A silly question

I Love You!, Whoever You Are

" TAO .. ! " All shouted in unison at young man who are now frightened by the look of the hyung who looked at him sharply . Moreover the sight of  Luhan 's red face because angry. who he had never seen before .

"If you were not my friend . I'm sure by now your face is covered with wounds Tao . " Hiss Luhan with both hands gripping Tao collar shirt .

" You all go now ! ! ! ... and don’t ever come to this house again. " With so Luhan ran away leaving his four friends with feelings of guilt, especially Huang Zitao .

 

Chap 5. A silly question

Luhan walked over to peach -colored building with heavy shoulders . Confused what’s explained he have to give to his stubborn wife . And now he was standing in front of a door that was also matching with building walls color, peach .

He was ready to explain to his wife also ready for sneezing throughout the explanation . But when he runs in and he didn’t feel anything interfere in his ​​nose, he was relieved when he saw Jieun just sitting on the floor , leaning against the wall beside the library without a cat by her side.

After standing right in front of his chubby wife, Luhan crouch and sat in front of his wife who didn’t took a care about his arrival .

" I'm sorry . I swear . I didn’t know if they will visit me . Even I didn’t tell them our address . But I think they followed me when I came home from work . And I also apologize for their behavior. But I'm sure he didn’t mean to insult you . " Luhan explained with regret . And wait for a barrage of invective from Jieun but instead he received only an icy glare from Jieun . OH, if eyes could kill .

Jieun just smiled and grinned wryly . Then spoke quietly .

" I don’t care if you intentionally told them to come here or not . But clearly you 've violated our agreement . And you only have two chances now. " Jieun pause and take a breath and closing her eyes just to neutralize her anger . Then went on to her words and opening her large eyes staring straight to her husband's eyes .

" Do you think I am stupid girl ? . Your friend who have an eerie eyes said everything on his mind honestly . Although it was painful but I 'm used to all of that. " Jieun smiled bitterly and averted her eyes from staring Luhan, then stared down her fat belly . Then smiled carelessly and again continued her speech.

"You don’t have to feel guilty to me , because of what he said is true. And you also get the rewards that is one of your chances was reduced . " Luhan looked at Jieun , he knew the girl was hurt and he is impressed by her directness. But really, he felt guilty at her .

" But still I feel so sorry. And despite although my friends looks but if you get to know them all , your ugly thoughts about them will change . Actually they are a good men. And I still apologize for their behavior , I accept if my chance is missed one . But I'm sure this is only one chance gone in vain . I promise this kind of thing won’t be repeated . And to make up for my guilt , you must accept my treat to buy you ice cream . "Said Luhan and looked at Jieun with pleading eyes .

" I don’t want to go anywhere , and anyway there is ice cream in the house . " Jieun replied nonchalantly. Luhan breathed heavily and shook his head .

" Who said you could turn it down . I said you have to , not offer you that you want to or not . So get up from your seat and we go out for ice cream . " Luhan said stubbornly .

" And who's say you can force me, don’t think bacause I agree with all of your wishes when we at dad’s home earlier . I would agree with everything you're told . If it weren’t for my father .... "

"You talk a lot ... hurry stand before day getting late. " Luhan smiled at Jieun who just stared at him with widen eyes. Because now their face just a 5 cm distant. then stood up and smoothed his v-neck shirt and his training pants.

Jieun necessarily get up from her seat after conscious of her reverie .

"You ... what did you just do ? . didn’t you remember with our contract. no ... " Again Jieun words stop when Luhan's face was right in front of her. Without knowing it Jieun holds her breath. Saw Luhan face so close to her and she could see her husband's flawless face. Everything looks perfect . his like deer eyes , his aquiline nose, his sharp jaws , and a thin lips that was colored pink ? . Oh God ... pink lips , and he is a man ? . How can this man be so perfect ? Thought Jieun and remained silent staring Luhan’s face, didn’t know if her husband was also looking at the curve of her face .

Jieun has big eyes and a stare that makes him as if drowning in the beauty of her both eyes . A cute little nose , chubby cheeks that were flushed and a mole on the left cheek . And red lips were now being opened to form an O shape. Luhan couldn’t understand why this girl doesn’t realize that she was beautiful and had a unique face . If Luhan describe Jieun has this unique beauty . And made ​​him didn’t get bored with her beauty. Really, he didn’t lie , this girl was fat but she was beautiful and cute.

Aware of her stupid behavior Jieun blinked. And blinked again . Then drew her face away from the perfect face in front of her.

Luhan's lips parted in a small smileand straighten his standing position .

" It turns out this way could make you stop from arguing ..... I would use this method when you're hard to overcome . " Luhan chuckled while Jieun glared at him.

" And .... I didn’t forget the agreement you made . and I also didn’t break it because I just looked at you in minim distance without touching any part of your body . So it doesn’t include skinship, right? " Luhan said lightly and then started walking towards the door .

" Are you going to keep glare at me like that and do not want to come with me to eat ice cream . Come on.. lets go before I do the same thing like before again . " Luhan stop of the way and turned to Jieun .

Jieun walked dragging her legs reluctantly to follow the steps of her husband that she thought was very stubborn and annoying. and just walked passing Luhan .

" Turn off the lights before you close the door . I'm going to take my coat first.” Jieun said and walked to her house and climbed the stairs to her room and took a thick jacket .

Luhan was inside his car , which was now awaiting Jieun who walked over to his car .

Without any words Jieun sat in the front seat next to Luhan . There was no point in arguing with this guy . Because eventually she would lose if she sits in the back anyway .

Along the way they were just silent , busy with their own thoughts . Although annoyed by Luhan attitude who she never thought would have annoying behavior. But while seeing the sights of Seoul from the car window. She thought it wouldn’t hurt as well went eat ice cream with her ​​husband .

She felt the wind blowing against her face . It's nice though it was a bit chilly . Jieun smiled enjoying every what she saw. The buildings skyscrapers that stand so proudly, the lights twinkling trees also other car that moved so fast with the same milling rate of their car . Heh , , , she was indeed nerd girl. So don’t be surprised if she could be satisfied of simple things like this.

Because when the other girls in her age who would get together and gossiping in cafes with their friends, instead she gathered with her books collection. If the girls in her age go to the movies, she would go to the bookstore or to a boring exhibition . If the other girls go out with their lover, Jieun would be going on a date with her books or at least she was prefer in her room with earphones in her ears listening to music.

Really, she was just going to be in the house along with the maids who she didn’t even know who their names were. She won’t leave the house if the clock was showing at 8pm . Because that was just waste when she would go if every her step , the bodyguard of her father would follow her and watch her from behind like a stalker . Tired of living like that ?. definitely .

Luhan started to slow his car speed and stopped right in front of a small shop that have a unique and cute  decoration. Jieun out of the car and approached the store she had visited before.  She often came to this ice cream shop before she broke up with Sehun .

But she stopped before stepping her foot closer to the shop.

" Wait ... " Luhan staring at Jieun in puzzlement .

" Can we get ice cream at other places. Or we can just cancel eat ice cream . The air was a bit chilly and I'm not in the mood to eat ice cream at this time . "Continue Jieun and turned walking toward their car .

Luhan walked quickly toward Jieun .

" Hey ... but I think you're very fond of ice cream .... If you don’t want ice cream we could find a restaurant and get a dinner. "

" I'm not hungry , we go home . " Said Jieun and intends to open the car door but prevented by Luhan .

"Then, how did if we just take a stroll in the park. We 've gone why rush to go home . " asked Luhan and pointing toward the park across the road with his chin .

Jieun looked over the park that Luhan point at, she knew there was a park in this area . Because she was often went to this park before.

There is no point in refusing an invitation from her stubborn husband , Jieun just nodded in Defeated .

Jieun and Luhan was now just sitting in a wooden bench in the park. Let the night wind hit their body. Lucky for Jieun, she was wearing a thick jackets so she doesn’t feel cold sitting in the park at night like mad persons.

While Luhan occasionally rubbing his red nose. He cursed his stupidity for forgetting didn’t bring a jacket or scarf .

" You're cold .... " Asked Jieun which actually sounds like a statement .

" Not really. " Luhan replied quietly .

"Liar... " Jieun took off her jacket and handed it to her stupid and stubborn but handsome husband of hers .

" I'm fine. I'm a man , may not receive a jacket of women moreover she only brought one jacket . "

" Stop being so stubborn and forget your pride for a while . I know I'm a nasty girl but I couldn’t let the sick people just getting cold . Take and wear it . " Luhan still silent , hesitant to accept Jieun jacket . after all he was a gentleman and a man who have a pride . You know .

" Tsk ..... " Jieun stood up and spread her jacket and wrapped it over Luhan shoulders who only could gape.

" Calm down, I don’t have any motive . Don’t think I want to flirt with you or care about you. I feel hot wearing a thick jacket like that anyway. "Said Jieun and sat back .

Luhan smiled and nodded .... didn’t care Jieun stupid reason, feeling hot? . Tsk ...

They are just silent for a few moments . No sound out of each both.

" I'm actually wondering why your face instantly changed when we got to the ice cream shop. Do you want to tell me? " Luhan asked but his eyes still fixed up there looking at star-studded sky . Strange isn’t it?, we still could see the stars in this crowded city of Seoul . But , yeah .... They really could see the stars from this park .

" Nope . I won’t tell you anything because there is no reason behind it . " Luhan pout hearing Jieun's short answer.

" Come on ... tell me .... " Luhan pleaded and brought his face to the girl sitting next to him . Jieun looked at Luhan upset and moved from her seat until she was now sitting on the edge of the bench .

" Hey you will fall  if you continues to sit away like that . " Luhan said and chuckled look at her funny behavior .

Jieun glared at him and continued to sit on the very edge of the bench leaving four inch between them .

" Sit here again , or do you want to be really fell down and sit on the ground ? " Luhan started teasing his  innocent wife with standing up from his seat and go near to Jieun .

Jieun deftly shifted from her seat to her seat before, didn’t want Luhan do the same like before more over if she had fallen from her seat .

Luhan sat back . " Good .... So what’s? "

" You're so annoying and stubborn . I don’t want to go to the ice cream shop it was because I 'm tired of the tavern . and how do you know it's an ice cream parlor . while you lived in China before? "

" Ah ... uh ... actually I used to visit the shop when I was  living in korea . I also didn’t think I still remembered the location of this shop . " Luhan replied nervously .

Jieun just puffed out her cheeks and wrinkled her nose .

" Is there no other reason than boredom ? . Why just because you're bored you canceled it? " Asked Luhan again didn’t satisfy with Jiuen answer .

" Are you indeed a son of Xi Seou Chang, China 's richest businessman . And are you really 24 years old ? . You're being very childish and stubborn to a man of that age . " Jieun said sarcastically , but instead felt ashamed  Luhan grinned heard the hints from Jieun .

" Really? . I don’t know if I have a childish nature like what you said . Everyone always thinks I'm a very quiet and clever guy. "

" Pfft ... if you're quiet and smart guy so I'm very pretty and slim . " Said Jieun and got a chuckled from Luhan.

" So what is it? " Asked Luhan again . Bored with Luhan questions that won’t stop before she replied , Jieun relented and told the real reason with half heart .

" That place is a place that I often visit with Sehun. I’m lazy if I will remember everything about him later. Are you satisfied now ? . " Luhan shook his head .

" Not yet .... I haven’t been satisfied with your answer. I want to hear your story . Why’ve you be so hated your ex- lover? . what has he done to you until you really hate him ? .... your dad just told me you were heartbroken because broke up with your ex-boyfriend but didn’t tell what’ve actually happened. "

" Hehhh... You're a bad guy Xi Luhan ... you want me to open a wound that hasn’t healed yet. " Jieun replied to Luhan who only silence feel guilty . He didn’t know anything about things like this , heh , , , he was still new at this. He was already 24 years old but he had never been in a relationship before. How pathetic he was ... with a handsome face and his wealth he could get any woman he wants .

Luhan intend to cancel the question but Jieun’ve opened her lips first.

"You don’t have to feel guilty .... And undo your question . Because I believe with your stubbornness and a curious attitude . You will questioning it again later . " Jieun pause and take a breath in and exhale slowly.

" I broke with Sehun after three months of dating . At that time even though he was a year younger than me, but I was so naive and didn’t know anything about dating just accepted him as my lover . I accept him because I liked him too and I foolishly thought he really liked me .... I feel like a very lucky girl because I have a very handsome and cute boyfriend, kind guy too. Three months of dating were the happiness moments in my life. every heart beat fast just because he was by my side it wasn’t logical at all , but oddly enough even for nerd girl who always think logically like me, it feels right . " Jieun pause her words . Digesting her stupid remark but only issued a sardonic smile . While Luhan fidgeting his fingers uneasy. Hearing Jieun’s describing Sehun who she likes so much. Made his breathe unstable. His head feels hardened .... Oh ... please ... is he just jealous ? .

" At least I learned about him, the handsome young man who has a lot of fangirls , his parents were rich but not as rich as my father , he's not too smart and strangely I actually liked that fact. because with that I could have more time to be with him .... " Jieun stop of her words. and stared at Luhan in disbelief.

" Huh ... I talk too much .eum .. so the main was I’m, a very stupid fat girl who was so crazy about Sehun who apparently just made this stupid girl as a bet... I don’t know if words could kill someone if I didn’t feel it by myself .... With his words he killed Jieun .... with his words he made that plain and cheerful Jieun to be the cold and heartless jieun.... " Said Jieun calmly.

" But ... you didn’t look like a girl who doesn’t have a heart ... you look like a young girl who has a disrespectful nature , temperament , cold , stubborn but cute . " Said Luhan after seeing Jieun who was just silent , busy with her own world .

"Are you sure you haven’t had a relationship before with a playboy attitude like that ? . " Jieun just sneered answering Luhan cheesy words.

"Fine if you didn’t believe me . But I'm a man who is always right in what I say . And I'm . "

" Pffft .... Maybe if you said you were a at the other girls you will instantly torn to pieces by them . You're in luck because I'm not them and didn’t have a  lust with you . "Answered Jieun not understand the statement of Luhan . So what if he was ? .

" Hey.. what did you mean you didn’t have desire on me? . What might you lesbian ? " Luhan said sarcastically at Jieun who was now staring at him with wide eyes and gaping mouths . But Jieun rush back to her senses and showed her flat face .

" Yes ... I'm a lesbian . So even if you tell me you are like thousands times I wouldn’t have desire on you. "

 

" Mwahahaha ........ " Luhan laugh out loud , even he had to suppress his ache stomach because of the hard he laughed . While Jieun looked at Luhan with a what's-the-heck-with-this-guy-is-he-nuts? Views.

"You’re ... pff ...so  .. pssh ...funny... " Luhan said trying to halt his laughter .

 

 

"You say you're a lesbian , while you just telling me how crazy you were about your ex-lover who was one year younger than you ... " Luhan said after completely stop from laughing .

" Psshh ... " Jieun sneered.

Luhan started staring intently at Jieun as his face closer to Jieun’s face and stared at her with a serious look.

" YAH ... yah .. yah... what are you doing ? . "

" But is your ex-boyfriend very handsome . Is he better looking than me ? . " Luhan said seriously . Jieun hardly believe how this man could change the expression so quickly, moreover wearing a straight face and threw the nonsense question .

" Yaah ... answer me. "

" Yes ... "

"What ? ? ? ?"

"What ? . "

" He's better looking than me ? . "

" What is important to you ? What’s less handsome than someone was a big insult .... Very pathetic . “ Jieun Replied coldly.

'No ... I'm okay if he's better looking than me if someone else who said it but when you are saying it, that’s makes me angry . ' Shouts Luhan in his head .

" I'm feeling cold ... give my jacket back ... and we go home . " Said Jieun coldly and stood from her seat and took her jacket that attached at the back of Luhan and wear it and walked toward their car parked.

Luhan could only gape at Jieun behavior .

" Did I do something wrong? . " Oh ... how could you Luhan .... talked about appearance in front of the chubby girl who has low self-esteem .

 

 

 

After that night , Jieun just shut up and respond to all Luhan greeting with blank stares and cold shoulders. Luhan hate it but also feel guilty . And confused as to why she had to have an attitude that was very difficult to predict. She could be so very cold and rude , but in the next she could be a smart girl who will speak what she thought was true regardless of the perception of others, and then being a sweet girl who played with the cat , after that was silent and cold like a bad girl .

Very interesting but frustrating . How could he approach her ​​again . If when he saw her, she had gone first, without giving him a chance to apologize and explain everything . But what could he explain ? .

Luhan getting busy again with his work. And now everything was like returning to the first day again, it’s like the day when he heard her sing wasn’t even real, the day he saw Jieun who scold the naughty kids to save a cat, the day when he saw Jieun who talked so freely and answered his questions honestly and gave little opportunity for him to getting better known her was just like a dream .... And all because of a silly question ? ...

 

 

 

Jieun breath heavy , lazy with the boring day -to-day . Now she was sitting at the bus stop waiting for the bus to come that will take her home . But she seemed lazy to go home she just stared blankly at the front road. But next her Sullen faces changed with a small smile. She knows where place the nerd could entertain themselves . And that place is the book and art exhibition .

After the bus stopped at Chungdong area , Jieun stepped out of the bus and walk happily on the side road. Then stop at the side of the road crossings . Once the green light of pedestrian was lit Jieun quickly walked across the street .

 

She was currently in the building examining the exhibition , and this time she's observing some paintings on the wall in 9th floor. Couldn’t stop from praising some paintings. But not yet an hour she circled the spot, her stomach let out the sound of displeasing to the ear . she was hungry . With a heavy heart Jieun intend to return home.

She walked with the occasional look at some of the paintings on the wall until she didn’t realize people were also walking in the opposite direction of her.

" Ouuchh ... " Jieun groan when her hungry stomach got elbow by people who was walking in the opposite direction from her .

"Are you okay miss? " Ask the man on Jieun . Jieun looked up and her eyes immediately rounded looking Luhan who also looking at her with same expression as her.

" Luhan oppa you should ask how I was doing . Because this girl who hit me .... " the girl whined who Jieun not seen before . A beautiful girl with lanky body also have the ideal body shape. The body shape who would being envy by any woman , including herself .

" Ah .. uh ... are you okay Yoona ? " asked Luhan dumbfound. But his eyes still fixed on Jieun .

Yoona frowned , watching Luhan unusual attitude, especially stared at the girl in front of him like a portly man feels guilty and confused .

" Do you know this girl Luhan oppa ? " Yoona asked finally .

" Not ahgasi ... we didn’t know each other. A CHARMING man like him was impossible to know a girl like me…. So  excuse me . "Hurry up Jieun continue on her path with unsteady steps .

" Tsk ... the girl who didn’t have a manner. " Yoona Sneered at the sight of Jieun who currently being scolded for bumping into someone else . But like wasn’t listenning anything from the person she was bumping she returned to continue her way and entered the elevator .

 

### ahemm,,, hey guys chap 5 is up.... sorry for the grammar and spelling mistaked... I'm indeed stupid at english... 

if you guys want the next chap to update so soon just give your comment...hehe