Chapter 2: Dinner surprise?

Sun in The Sky

Youngbae’s POV

                                 

TING TONG

 

The apartement bell just rang. As soon as TOP hyung showd his face to the camera, Bom noona opened the door and welcomed him with a hug and a peck on the cheek. Four of us (Me, Jiyoung,Daesung, Seungri) was just shocked of what we saw. “Alright stop the lovey-dovey scene would you?” Jiyong said and those two love-birds pouted. Hish, I just let my self in and greeted Dara noona who was tidying the table. I was about to help when she told me to wake Chaerin up. When I walk to her room (Dara noona told me the way) I heard voices of Chaerin and Minji and then somehow Minji brought me up so I just came in, “You don’t want to see me?” I said and she was kind of mad that she threw me a pillow. I just laughed and pulled Minji out of her room.

 

(15 minutes later)

 

Just before we start our dinner, Chaerin shows up. She wear a bigger t-shirt from her size and a long training pants. “Chaerin, why are you dressing like that?” Bom noona asked, “What? It’s just a dinner, right? Besides, it’s in our apartement, so what? We’re not going out, are we?” seh said and takes a seat beside Dara noona. She is on Dara noona’s right, while i’m on the left. “OKAY! Let’s just start our dinner! Cheers!” TOP and Daesung stand up and cheers their cola, all of us cheers and drink the cola too. I realise that Chaerin was laughing seeing TOPDae moment to lighten the mood. I just smile secretly.

 

Heck, what’s wrong with me?

 

We start eating the spagetti and other foods. It was fun though, but Seungri keep playing with his phone so I grab it from him. “HYUNG!” he tries to get his phone back. “No way, panda. Eat first or i’ll toss it in my cola.” I said and glare him while he glares back. “Fine..” then he munches and eat as he should be. Chaerin look at me in confusion, “Why is he a panda?” she asked, “Because of my eyebags. Seeee? Seeeeee?” Seungri said while pointing and showing his panda eyebags. “Eat you, maknae.” I said and chuckle. Chaerin laughs.

 

“So if you’re a panda.. then what is Youngbae?” she asked to Seungri but it’s me who replied

“I’m teddy bear.” I said.

“Daesung oppa?”

“Doraemon.”

“Jiyong?”

“He’s a dragon since ‘yong’ means dragon. And TOP hyung is..”

“Alien!” Bom noona interupts me.

All of us laugh but TOP hyung is pouting, “Well, you’re an alien too Mrs. Choi!”

“WHAT? I don’t remember marrying you!”

“Well, you will!”

“Why so sure about that?” Bom noona smirks.

“I’ll make you mine for sure, you Alien.” TOP hyung shows his deadly smirk.

“Alright then, i’m just your Alien girlfriend for now.” She chuckles.

 

“And this.. is for my pretty Alien girlfriend!” he said and feeds Bom noona then give her a peck on the lips. “EWWWW~~!” Seungri and Minji said in chorus.  Jiyoung smirks, “Well, I can do that too!” he bend over to feed Dara noona and Dara noona accepts it gladly. Daesung tries to feed Minji but Minji refuses, “I can eat by my self oppa!” she said, “Just once, Minji-yaaaa~” Daseung pleaded. Gosh, this is so funny! I swear I can laugh hard at this very moment! Seungri is feeding himself and I see Chaerin is laughing by herself seeing the chaotic and noises from the couples. Daesung isn’t Minji’s boyfriend though, but he likes her.

 

Right, this is my chance, maybe i’ll just heat up the atmosfer.

 

I walk to Chaerin and bend down to her while i’m holding my glass of cola, “Chaerin, what about a couple shot?” I smirk and she knows what I mean, “Of course!” she said and then we both link our arms and have a couple shot of cola. Everyone was watching and cheering! “WHOA!!! You two really are a couple, aren’t you?!” Seungri and TOP hyung said in excitement while I and Chaerin just laugh hard. “They are not a couple!” Dara noona said, “...yet.” then she smirks at me and Chaerin. I didn’t expect that though! But I see Chaerin’s cheek is getting red. She has a fever or... she blush? I suddenly wrap my arms around her and kiss her on the cheek. “We are couple, right, babe?” I said and laughs while she blush more and hit my hands, “YA! What are you talking about?!” she pout while still blushing. Seungri and Daesung were screaming when I kiss her cheek, Bom and Minji were shocked and TOP hyung froze. Jiyong and Dara laughing, while Chaerin poke my hands which still wraping her.

 

It feels warm that I don’t want to let go. What the... why am I even doing this?

This is seriously NOT me!

 

“Sorry..” I whisper and she answer with a nod. I get back to my seat and continue to eat. TOP hyung suddenly point to me and Chaerin. “If both of you really are going to date.. You got my blessing! No, our blessing I guess?” he said and everyone just like, “TRUE!!!” then everything get back to normal and.. the dinner was just end like that.

We’re saying goodbyes as we start to leave becuase it’s late. 10PM already! Everyone give us a hug except for Chaerin, she is doing the dishes. Maybe she wants to avoid me after what happened. It was just a joke though, but.. my heart is beating so hard until now. When I left the apartement, not even reach the lift yet, I forgot about my jacket! I was going to go back when suddenly someone tap my back, “Your jacket, you left it.” Chaerin said and gives the jacket to me. “Oh, yeah.. Thanks.. and hey, about earlier..” “It’s alright, it was a joke.” She smiles. I nod and suddenly smirks, “Do you want another kiss for goodnight kiss?” she laughs, “Hell no,” she smirks.

 

“Well, i should get going then, the boys already in the lobby.”

“Alright, take care.” She said and go back inside.

 

“Goodnight, Chaerin.” I mumbled to my self.

o-o-o

Author’s POV

 

Chaerin lays on her bed, thinking about what just happen. “It’s impossible to happen, isn’t it? It’s just a joke.” She tries to convince her feeling and thought. “Chaerin? Can I come in?” Dara shows her face at the door way. “Yeah, just.. come in eonni.” She gets up and hug her Rilakkuma doll. “That was a little bit unexpected, I guess?” Dara sits beside her and chuckles. “What? The kiss? Well, yeah! I never knew that he’d do that! Did you see how hard I blush after that?! That guy is something.”

“Chaerin-ah, it’s really...well, rare to see Youngbae acted like that. He’s a really shy guy when it comes to girls. Even though most of the girls in campus fangirling over him but there weren’t any certain girl that he liked before or even date! I don't know why he's acting like that with you! Seriously!” Dara explains.

 

“So.. I’m like what? Pulling a trigger of his heart? No way, big sis! I’m no one. He was just joking.”

“Well, do you want it to be just a joke, Chae?”

 

Chaerin got a sudden silence. Then she shook her head. “Look, I’m just getting to know him and there is no way I suddenly fall in love with him or so on. I don’t even close to him in anyway.” “There is a way, Chae.” Dara chuckles, “You’ll get to know him better. It’s just a beginning, I guess?” “Please stop talking about non-sense things, eonni? I’m tired, okay? Let your Chaerin sleep, would you?” Dara nods, smiles and gives Chaerin a hug.

 

“It was only a beginning? Yeah, right.” Chaerin mumbles before going into her deep sleep.

 

 


 

So... I am back!  is this a short update? T^T well.. hope you like it tho~ heee. and please, if you have any addition for my story please DO tell me! >< send me message or just mention me on twitter: @2NE1JHY i'd really appreciate that! upvotes, COMMENTS! and subscribe if you want to know how my story will go on~ ^^ thank youuuuu!