The agreement

I Love You!, Whoever You Are

 

^^^ the word that in brown collor is Jieun thought. and warning to you all guy... this story have so much grammar error. and weird.

 

 

" Introduce me Xi Luhan , your future husband ? . " DEG again ... he makes my heart seemed to stop . Is he purposely trying to make me die at young age of a heart attack huh !

End " POV "

 

No One " POV "

" I'm sorry , but I think you have the wrong person . "

" Didn’t you just say your name Jieun right? "

" Nae . But maybe I'm not Jieun do you mean , you're probably not my future husband . "

" Wae ? . You are Lee Jieun, daughter of Lee sin joo , big mafia in this countr ... "

" Haisss , , , what are you doing . "  Before Luhan completing his words , his mouth had been covered by Jieun hand. Jieun glaring at Luhan . Then slowly removed her hand from Luhan mouth .

" Now, you believe that  I don’t pick the wrong person, right? . " Ask Luhan after wiping his mouth with a napkin and raised his right hand to order the food .

" Naeee ... I believe it now . " Replied Jieun lazy . While Luhan just smiled at Jieun .

After the waiter take orders from them and went to the back to prepare their orders . Only silence  that surrounds them . Jieun busy with her thoughts . And Luhan who just smiled at Jieun flat face .

' What's wrong with this man . Why look at me with those eyes . What I have a new pimple ? . 'Think Jieun when he saw Luhan , who still looked at her with a smile still on his face. Jieun immediately tilted her face towards a large glass window of the restaurant . Think Luhan did not realize her behavior .

Luhan smile even wider.

" You are beautiful , no need to look at mirror all of the time. " Says Luhan finally , just to make the girl in front of him would talk to him .

Jieun were surprised that Luhan know her ridiculous action, could only glare at him . And snorted rudely . She wondered why their order has not arrived , but when she remembers that she ordered so much food could only grunt again .

' Embarrassing ! . ' She screamed to herself .

" Why are you silent the whole time .don’t you want to know who exactly your future husband ? " Ask Luhan finally , after seeing Jieun who just stared towards the outside of the restaurant through a large glass window . And she just responded with take a glimpse at Luhan face and looked back outside the restaurant .

Again, Luhan just smiled at Jieun reaction .

" Well , maybe you're embarrassed . So I 'll introduce myself again . " Jieun look at Luhan with her sharp orbs . Cursing the handsome man in front of her .

" My name Xi Luhan , 24 years old . As you heard I had just come from China two days ago . I also lived in Korea for a year when I was 13 years old . "

' Who cares . '

" I am the son of Seou Xi Chang , China's richest businessman "

' So arrogant . '

" Now I'm working as a vice president  in my father company which is in korea , Coonsha Corp . "

'Strongly not independent . '

" I never had a special relationship with my opposite gender before. "

' Liar'

" So maybe this will be my first experience of a relationship with my opposite gender . As your husband.”

" I'm sorry Mister Xi Luhan, but I guess you don’t have to always obey all orders from your parents . By accepting this stupid arranged marriage ... " cut Jieun in a quiet voice . Before Luhan got a chance to answer Jieun words . The waiter came to deliver their orders .

Jieun began to eat her food voraciously , didn’t care about  the manner of eating that her  father always taught . While Luhan just smiled at Jieun  who doesn’t care with her surroundings, and still eating her food .

 Occasionally Jieun  look at Luhan who ate his food so gracefully .Jieun just snickered . Thinking of what to behave in front of people she would never meet again .

***

" Appppaaaa " Jieun call to her father who happened to be at home . In front of him she was the same . Still a little girl who likes to whine .

" What is it sweety .... "

"Cancel this arranged marriage event . " Replied Jieun in steady voice.

" Wae ? " Ask her father didn’t understand .

" He canceled this marriage "

" But Luhan dad just called, inform that  Luhan accept this match . "

" MWOO ? ? ... " Jieun could only gape, respond to her father words. And confused with Luhan attitude .

' What was really in that man's brain . Did he have a specific mission, so receive this match ? .

" Do you forcing their families to accept this arranged marriage ? " Ask Jieun on his father probing .

" No, dad can’t force them because their family has a great power in the business world . "

' So what is the man's thinking , do he drunk . Or is he crazy? '

" Why didn’t you tell me the person who will become my future husband is very handsome and he is also very similar to Sehun . " Jieun replied in a cold voice .

" Shouldn’t you be glad to have a husband who is very handsome . And how could he like Sehun . Nonsense . "

" Because I know he's very handsome and also has the power , so bigger the chance to hurt me . This is not possible to happen , impossible someone who seems to have the perfect life would marry a girl like me who is not attractive " Jieun replied in a low voice .

" You start with a low disease yourself again , this is what makes dad should continue this arranged marriage . agree or not you will still be married to Xi Luhan . "Says her father in a cold voice , making Jieun could only shut . Fear makes him more upset with her .

***

While in other places. Luhan walked into a fancy night club after giving his car keys on the bell boy who was waiting at the front entrance .

Once inside he walked to the elevator , which will take him to the VIP room .

After arriving , he  search for something , and found group of man who was sitting on a cozy sofa in the right corner of the room .

" Hey gege ... here . " Call a man out of the corner of the room . Luhan walked up to their table . And sat down beside the man who had called him .

" How did your meeting gege , are your bride beautiful ? . " Asked the young man .

Luhan just shut his mouth, response to the question . then smiled faintly without the knowledge of his friends .

" You're getting married soon , and Kris gege also recently got married to a girl who is still very young just like you. "

" and same as you because of arranged marriage . will I also be paired with a young girl like you two? " Babble the young man doesn’t care the porson he was talking to just silent.

" Awww ... Tao if you don’t want an arranged marriage by your parents, someday . You can marry me . "Suddenly a man came and sat between Luhan also a young man who was named Tao . And put his arm on Tao shoulder .

" Euu ... Lay gege find others , I'm not gay. You know!" Tao replied to other man, who just smiled at Tao reaction . Showing his dimples .

" Ah , , , talk about Kris gege . We have not met with him again after an accident four years ago . I'm very miss him . And now came the news he was married . And now Luhan gege also follow. " Back Tao babbling . then he look at Luhan probing.

" Gege , why do you want to just marry a girl who your father chose . While I know you always ignore any woman who wants to come to you. Even a beautiful woman Im Yoona, a daughter of a foreign minister who is so wealthy didn’t you pay attention . are your bride more beautiful than Yoona ? . "Ask Tao on Luhan , and again only respond by Luhan with a blank stare and a flat face .

" Aihhh ... gege you're very boring . I spoke at length , just respond by silence . I like talking to the wall . "Says Tao angry .

" Tao, you'd better come dance with Xiumin hyung. and Luhan is people like that, anyway . "Says Lay to Tao . While Tao can only follow what Lay said , and walked towards the dance floor .

" So, does the girl that you will be marry more beautiful than Im Yoona ? " Ask Lay to Luhan with a naughty smile . Tried to quip his friend . Luhan only gave Lay his smirk and sip a wine .

***

 

 

When Having reached an agreement, the wedding will be held a month later . Now a week has passed since the first meeting Jieun and Luhan .

This time they met again , this time not as before they met in a small cafe that is not far from the bookstore that Jieun always visit at. And Jieun specially invited Luhan to meet .

" I don’t think you would accept this match , who knows what your real purpose . so I thought we must have a contract so we shouldn’t forever in trap in this stupid wedding . " Although Luhan a little surprised by Jieun rude words . Luhan just silent.

" But I think there is nothing wrong with this marriage . " Answer Luhan and smiled at Jieun. when Jieun looked .

"You don’t need to pretend in front of me . You don’t need to pretend to be nice to me . And can you not smile at me . ? "Says Jieun coldly . And back look at a paper she had brought .

" I'm not pretending . "

" Oh , , , yeah ? Like I believe . " Jieun scoff . Luhan was again smiling at jieun grim faces.

" So this is , you can read it . " With that Jieun provide contract copies she made at Luhan .while Luhan just staring at the paper in front of him with a blank stare . Do not intend to read it .

" There is written if we would end our marriage 10 months later . it’s on the 24th of april 2014. (^^^ in this Story  , it’s still 24 June 2013. Okay . ) there are questions with the first agreement ? "Ask Jieun.

" Why should 10 months , not one year as well? "

" Because before entering college I had to prepare all of my needs first. "

" So you made ​​this contract because of college ? . You still can go to college and be my wife . "

Jieun cringe when she heard the word wife come out of Luhan mouth and opened to answer Luhan questions.

" No . Because I don’t want to continue living like this . And you can’t refuse our main agreement . "

" In terms, I don’t want this . So what if the time comes and you had turned to love me. ?

" That will not happen . And even if that happens I will still end this marriage . And another this contract  is a legal. And, if the contract is illegal my father could make this into a legal contract . "Says Jieun calm . While Luhan was silent .

" So I continue with the second agreement  . Each one of us should not be interfered with our privacy self . Even if you will be going out with anyone , I'm not going to stop you . with exception, you do it secretly do not let my father know . and also never brought home a woman who you date which will we occupy. "

" No skinship. And that in front of your parents or in front of my father . Or the people closest to you . You can smile now , because you will not be touched by girls like me . And I’m not like other women who will just touch the good looking man anyway. " Explained Jieun.

 Luhan just smile , not because justifies her speech .but because he think that Jieun apparently thinks he's handsome. But not with Jieun who felt a little pain in her heart , as it turns out Luhan also think she is a disgusting girl .

" Next , do not let anyone know about our wedding . In addition to the parents and extended family . Because there was no one knew if I was the daughter of the famous mafia . "Says Jieun after clear her head  back .

"My friends already know . "

" MWO ? . not yet we sign this contract you already have break it.”

" Because you're making this contract now , and my friend already knew before you knew your future husband is me . "

" Pppsshhh ... " Jieun could only sigh harshly.

" All right , then the next requirement and the most important . Do not let anyone know about this contract especially my father . If this contract ends later I will speak to him by myself. only five requirement that I have you can add more if you want. "

" I'm going to follow this contract . But on condition that I should also have five chances to break your requirement . "Answer Luhan after previously thought .

" Five ? .  I’m just just going to give you a chance to break them 3 times . Take it or leave it . "

" All right then, there is no point in fighting you . Because you will always win . " Luhan replied dryly.

" Hey ... I made ​​a requirement that will equally beneficial for both of us . " Said Jieun .

With that an agreement has been reached between them after each of them signed the contract ...

 

Ehehe.... I think this story is just so plain lame. but i still you guys will subbing and leave a comment to me... anyyyeeoong...