Chapter 9: Triple Date

Sun in The Sky

Author’s POV

 

Exam has passed! Finally all of the student can rest and wait for the result to come out. Chaerin her self quite excited about the exam result but she doesn’t want to be the one who is picked as one of the representation for the battle against the Cube Academy. Especially Junhyung. She had enough with that guy. But now she can’t get enough with the othey guy. That guy who replaced Junhyung’s kiss last time. She was thankful about that but now she has to battle out with her own heart and concious.

 

“Really Chaerin? Do you really in love with that mohawk guy?”

 

But she blush after she aid ‘mohawk guy’ by her self. Her heart beats really fast. She knocks her self out of it. “Lee Chaerin! Get a hold of yourself!” she rolled her self on her bed and try to forget about what happened with Youngbae last time he came to the apartment before the exam. “Why did we kiss?” she thinks about it over and over again. It’s like it was wrong but she feels like it’s right to do so.

 

It’s wrong because she still get to know Youngbae and she still feel the pain of broken hearted.

It’s right because she feels like falling for him. And she need the warmth of being loved again.

 

“Dong Youngbae.. what are you..” she mumbled to her self and close her eyes.

 

o-o-o

 

Dara’s POV

 

“Bommie-aaaaaaah! Get out of the bathroom this instant!” I said and knock the bathroom door hardly. “I’m still showering! Wait wait!” she said. “Wait?! I’ve waited for one hour already! Park Bom! I’m going to have a date with Ji-yong!” I screamed. That lady spring really is annoying when it comes to bath. “I have a date with Banana guy too!” she said.

 

“Aaaargh, Bommie-aaaah~” I throw my self to the sofa. As I look away from the bathroom door I saw Chaerin walking to the kitchen and her hair is damn messy. “Godness sake Chaerin! What happened to you hair?!” I said as I try to fix her hair. “Ugh, nothing big sis.” she said. Well maybe she’s overthinking about Youngbae again.

 

Oh! Triple date with AlienCouple and Chaerin with Youngbae sounds fun!

 

“Chaerin-ah~ let’s go out!” I said hyperly and almost jump in front of her.

“I’m not in mood to go out, sis.. seriously!”

“Oh, pleaaaase! It’ll be fun! I promise!” I pleaded.

“No, eonni~ i’m serious about being not in mood.” She pouted.

 

That was cute of her.... oh my, what am I thinking?! Anyway.. “Then i’ll do something to make you in mood again!” “And what exactly is that?” she asked. “Hmm... it’s a secret!” I wink. She sighed, “Alright.. I’m going to fix my self up.” “That’s my baby rin!” I cheer up. Bom just came out from the bathroom. “Bommie-ah!” “What now, rabbit?” she stomps her feet. I whisper my plan to her then she smile and hi-5 me. “Perfect right? Now, move.. I need to take my bath!” and so.. I rush to the bathroom.

 

o-o-o

 

Ji-Yong's POV

 

It's about time for the date with my goddess! Damn it, what will she wear today? Maybe she'll tie her hair vertically like an antena? HAHAHA! I LOVE THAT HAIR STYLE! It's damn cute of her! Or she'll just tie it up or.. or.. gaaaah! My goddess is too pretty I can't imagine anything! *love in my eyes* By why dosn that Alien hyung has to come around too? He'll have a date with Corn noona so... what's with the double date. I just want to spend my time with my goddess together. Just like when we practiced for her act exam! Oh god I swear she was great and I was left speechless!

 

Why does it sounds like i'm fanboying over her? Well, it's okay if it's me who is fanboying...but others? Eyes off her! She is mine!

 

TING! A message from Dara!! Now I'm smiling like crazy.

 

------

From: Pretty Goddess~<3

 

Babe! I have a reaaaaally great plan beside having a double with Bommie and Big Seunghyun!

Is it okay if we have....

 

 

 

TRIPLE DATE?!

-----

 

*froze* Triple date?! With whom?? Rat maknae? Daesung and Mingkki? Nah~ seems like impossible because they're not really showing chemistry. Youngbae and Chaerin? ......OBVIOUSLY! Why didn't I think of that?! Another date for those love-birds. Why can't they date already? Are they playing a push-pull game? Whoah, don't push and pull your feelings guys.

 

-----

To: Pretty Goddess~<3

 

Bae and Chaerin huh? Sounds good for me, babe! Setting up a meeting for those two like blind date!

My goddess sure is clever at this kind of things!

------

 

She replied quiet fast though. She only replied with a heart sign. I didn't reply back but smiling until Youngbae throw him self so suddenly beside me. "YAH! You scared the hell out of me! What's wrong, dude?" I ask. "I'm just... I can't wait for the exam result, I want to compete with those guys." he said but his fist is tighthen. "Any personal matters with one of them?" "Actually, yeah, and again.. it's about Chaerin again." he said and sigh. He's eyes show a feeling that made me smile.

 

"Dude, until when will you keep it inside?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure."

"How long have you had this feeling to her?"

"Lemme think.. these past 2 or 3 months."

"Did you tell her?"

"Yeah." he nodded.

"WHAT?! D-did you court her?"

"No.."

 

 

He smirk at me, "Not yet.." I feel like I want to punch him already... "BE A MAN DUDE!!" I shake his body and he just laughs. "God dammit why is it so hard to say 'Will you be mine?' to her when you already fall for her?" I sit straight again, look at him seriously and shake my head in disbelief. "It's not easy to do, you brat." he said and sigh again. This guy really needs a help for his heart. "I'll help you. What do you think?" "Nah nah, it'll be worse, man." he laughs and get up, walking to his room. By the way, you, T.O.P hyung and me will have a triple date in an hour. SO GET READY!" I stand up and go to my room.

 

"Who will be my date?"

"Chaerin, of course."

"W-what?!"

"Why? You want another girl to be your date?"

"No!"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN COMPLICATED?! Just change your clothes, Youngbae.."

"Ait~ (read; alright)"

 

You got on my nerve Youngbae. One more time you refuse or hesitate when you'll going out with Chaerin, I ing swear will say in front of the school that you and Chaerin ar dating and tell you to confess in front of everyone! Eh, isn't that a good idea?! HAHAHA!

 

o-o-o

 

Author's POV

 

The boys and the girls promise to meet at the mall. The girls got there first, so they took a look around the mall, buying some snack first then trying some clothes on. Doing what oher girls do when they're in a mall. Chaerin herself quiet enjoy the day. Of course later she'll meet Youngbae again and her heart sure will beat hard again. But it's not the time yet so she could prepare her heart and emotions for it. Chaerin and looking around some clothes with Dara while Bom was going to the bathroom. She saw someone who seems familiar. It was a guy but it's not Youngbae nor Junhyung.

 

The guy turned around, "Oh? Hello, Chaerin-ssi!"

"D-Doojoon-ssi? A-ah.. yes, hello.." she said then she looked around.

"Nah, I'm alone, Junhyung is not here. What are you doing here?"

"I'm uh.. having a triple date and I'm waiting for my date."

"Hmm.. so I guess you really had moved on from him, right?"

"I guess so.." she said.

"You guess so? Do you stil--"

"No, god no! I've been... hurt enough. Tell him.. don't try to get me back."

"But he still wants you, Chaerin-ssi.." Doojoon old her.

"But I don't! So.. just give up on me." she said and she bow, "I'm going first, nice to meet you."

"Alright,, nice to meet you too.."

 

Chaerin get back to Dara who is wtill busy  picking up some clothes. But she look totally okay today so what's with the buying? Chaerin sit on a chair but Dara notice something from her baby-Rin. "Chaerin-ah? Who was that you were talking to?" she asked. "Junhyung's friend." Chaerin answered short. "Junhyung? Who is..? AH! He was your... *cough* oh, right." Dara keep silent the Bom come in. "Girls! Come on! The boys are in the lobby!" then she pull Dara and Chaerin's hand.

 

"Y-YAAH!! EONNI!!" "BOMMIE!!" they said in chorus.

 

 

 

Triple date? How fun could that be? <3

 


 

 

GUYS I'M BACK!! Well.. this chapter is a little bit confusing (because it's the beginning of some confessions) but i'm going to update another chapter to explain this one. I think it'll be a long chapter so.. T^T please support me guys! And I'm sorry of my grammars are bad since English is not my (real) language. Don't forget to subscribe, comment and vote! BY THE WAY......... TAEYANG'S M/V IS OUT! Haven't watch it yet? Watch it now!!