Chapter 4

Happy Viruses (HIATUS)

A/N: Just want to say that I'm so happy that so many of you got the watermelon reference in chapter 3 xD I love you guys lol.

 

Chanyeol walked over to Jongin who called him over. He saw the familiar short-haired girl and his grin widened. "Hey, it's you!" He comfortably slung his arm around Amber's neck.

"Oh, do you guys know each other?" Jongin asked, surprised.

"Kind of. We met a few days ago. She's the reason why I was soaked from the sprinklers."

"Ahh," Jongin nodded his head in understanding, "You two seem pretty close already." He looked at the both of them intently with one hand cupping his chin. "Stand next to each other." Jongin pushed the two together so that their arms touched. For a girl, Amber was pretty tall; she reached Chanyeol's shoulders--keeping in mind that Chanyeol was also taller than most males.

Jongin examined them. "Kyungsoo, look at this," he motioned his quiet friend to also take a look, "Do you see what I see?"

"Hmm...they look good together." He mumbled.

"Exactly what I thought!" Jongin exclaimed. Amber chuckled, thinking that they were only teasing the two.

"You think so?" Chanyeol asked with a cheeky grin, "Yeobo, you think we look good together?" Chanyeol looked down at Amber.

"Yeah, we are pretty cute, right?" They laughed at each other's obvious sarcasm.

"Yup definitely. These two were meant for each other." Jongin finalized with a look of approval in his eyes. "Amber how about I introduce you to Exo?" He slapped Chanyeol's arm off of Amber and replaced the spot with his own.

"Sure." Amber happily followed him. The rest of Exo were taking a break from dancing and were grouped together at one table.

"Hey you guys!" Everyone's gaze went up to automically land on Amber, "Meet Amber. I think we'll be seeing her a lot from now on." He jabbed his head at Chanyeol.

"Ahhh!" They all scrambled to their feet upon realizing Jongin's intentions.

"Hey there, I'm Chen." He winked at Amber with a sly smirk on his face.

"I'm Xiumin--" "And I'm Luhan!" Xiumin's introduction was interrupted by a doll-faced Luhan.

"Kris." Kris did a slight nod of the head in Amber's direction.

"Lay," he smiled, exposing his dimple. "You're the one who got everyone to dance right?" Lay asked.

"I didn't get them to dance; more like I tried encouraging them." Amber scratched her head, not knowing how to explain herself.

"Well I think it was really cool that you did that." Another male chimed in, "I'm Joomyeon by the way, but you can call me Suho."

"Thank you." Amber smiled at the compliment.

"Sehun," the introductions continued, "I'm the youngest of the group."

"Tao," a cute panda said nonchalantly.

"And last but not least, I'm Baekhyun." he waved with a small smile. Amber's eyes caught sight of Baekhyun's hand when he waved. "Wah, pretty hands..." she blinked a few times, making sure her eyes didn't deceive her. There was an awkward silence--but it quickly disappeared when everyone burst out in laughter.

"So honest. You sure know how to pick them Chanyeol." Sehun nudged Chanyeol's side.

Chanyeol and Amber looked at each, both equally confused. "All I said was that he has pretty hands...probably some kind of inside joke..." Amber brushed off the feeling of not understanding what happened and went to go dance with Exo.

 

A/N: Quick chapter to introduce the rest of Exo :3 thanks for reading~

(updated: 10-16-13)