Isn't that like ual harrasment ?

Finding The Prince Who Stole My First Kiss

"You what her !?" Woohyun exclaimed .

 

"I kissed her ...." He said quietly . "And I was scared she would realize it was me and ran away ." He groaned , putting a pillow over his face .

 

"That-that is wrong ! That is like a one night stand ! Isn't that like ual harrasment !?" Woohyun exclaimed . "My friend , the ual harrsser ." Woohyun fake cried . "Well are you ever going to tell her ?" He suddenly became serious .

 

"She barely knows me , she's gonna think I'm some obsessed stalker ." He sighed .

 

"It won't hurt to talk to her ! Or just say hi ! Let her know you're there !"

 

"The only good thing is that all seven of us were wearing identical silver masks ." He looked down .

 

Jisuk was looking at the silver mask while lying on her bed . "Who could you be ?" She groaned . She had told Hee-Jin what had happened and she couldn't wait , to find the guy of course .

 

"Noooo ! That night was just too weird . I'm not going to go looking for him ." She told Hee-Jin as they were walking into school .

 

"This reminds me of Cinderella ! Except it's the Prince now !"

 

"Whatever ." She sat at her seat but she noticed the Infinite guys over with SungJong . They looked like they were all in a serious conversation .

 

"Jisuk ! " Woohyun happily exclaimed walking over with the guys . "Did you enjoy the ball ?"

 

"Yes , thanks for the invite ." She smiled at all of them .

 

"So did anything interesting happen ." Hoya asked with a smirk . She looked at them her eyes widening .

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Aha , so how was it ? (; Six comments to update <3 thank you for subbing ! :D