Waiting . (His POV)

Finding The Prince Who Stole My First Kiss

 

I saw Woohyun go up to Jisuk , it kind of made me jealous . He could talk so freely to he unlike me . They continued to talk for a while and he called us over . They were talking about our upcoming ball . And Woohyun sent her an invitation , she told us she didn't know and that made me disappointed . The guys continued to persusde her . I tried to keep myself from looking a little disapointed .

 

 

"You should go , I know someone who really wants you to go ." Dongwoo did this weird thing with his eyebrow . She laughed . She laughed at him , wow , that idiot ? She somewhat confirmed she was going and I ? I tried to keep myself from smiling like a compete idiot .

 

As the week dragged on I noticed Woohyun and Jisuk having these little moments . That bastard . He showed is a mask he was even going to give her . Man , I should've thought of that . It was black and lacey , atleast I know who she would be out of the large crowd .

 

 

'I should talk to her ...' I thought I saw her sitting at the table alone . As I was approaching her , Hoya came out of nowhere . GREAT . JUST FABULOUS . I told Woohyun about the situation . He disappeared and grabbed him away from her . Now , this was my turn I could do this ! I tried to act cool as I walked up to her .

 

 

I swiftly pulled her out to the balcony . We stood there by the railing in absolute silence . She looked over at me trying to get a good look at me but she couldn't recognize me .

 

 

"What's your name ?" She asked curiously . I didn't say a word , she just couldn't find out who I am .

 

"Do I know you ?" I nodded my head . "Personally ?" I paused for a moment . Do I ? Well on a name basis yes , but other wise .. not really . I shook my head .

 

I really stayed quiet but I guess she got tired of the silence . "I'm going to go now , I'll see you around . If I find out who really are ." She walked , but I quickly walked up from behind , turned her around , and well kissed her . I felt like I was on top of the world , I pulled back and ran for it .

 

 

"I WAS SAVING THAT YOU KNOW ! I heard her yell . I laughed and continued to run . As soon as I stopped I realized something , my mask was missing ! I saw her run in holding it , I quickly ducked into the men's bathroom , calling Woohyun to give me a spare .

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmmmm , how was that ? I think it was kind of boring ; ______ ; . Anyway , any idea to who you think the prince is ?