Chapter 11: "I'm dead!"

Sun in The Sky

Author's POV

 

Dara and Ji-Yong are waiting in the coffee shop where they (Alien Couple, DaraGon and ChaeBae couple) promise to meet up after their date. Dara already ordered some coffees for her and Ji-yong. She looks at the clock, 12:55PM. "Ugh, they are late." She said pouting and looking at her handphone--checking whether the are any messages from the girls. "Well, maybe we ended our datetoo early, Goddess?" Ji-yong smirks and his girlfriend blush like crazy! "Y-yah! Next.. On the next date.. Let's make it all day long then," she chuckles.

 

"ALL DAY LONG?!!" someone shouts at the couple in shock after hearing the 'All Day Date' thing from Dara.

 

"Chaerin-ahh!!" Dara jumps happily when she saw her Chaerin coming with Youngbae in her hand. Wait, in her hand? Okay... Aaanyway. "What do you mean with all-day-long-date with Ji-yong??? Are you going to cheat on me, eonni??" Chaerin blurted out her silly thought. "I thought you're going to come along.." Dara said and sit again. "Come along? And seeing both of you doing lovey-dovey things and cuddling each other? Please.." Chaerin chuckles and give Dara a "Don't be so silly, eonni" stare. "Well, you can go with him-whose-hand-is-in-your-hand-and-you-dont-even-let-go guy," Dara points at the guy next to Chaerin.

 

"Huh?" Chaerin looks to the right.

 

...

 

"Youngbae?" she looks at Dara and Ji-yong.

 

...

 

The she looks at her hand linked each other with Youngbae's.

 

"O-ohh!!" she gasps and let go. Youngbae just chuckles and then sit beside his hommie. Chaerin sits next to Dara. "Where is that Alien hyung and Alien noona?" asked Youngbae. "Well... maybe he's just too busy to buy his girlfrien those choco-vanilla ice cream!" Jiyoung points out to the entrance of the coffee shop. "KIDS!! Look look!! Tabi bought me this ice cream!" Bom walks fastly towards the gang and then sits beside Chaerin. "Since when I'm your daughter, eonni?" Chaerin chuckles and followed by Dara. "Wait, if you're Bommie's daughter....I'm your father?!" said the husky-voiced guy. "Who said I'm married to you?" Bom sticks her tongue out. "You are GOING to marry me, Ms. Park! Definitely!" he said and both of them sit down. "Ms. Park? Wait!! MY GODDESS IS MS.PARK TOO!!" Ji-yong said as he gives TOP a death glare. "Then just turn my name into Mrs. Kwon already, you pabo.." Dara chuckles and Ji-yong tries to control his hearbeat and red face.

 

"Uhum... by the way..." suddenly Bom turns her head to Chaerin and then Youngbae. "How was your date?" she asked.

 

"Our date? I just.. I mean, we just watched movie then went to some shops.." Chaerin said and gives Youngbae a signal to answer the same. He knows what she meant the he smirks. "Well.. yeah, until she got scared and hide her face on me." then he give everyone his eyesmile. Chaerin gives him a glare. "Ooo~~ohh~~ our Chaerinnie hugged our Youngbae? Ooo~~ohh," Dara and Bom pushed her right and left. "Why are you guys only attacking me? That's not fair!" she said as she tries to stop her eonnis from squeezing her.

 

o-o-o

 

Chaerin's POV

 

Oh.. what a day, WHAT A DAY! Yes, I'm already home now and laying on my bed for 10 minutes after I took my one hour shower. The hot-water washed everything and I feel so much more relax. So much more! When we bid goodbyes to the boys, TOP oppa and Ji-yong gave their girlfriends a kiss. I knew that but I don't want to see it. Not because I'm jealous or something, I just.. well, I don't want my self to think about weird things like havingagoodnightkissfromthatmohwakguy. "GODDAMMIT!" I shout out as I roll my self on my bed. Where was Youngbae? He was in the lobby. Because? Someone stopped him. Who? His fangirl, and to be exact, my cousin. She actually wanted to go to her friend's apartment and her friend's apartment is just the same like mine. Then she saw Youngbae walking with us. She pulled him and having like a.. conversation.

 

Damn, Chae! It's just a f--cking conversation! Are you being jealous because of your cousin? Snap outta it!

 

Oh, yeah.. About the hug Youbae mentioned earlier when we were still at the coffee shop.

 

 

How the hell can I get rid of it from my mind?

 

[Flashback--at the movie]

 

"W-what did you say?" I stuttered.

"Did I say something wrong?" He tilt his head.

 

I sat straight up again and yet I couldn't even look at the film. I can barely hear the scary sounds. I can only hear my heartbeats. "N-nothing.." I said as I munch another popcorn. He smiled at me as he saw my nervous mode face after he called me 'Babe'. Babe? BABE? Didn't he think about my heart just then? How fast and hard myheart was beating? Or how red my face was?! What the heck are you, Youngbae? *sobs*

 

"Can I have some of the popcorns?" he said.

"O-oh yea, sure!" I gave him the popcorns.

 

Both of us continue to watch the movie but since both of us don't like that kind of genre, we went out after one hour.

 

I spotted a boutique so I happily walked there. I knew Youngbae was just right behind me. Oh, no, he's right beside me with his arm on my shoulder! As sson as we got in the boutique, the owner said that we're matched well for eachother and she even showed us couple tees. Well, I actually kind of happy she said that but, Youngbae is not my boyfriend. He is a boy and he is my friend, well, we are not dating. But, isn't this dating? Screw my mind!

 

We went out again and then got in a snapback stand. He actually really loves snapbacks. He bought one and he wore it right away! It fit him though. The guy who sell it said that he could make us a couple snapbacks but I refused. Youngbae chuckled and then I punch his shoulder. "What's with the laugh?" I said. "Aren't you guys, couple?" the seller asked. "Yeah, we are.." Youngbae said and then linked his hand with mine. "She just to shy to admit it," he laughed with the seller while I was being so red on my face.

 

"Well, have a nice date, then!" the seller said as we went to somewhere else.

 

"Chaerin?" He called me.

"Yeah?"

"Isn't it weird? Aren't you curious?"

"Eh? About what?"

"Well.. about why we always end up paired up, like on this date."

I stopped. So he didn't like that he paired up with me? Damn, Chae! What were you thinking?! "I don't know" I said.

 

I thought I would have fun together with him even thought it's just something that Dara eonni made up to cheer me up. He asked me as if he didn't like it or what. He could have just said no about this date. But didn't he said I'm...his? Didn't he said that he fall for me? Or.. all of that was just because he was angry someone hurted me, and because i'm his FRIEND. Yes, his friend. "Maybe it's destiny?" he said then he chuckled. "Destiny?" I anwered with a flustered face. So, those thoughts I was thinking about was just...well, thoughts? What is his true feelings about this? He likes it or not?

 

"Maybe we should stay like this," he said as he tighten our hands.

 

I blushed. So.. this is his true feelings? I was just misunderstood and over-thinking? Chae, why are you being like this again? Everytime, everwhere you're with Youngbae.. ugh, I should control my self better. "Well, I.. umm.." Suddenly I saw a clock that showed that it was almost 1PM! "WE ARE LATE!" I said. "Huh?" he said and looked at the clock too.

 

I ran with his hand in mine.

 

And I freaking knew that he was smiling.

 

[Flashback end]

 

*sighed* I guess, I should just rest. What happened..just happened. Tomorrow is sunday, and I will also rest tomorrow. I am not going to go anywhere. Not with that ohawk guy around. I need to spare my heart or I will die. Now, Chaeirn, just close your eyes and you will be okay! Believe me you will be okay! Just...don't dream about him and you won't die in your dream, okay? "Be patient Ms. Heart," I said as a hug my self with love.

 

TING!!!

 

....

 

TING!!!

 

....

 

TING!!

 

 

"WHAT IS IT NOW??" I said and march towards my phone on my desk. 3 messages and all of them are from Youngbae. What does he want now?

 

I open the first message: "I had fun today, thanks to you, you red-faced girl,"

"Oh right! Right!" I massage my forehead and continue.

Second message: "You're tired right? Have some sleep to make you feel better."

Excuse me? I was about to go to sleep when I got your message, Youngbae~ I sighed.

Third message:

.....

.....

.....

.....

"Good night, babe."

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't have to wait for tomorrow or wait till I have a dream about him because I'm dead right here! Right now!

 


 

So so so! I AM BACK! I'm sorry for the long hiatus T^T Sunksky ship sailed but I didn't get the feeling to write! I am so so sorry for my subcribers! But pelase don't forget to vote, subscribe and comment! I'm sorry if my update is just...kind of a short update. I will make it up for you guys later! I hope you enjoyed this! -2NE1JHY