Invitation

Finding The Prince Who Stole My First Kiss

"Did you hear ?" My friend Hee-Jin asked as we were sitting on the roof during lunch.

 

"What ?" I said sipping some juice from my juicebox.

 

"Infinite is having another party ... Invitation only !" She groaned, she was one of the many girls who liked there good looks and charms, but wasn't one of those stalker fans.

 

"And ?"

 

"That's all you have to say ? 'And ?' We are talking the party of the year here ! And we're missing out !" She fake cried . Jisuk laughed at her friend "I can't believe you're my Unnie !" She laughed even more . "You act like a little kid !"

 

"Yah ! I'm your Unnie ! Treat me with more respect or I'll wet you !" She joked as she picked up her water bottle . Jisuk quickly got up and began to run . "Your little ki- Oww !" She got cut off as she ran into something , well someone and landed on her . It was the princes .

 

She quickly got up and bowed . She mumbled a quick "I'm sorry" Then began to walk away .

 

"Who told you that you can go ?" One of them called out . She turned around to see them all look at her curiously . "What's your name and class ?"

 

"Hello , my name is Ahn Jisuk . Class A-1 , year 1 ." She said robotically. 'Where is Hee-Jin when I need her the most ?' She thought as she looked around .

 

"No wonder we've never seen you around, SungJong , you're in her class , right ?"

 

"Yeah Hyung ." He quickly replied .

 

"Well, I'm Woohyun , it was nice meeting you Ahn Jisuk ." They all turned and left .

 

"Omo , what just happened !" Hee-Jin ran up to her .

 

"I bumped into Woohyun and yeah , where were you !" She exclaimed .

 

"Ummm , hiding ." She nervously laughed .

 

 

A few days later ......

 

was at her locker waiting for Hee-Jin, she opened her locker and out came a silver envelope . Her name was neatly written on the front . She opened it and her eyes widened , it was an invitation to Infinite's party .