Chapter 14

Happy Viruses (HIATUS)

"What kind of game is this?!" Chanyeol exclaimed. The two were now in the backyard of Chanyeol's house, standing on the edge of pool. "Okay, I'll explain it again. We'll play rock, paper, scissors and whoever wins gets to push the loser into the pool."

Chanyeol face-palmed, "I heard it the first time. But this is crazy! It's freezing outside."

"This makes it more fun." Amber pleaded. Chanyeol sighed; he really wondered what got her to think of a game like this. "Fine. We're only playing one time though."

The two got in a battle stance, and extended their arm out to play. "Rock, paper, scissors!" Amber held out rock and Chanyeol held out paper. Amber's face dropped; honestly, she didn't expect to lose. Not wanting to get pushed, she ran off in the opposite direction. Chanyeol gaped at her action, even though she was the one who suggested to play, she was being a sore loser.

"Yah! You're getting pushed into the pool!" Chanyeol ran after her. Amber made an attempt to jump the fence leading out of the yard, but to her dismay, her shoelace got stuck on the fence. Chanyeol laughed evily as he took Amber into his arms bridal style. She thrashed around and tried to get out of grasp. Chanyeol was way stronger and held on no matter how hard she thrashed.

Now Chanyeol was right at the age of the pool with Amber still in his arms. "This didn't have to happen you know," Chanyeol sing songed.

Amber rolled her eyes in defeat, "Yeah, I get it, just drop me in." Chanyeol happily obliged to her request and released her into the pool. But Amber sneakily grabbed onto Chanyeol's arm mid-air, causing Chanyeol to fall in, too. A loud splash was heard, followed by laughter when the two looked at each other in the pool. "Sorry Yeol, I couldn't help myself." Amber apologized.

Chanyeol quickly forgave her and insisted they get out of the pool right away. The two teens ran into the house for towels and a change of clothing. Chanyeol handed Amber a t-shirt and sweat pants to change into.

When Amber finished changing and drying her hair, she took a moment to examine herself in the mirror. She was wearing Chanyeol's clothes. The other night she had let him borrow her clothes, but the feeling was different this time. She felt the softness of the T-shirt in between her fingers. Back then when he carried me he didn't complain about me being too heavy, Amber randomly thought. Usually when someone carried her they'd give up because she was too tall or too heavy to lift. Hm, maybe I lost weight, Amber ended her thoughts with that conclusion.

She exited to bathroom in change of clothes. Chanyeol was already out in living room with a fresh pair of clothing and watching TV. Since the couch was placed with it's back to Amber, she found an opening to surprise him. She dashed forward and leaped over the couch to land next to Chanyeol. In a failed attempt, she smacked Chanyeol's face with her head as she landed uncomfortably. Chanyeol held his face in his hands. "You're really troublesome today." His words came out muffled.

Amber held the spot of her head that hit his face. "I think it's the weather change."

Chanyeol laughed, "I see."

"Achoo!" Amber sneezed and sniffled, "I think I'm sick."

 

A/N: Oh my goodness, I'm sorry for this weird chapter OTL It's kind of like a filler from the actual story.

On the other hand! Come check out my new fanfic Let Me See You starring Exo's Xiumin! (LOL shameless advertising alert) Well, it's my first attempt at angst. It's really different from this story (as in it's not so random and fluffy xD) Please do check it out <3 I love me some comments~

(updated: 12-10-13)