WHAT !?

Finding The Prince Who Stole My First Kiss

"Hey Jisuk , what's that ?" Hee-Jin said as she pointed out the silver envelope .

 

"It's an invitation ......"

 

"Who's party !" Hee-Jin said excitedly .

 

"Infinite's .... "

 

"WHAT !?"

 

"It's to there masquerade .... this Saturday ." She was still in shock , Infinite had invited her , plain , normal looking her .

 

"Well guess what missy !?" Hee-Jin said happily .

 

"What ?"

 

"You are going ! After school we're going to the mall and getting you everything you need !" Hee-Jin sqealed .

 

"Um , no ..." She said stuffing the invitation in her bag .

 

"Come on ! It's a great oppertunity !"

 

"We'll see ." She groaned making her way to class . As she walked in , she saw SungJong and the other Infinite members . SungJong was the only year one student in the group . She got her seat in the window , she was early to class , about twenty minutes . She minded her own buisness until she felt a tap on her shoulder .

 

"Hey , remember me ?" The one she bumped into happily said . She looked at him trying to remember his name , 'Woohyo ? Hyunwoo , wait , Woohyun !' Before she said his name he spoke, "Do I have something on my face ?"

 

She began to turn red , embarassed . "No, you don't Woohyun-sshi ." He chuckled noticing her shyness . "Hey guys ! Come over here ." Woohyun called them out , they all quickly gathered around the two .

 

"Hey Jisuk !" One of them happily said .

 

She smiled acting like she knew who each member was . She quickly caught onto who was who as they play fighted for a moment . She sighed softly . "So are you going to our party ?" Dongwoo asked .

 

"I haven't decided yet ." She softly said .

 

"You should go , I know someone who really wants you to go ." Dongwoo wiggled his eyebrow . She laughed a little . "I'll probably be forced to so I'll see you all there ." She said with a little laugh . They happily cheered , 'It's time to play cupid' Woohyun thought as he patted the girl affectionately on her head .

 

_____________________________________________________

Comment !? :D