Cafe

Finding The Prince Who Stole My First Kiss

Myungsoo waited with her patiently as she studied . She quickly glanced at him , he was looking over at her too . He smiled and looked away . She could feel the blush rise on her face . 'Great .' She thought hoping the blush would go away soon .

"Do you want to go to the cafe now ?" Myungsoo asked , noticing that she was sighing , a lot .

"Sure ." She began to pack her stuff with his help . The walk wa quiet but she couldn't shake the feeling of being watched . She noticed Myungsoo turn to look behind them a lot . They arrived at the cafe , he ordered her a Caramel Latte and a little strawberry cake for himself . He watched on as she studied , he noticed that when she had a little trouble on a problem , her eyebrows lightly scrunched together , he thought it was cute . It was getting empty , it was just them and a couple , but the quietness they had grown to was about to end .

"OMO ! Look it's Myungsoo and Jisuk !" Woohyun yelled with a fake suprised tone , the rest of Infinite following him in . Dongwoo raised an eyebrow at the the two .

"Suprisingly , you two look good together ." He nodded . Jisuk began to choke on her drink and Myungsoo looked the other way , blush creeping up his face . It began to get loud as they all began to argue who she looked the best with .

"Yah ! Shut up ! I think we all know who looks the best together ! It's Jisuk and I of course !" SungJong smiled . The guys blinked a few times then burst out laughing , "Good joke SungJong !" Sungyeol yelled grabbing onto the table to keep himself from losing his balance .

He looked at her , wondering what you were thinking , she looked at the for guys who could've kissed her . 'I think it's time you know it's me , Princess .'

Yay ! (: Updated !