Shopping

Finding The Prince Who Stole My First Kiss

"Come on !" Hee-Jin dragged Jisuk into yet another dress store . Jisuk was tired but didn't want to bring down her best friend so she played along , until she saw it . A dress she actually wanted to try on . It was a floor length gown , and red . ( http://www.weddingdresscentre.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/red-wedding-dress-02.jpg ( ignore the veil >____< yeaah I'm not good a describing D; ) Hee-Jin stopped and admired it as well .

 

"You have to try it on !" Hee-Jin got it off the rack and pushed Jisuk to the dressing room .

 

She walked out and Hee-Jin looked at her in awe . "You look soo pretty ! This is the one !" She squealed . As they left they were looking for heels , they chose black glossy ones . 'Did it even matter ? It's not like they'd actually see my shoes right ?' She thought as she paid for them .

 

The day dragged on they had everything except one thing , a mask .

 

They had to leave , the mall was closing . But Jisuk couldn't help but be a little disappointed she couldn't find her mask .

 

"So have you done any dress shopping ?" Woohyun asked popping out of nowhere making her jump .

 

"Yeah actually , I have my dress and everything but no mask ." She sighed .

 

"What color is your dress ?"

 

"It's red ." She sighed sitting in her sit for class .

 

The week dragged on and no mask at all . 'Great' She thought as she walked into class , to her suprise she found a silver box on her desk . She examined the box then opened the box to find a lacey mask , it had on feather on it a red one . She found a card .

 

'Jisuk , I really hope you still have no mask available , otherwise this one was a waste :( but if not then enjoy your time at the ball !

 

- Your Prince , Nam Woohyun .

 

She smiled as she gazed at it . She couldn't believe she was actually looking forward to the ball .