Curled up next to him, hugging a pillow, was Baekhyun with only his measly boxers riding too low for Kai's liking.. He was snuggling into the arm that Kai was lending him and was sleepily saying a name.

",...Yeol...mhmmm...Chan...yeol..."

Kai was horrified, he retracted his arm and sat up on the bed. How could this have happened? He was sure that it was Kyungsoo, his wife, that he was with last night after their drinking session with his friends. He remembered Kyungsoo being the one that he was holding...But why was Baekhyun here and not Kyungsoo?

Baekhyun stirred and opened his eyes, his stomach was growling and he didn't think he needed another morning with an empty stomach. He looked up and saw Kai was awake. He had on a very concerned face and seemed to be very depressed. Rolling over, Baekhyun holds Kai's wrist.

"Kai...what's wrong? Are you sick?' Kai looked at him and his expression terrified Baek. It was of anger but also of worry. He didn't understand...What was wrong with Kai?

"Me? Sick? What do you think i would feel? I woke up and without my Kyungsoo! What's worse is i woke up with you!" Kai didn't know what he was doing. he was so frustrated with himself that he was putting all the blame on Baekhyun. It wasn't his fault...Kai knew that this wouldn't have happened if he had control. Looking at Baekhyun, he regretted what he said immediately...Baekhyun's eyes were b with tears and his nose had gotten red. His soft lips were downturned and he was definitely hurt with how Kai said those things. His hurt turned to anger and he couldn't hold it in.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? Just cause i'm not Kyungsoo doesn't mean you can scream at me and whine! I'm just worried about you!" Kai was taken aback but he did not pull back instead he shouted again and Baekhyun shouted back.


Kyungsoo looked up to the second floor. He could hear screaming and was getting worried. he had just gotten back from getting the groceries. He walked up the stairs and to the room he shared with his husband, Kai. He pushed open the door and was suprised. On the bed was Kai, he was sitting and looking away. HE looked angry and he was still .

Meanwhile, Baekhyun was on the floor, covered in only the white blanket he and Kai uses at night. Baekhyun was crying and his little sobs were heart wrenching. Both of the room's occupants have yet to notice him so he spoke up.

"What happened here?" 


Kai heard the voice he loved so much but dreaded to hear right now. Looking up he finds himself looking at Kyungsoo, he still had his overcoat on and had specks of snow on his hair. He was looking both puzzled and yet strangely calm. Kai knew it looked bad, he was on the bed with Baekhyun on the floor crying and yet he was angry. Why was Kyungsoo not getting angry? why was he okay knowing that his bestfriend and his husband had ? he was just standing there and doing nothing. 

Kai sees Baekhyun look up a the voice and start crying again. Kyungsoo goes to Baek and talks to him. Kai was jealous...Kyungsoo didn't even spare him a glance and yet now he was devoting his attention to that home wrecker Baekhyun. Kai stood up and got his clothes from the floor. He was about to leave when he heard that beautiful voice again.


"I asked you a question ,Kai. What happened here? Why is Baekhyun crying?" Kyungsoo was worried, Baekhyun was his bestfriend but Kai was his husband. It was a hard choice but seeing as Kai was the more coherent one, he pressed on with hisquestions.

"Kai, what happened here? Why are you angry?" Kai looked his way and he was shocked. Kai wasn't angry, he was livid. He glared at Baekhyun's shivering form then to Kyungsoo.

"What's wrong? What do you think? You come in our room ,see me...us and you think nothing is wrong? I had with your best friend and you act like it's nothing. Stop being stupid!" Kyungsoo was angry and confused...What did Kai mean? Baek was loyal to Chanyeol so why would he have with Kai? And how and when could this have happened?

"What do you mean, Kai? What do you mean?" Kyungsoo's vision was becoming blurry with his tears. What was happening? What the hell was happening?


Why was Kyungsoo crying? He should be the one crying, he etrayed his love and now he was making his precious Kyungsoo cry. How could this be happening?

Kai puts his clothes on and walks to the door. He looks back and sees that Baekhyun was now comforting HIS Kyungsoo but he knew if he butted in, it would only make things worse. 

"If you get pregnant, I'll take responsibility for it, Hyung...Kyungsoo...I...It...It wasn't my fault." With those parting words, Kai left, leaving Kyungsoo confused, in pain and with a broken heart.

 



So this is my first time writing for this kind of pairing, hoped you liked it.

Bree, this is what you've been waiting for.