Confession

Finding The Prince Who Stole My First Kiss

I listened to Jikan Yo Tomare - Azu ft. Seamo & Say Goodbye - T-ARA when I wrote this chapter , so if you want go ahead and listen to it as well >_______<

 

_________________

 

"So when are you going to reveal yourself to her ?" Woohyun asked sitting down across from him .

 

"I am soon . I'm just so scared of her rejecting me ." He sighed loudly .

 

"Well who wouldn't be ? She'll accept it though . I'm sure ." Woohyun smiled with a little nod .

 

"It's just that I think about her everyday , there isn't a time I don't . She's my everything ." He covered his face with a pillow , embarrased .

 

Woohyun smiled , "I feel like your own personal therapist , you should pay me ." He laughed , but soon he was hit by a pillow . "Not cool ." He groaned .

 

The next week , Jisuk opened her locker and out flew an envelope . She opened it , wondering if it was from her prince . It was .

 

'Dear Jisuk ,

 

I've been thinking and now it's time for you to know my true identity , I'm the prince , the prince who stole your first kiss . Please meet me on the rooftop during lunch . I'll be waiting . '

 

- Your Prince .

 

She smiled , excited . She finally was going to meet her prince . She waited , well tried to till it was lunch . When lunch came around she quickly walked up to the roof . She looked around but no signs of him . She stood there . 'I knew it was too good to be true .' She thought as she turned around , there he was her prince .

 

"Sung-Sungyeol-Oppa , your my prince ?" She gasped .

 

He smiled , "I'n your prince , as you are my princess ." He smiled pulling her into a sweet embrace , she looked up at him , he pressed his lips softly against hers .

 

He clenched his fist , ruining the red rose in his hand , 'Sungyeol , how could you ? You knew I am her prince , how could you betray me like this ?' He could feel the tears fall down his face .

 

Sungyeol kissed her a little more passionately . But she could help but feel this was a little well off .

 

________________________

 

aha , how was this ? [: I gave you a hint a little while ago , remember it ? who's her true prince ? I guess you'll just have to keep reading (; , xoxo nyappyxhehe . lolololol , gossip girl status (x .