Chapter 5: Ride On!

Sun in The Sky

Author's POV

 

 

"WE ARE HERE!!"

 

Guess who screamed? Yeah, if your answer is Park Bom, you get a free ticket to G World right away! Yes! It was the one and only Bomminator! She held TOP's hand and pull him while running to the entrance, "Y-YAAH! Corn Quen! Calm down a bit would you?" he said while trying to stop his girlfriend. Then Seungri join them, "I'm sooo damn excited! Let's go!!" he said like a commander to a battlefield. DaraGon couple follow him, Kang siblings and Minji also follow him. As for TOP and Bom, the guy is still pouting because of the extreme hype atmosphere from the group but then Bom cheer him and they decided to walk romanticaly like a couple.

 

Chaerin remain calm.

Youngbae remain calm.

Jieun always give Youngbae a slight glance.

Then three of them stop at the same time. "Who will pay for the tickets?!" they said at the same time.

 

Chaerin quickly run to the ticket booth followed by Youngbae and Jieun. "Excuse me, ticket for 11 please?" she said. "11? Wow, that's plenty of youngsters, miss." the ticket seller. Chaerin just gice a smile and reach her wallet to pay but Youngbae stop her. "Why are you paying?" he said. "Well, who else would pay for it?" she said then give the money and take tickets. She gave one to Youngbae and Jieun. "Here, both of you. Have some fun. I'll buy a drink for my self first. I'll catch up later." Chaerin said. Youngbae frowns, "What? Let's just--" "Come on, oppa! Bye eonni!" Jieun cut his line and pull him away.

 

After both of them gone, Chaerin took a deep breath and walk to the nearest bench to rest her self. "I thought I suppose to have fun today? But where is everyone? Leaving me behind like this. Urgh, that Park sisters and Gong baby will get my revenge later." she said to her self. "Revenge? What revenge?" someone said right behind her. "Ack! Seungri! What the heck are you doing?! You're scarying me!" she said while jumping from her seat. Seungri smirked and gave her a mineral water. "Minji told me to find you, we were all too excited we didn't even think about the tickets! Err.. do you.. by any chance have the..?" he stuttered, "Tickets? Hell yeah. Here take it and give everyone each person one. This one is mine." Chaerin said. "Oh, thanks for the drink by the way."

 

Both of them decided to have a walk while searching for the others. They're getting closer and laugh along the way. They even ride some rides in the park. It was just like they were dating or what. Seungri keep playing with her, while Chaerin tries to avoid Seungri's tricks. "Hey! We should have find them! Not playing like this!" Chaerin said while giving him a mehrong. "Right!" he said and flicked Chaerin's forehead and run away. "YAAA!! YOU LITTLE--YAAA!!" Chaerin run for him. Cat fights!

 

LIttle they know, someone was watching them all the way.

 

o-o-o

 

[DaraGon couple]

 

Dara and Ji-yong are taking pictures everywhere!

Found a sculpture, take a pic!

Find a clown, take a pic!

In front of a cool ride, take a pic!

Meet a foreigner? What else? Take a pic!

 

They're really enjoying their time. Buy cotton candies, play couple game. Even Ji-yong got Dara a teddy bear! "Whoaaaah! Teddy bear!! Ji-yong!" Dara said while hugging the teddy bear yet looking at Ji-yong with teary eyes. "Why? You don't like it? I\ll take it back then.." he said, "No, you stupid!" she pouted, "I was touch by your romantic side as my boyfriend! Ish.." she bite her cotton candy when suddenly Ji-yong pull her wrist and bite the cotton candy too. "Is eating this with you like this.. romantic?" he gave his smile. Dara blush hard then she nod. Her boyfriend laugh hard.

 

"Hahahaha! You should see your red cheeks! They're just like tomatoes!"

"Whaaaaaaaat?!" she said disbelief.

"Yeah, babe, such a cutie this girl of mine." he smiled.

"Stop it, Ji.."

 

Ji-yong gave her a sudden kiss on her cheek which made her drop her candy but tighten her grip to the teddy bear. Ji-yong sneak to her ear and whisper, "I love your tomato cheeks. I love you." DaraGon couple's day is just perfect.

 

o-o-o

 

[Alien Couple, Kang Siblings ft. Minji]

 

Thses couples are playing dart game. Of course TOP and Daesung are playing. The girls cheer them louder and louder! "Dae, you know I love you but.. I'll win this game." TOP said and gave Daseung his deathly smirk. "Haha! No way, hyung! My eyes are sure small but this is my time." instead of smirk, Daesung gave his angelic smile. 'Why in the world are you giving me your angelic smile, Dae?" TOP said and he got a bit annoyed. "Angel beat the devil, hyung." he said and laugh hard.

 

'So you think iIm the devil, huh? Let's see what the devil can do!' TOP focus on the board.

 

"Daesung oppa is the best! Live long our Dae oppa!" the maknaes (Jiyoung and Minji) cheer Daesung loudly.

"Yeoboooo!! Beat that Doraemoooon! GO GO GO!!" Bom doesn't want to lose.

"Eehhh? Since when were you marry to him, eonni?!" Minji asked.

 

"Err....the day when we start dating. GO TABI!! Go my Alien Baby!!" Bom cheer even louder and people start to look at her with a weird look. "Pffftt~puhahahahaha! Eonni! Stop that would you?" the 94 twins laugh hard and hug each other, laughing. "Arghh... Bommie, why are you so noisy? I can't focus!" TOP got distracted with Bom's cheering. Bom srop and pout, "Urgh, you little alien! You should be happy your girlfriend is cheering you!" seh start nagging at TOP non-stop. Repeat, non-stop. Until..

 

"YEAH! I WON! I WON! GIRLS I WON!" Daesung said while jumping around Jiyoung and Minji. "Dae oppa won!!" the girls cheers their oppa again and again.

 

The Alien Couple start bickering over the game and the cheer Bom did. After a while, both of them sigh and TOP cup Bom's face. "Sorry, babe I was really into the game." he said while giving her a kiss on her nose tip. "It's okay.. I was too loud anyway." she smile and TOP smile too. "Yoo! Lovebirds!" Daesung call them and show the prize he got. "Ready for the next game?" he said with his two loyal cheerleaders. TOP smirks and put his arm around Bom's waist "Yeah, sure. For now..." he glance to Bom, "Don't be too loud, babe?" "Aye, sir!" she said while laughing.

 

o-o-o

 

[Youngbae and Jieun]

 

"Oppa! Let's ride that!" Jieun said.

"O-oh? Y-yeah sure..." Youngbae replied and followed her.

"Oppa! What about that one? Looks like fun!" again she point to another ride.

'Eh? O-of course.. Sure.." Youngbae just followed her again.

 

The couple doesn't really look comfortable, especially the guy. Youngbae feels awkward with Jieun since she's a girl. He just basically followed her to every ride she wanted to ride. Letting her had her own fun. He doesn't feel like they were dating since Youngbae doesn't feel anything like that. Jieun keep try to look like a couple. For example, holding Youngbae's hand, taking a couple-look-like-pic, ride a couple ride, and else. Jieun realised the atmosphere, it was boldly awkward. But this is her chance to get to know about Youngbae. Yes, she likes him. Youngbae is famous since BIG BANG sometimes performs in a party or music events. Jieun got her eyes on Youngbae. She decided to buy drinks and have a small talk with him.

 

"So.. oppa, what do you think about today?" she said.

"It was.. fine I guess." Youngbae sip his drink without even looking at Jieun.

"Emm.. I see that you're not really comfortable with me?" Jieun sigh.

"Eh? What? I'm not--"

"It's okay, oppa. I know it. You're not really comfortable around girls."

"Sorry if I offend you, Jieun."

 

Then she thinks about something that made her curious to death for these past three months. Something about Youngbae and Chaerin.

 

"Oppa, are you dating my cousin?"

"Huh? What? N-no! We're just friends. We're still trying to know each other." he said.

Jieun frowns, "Hmm.. do you feel like usual or normal being around her?"

"Erm.. I guess so, sometimes?" he shrug and sip his drink again. Gulping.

"Do you.. by any chance, like her?" straight to the point.

 

Youngbae got  a sudden silence. He frowns then he stands up looking at confused Jieun. "Look, why are you asking things like that? You know I don't like it when someone interfere my personal life. Your cousin and I are just friends, get it? Stop talking about non-sense like that. Unless you have something else to talk, I'll take my leave." then Youngbae walk away to find the others. Jieun just sit there staring at him.

 

"Non-sense? It make sense that you have feelings for her, Dong Youngbae." she sighed.

 

o-o-o

 

Everyone gather up again in front of a stage. It seems like a band will perform there or something. The couples are still bickering about tickets. Chaerin told them to pay her up since she payed all of the tickets by her self. "But Chaerin, I only have the money for our ticket home... is it okay if I pay you with this?" Bom show a Rilakkuma doll to Chaerin but TOP take the doll, "YA! Are you serious?! This is the prize from the game I won over Daesung just now!" he said. "Ugh, eonni.... The Kkuma doll, pay up or.... clean my room for two weeks?" Chaerin smirks to Bom. Bom gasped, "Hullll!!! I.. I... I'll clean your room then," she sighed. "Assaaaa!!" Chaerin laugh and pinch Bom. "Ouch yaa!! Lee Chaerin!" Bom screamed.

 

"Lee Chaerin? Chae?!" someone shout Chaerin's name after he heard Bom's scream.

"Huh? Wait... Aren't you... Junsu?!" Chaerin quickly recognize the person.

"What the hell are you doing here, Chae? Haha! Glad to meet you here!" Junsu said.

"Yaah! It's been a while! Let's say.. two years?! I'm hanging out with my friends! What are you doing?"

"Had your fun yet? Haha! I'm going to perform here! See the stage?" he points to the stage in front of the crowd.

"Whoaa! Cool, Jun! Don't know you got a band now!" she tap Junsu's shoulder while laughing.

"Real deal, gurl~ Boygroup actually! It's 2PM baby!" he said with excitement, "Make sure you watch our performance!"

"Aye aye, Captain~! Good luck!" Chaerin waves Junsu a good luck while Junsu is going to get ready for the performance.

 

Youngbae tap Chaerin's shoulder, "Your friend?" he asked, "Yeah, my friend when I was in JYP too! It's really nice to see him again!" Chaerin still smiling. "Ah.. I see," he said. Chaerins smirks and lean closer to Youngbae, "Why? Jealous?". "W-what? Hell no, girl!" both of them laugh. The other couple are focus to the stage.

 

- - -

 

It starts! The crowd are getting more excited! The same goes for Chaerin and friends. They all pumped up with the opening performance. Chaerin cheers for her freind, Junsu. 2PM keep performing and greeting the audience. It was just like an open concert! Then one of the member, Wooyoung, said, "So, we release a new song! New moves! You want to hear it?!" he points the mic to the crowd, "YES!!" they said. "You want us to show it?!" he said again and again the crowd said 'Yes' in a very loud way. "Okay! Let's hit it! This is.... for your lover, dude~" he points to the male audience. Wooyoung actually point to some place and he pointed Youngbae. Of course, Youngbae got confuse. He doesn't even have a lover! But then.. The song start.

 

 

(2PM - A.D.T.O.Y)

 

(All all) All day (you) I only think of you (only) only (only) only
(All all) All day (you) I only think of you (only) only (only) only

I can’t do anything because of you all day
I think my heart has been taken away by you
It’s as if you’re right next to me
My head is drunk with thoughts of last night
I can’t sober up, it’s all because of you, I’m going crazy, I want you
I want to have you, I want to touch you
I’m falling for you, deeper and deeper

My body and my heart endlessly want you
Like a child who was on candy but taken away
I’m going crazy, whatever I do, I can’t focus
What exactly did you do to me?
It doesn’t make sense that I’m being like this

Your eyes that look at me makes me go crazy
You strangely smile at me
You say my name and keep looking into my eyes
You say my name and look into my eyes

Your passing by touch makes me crazy
You make me not able to move
You ride and flow from my head down my neck
Ride and flow from my head down my neck

(All all) All day (you) I only think of you (only) only (only) only
(All all) All day (you) I only think of you (only) only (only) only
(All all) All day (you) I only think of you (only) only (only) only
(All all) All day (you) I only think of you (only) only (only) only

When you look at me, it feels like electricity is flowing down
When you touch me, I close my eyes and breathe in your scent
I feel like I could fly, it seems like my body and heart are burning
From the moment you appear, I go crazy

As soon as we say goodbye, I miss you
Should we go far away somewhere so we can’t ever part?
Even if I throw away my career, nevertheless
I think I might be happy
I don’t think my body’s pulse is normal, I’m crazy
That’s what you do. Please help me

Your eyes that look at me makes me go crazy
You strangely smile at me
You say my name and keep looking into my eyes
You say my name and look into my eyes

Your passing by touch makes me crazy
You make me not able to move
You ride and flow from my head down my neck
Ride and flow from my head down my neck

(All all) All day (you) I only think of you (only) only (only) only
(All all) All day (you) I only think of you (only) only (only) only
(All all) All day (you) I only think of you (only) only (only) only
(All all) All day (you) I only think of you (only) only (only) only

All day I think about you. That’s all I do
All night I think about you. That’s all I do
All day I think about you. That’s all I do
All night I think about you. I think about you

(All all) All day (you) I only think of you (only) only (only) only
(All all) All day (you) I only think of you (only) only (only) only
(All all) All day (you) I only think of you (only) only (only) only
(All all) All day (you) I only think of you (only) only (only) only

 

 

Youngbae's heart suddenly beating so fast as he hear the song. That is the feeling that he feel everytime he.. Everytime he's with.. the girl beside him. He looks to the girl, she was just like him. The girl was surprised when she hear the song. That is the feeling when she.. the feeling when she's with.. the guy beside her. Youngbae's eyes meet Chaerin's eyes. Both eyes just like magnets. Their heart beat so hard.

 

They don't understand.

They don't care about the dance 2PM are dancing on the stage.

They don't think about anything else but the meaning of the song.

They try to remember the feeling and it was just like the song.

Their gaze become softer as they said to each other..

 

"Haru jong-il ni saenggak ppuniya (All day I think of you)".

 

Youngbae pulls her into a hug. Chaerin can hear his heartbeat. Youngbae can feel her heartbeat. They have to be sure about what they feel. About why Youngbae and Chaerin keep thinking about each other.

 

They said in their own thought, "Am I.....?"

 

 

 


 

I'M BACK!! Sorry. I was busy with some stuff and trying to get my feelings back! >< What do you think about his chapter? A bit weird huh? I'm soooo sorry! I'll explain better in the next chapter! Anyway, I need your comments please! ^^ Subscribe! ^^ and Up-votes! ^^ Oh oh, I mention Junsu of 2PM right? Yeah, it's him. He's friend of CL in real world too so.. heee. I made him a cameo here! By the way.. thanks for reading! No silent readers please~ <3