The insult

I Love You!, Whoever You Are

The next day Jieun still come to school even though the wound hasn’t healed . And this time she made a note to herself if she won’t forget her lunch again .

Not as she had expected , this time the school was so quiet . Although some students are still watched her but she was quite grateful that they no longer looked at her with disgust stare .

Everything went smoothly as back to normal. until the bell rang that means to go home . Jieun’s fixing her school equipment into her bag and rushed out of her class.

She was quite worried, if she'll meet with Sehun Fangirls . but after entering the bus , and there she hasn’t met any girls who bullied her. She breathed a sigh of relief . Relieved to this day don’t get bullied anymore .

But after a few days passed , and she didn’t get bullied again . She began to question all of this . What's more when she accidentally ran into the girls who bullied her . Who looked at her with fear . Jieun growled know who the mastermind of all this .

Jieun quickly walked into her house hoping to found the person that she wanted to met. But just found an empty house that is only a few maids in the house . Jieun cursed her stupidity . at this hour how can Luhan already be home .

Finally this day she just sat in front of the TV, bored . Annoyed waiting Luhan who hadn’t come . Yet this is at half ten at night . She started to tired and just wanted to go to her room , but the sound of the bell make her steps stop .

And she can see Luhan who walked home with a tired face . Although there is a little feeling not bear . But Jieun still face Luhan with her hands in front of her chest .

" You who made Sehun fangirls also school friends being strange, isn’t it? . What do you say to them to make them afraid when they saw me . "Says Jieun in a quiet voice .

" What do you mean . " Answer Luhan confused by her sudden question .

" I hope you don’t dodge my questions, Lu...” Said Jieun . Luhan smiled at the called Lu, instead of oppa like most other girls . But when he saw that Jieun looked at him sharply . Luhan calmly replied that indeed he did .

"What’s right you do that . I told you I can handle myself. don’t you remember the contents of our contract. Non-interference in each. "

" Hey , , , Jieun. do you think your father stupid . If it wasn’t me who told them to stop bothering you . Your father is going to do it by himself . And maybe they will be the same like your Ex-lover . "

Jieun cringed, hearing ex- lover come out of Luhan easily. But hurry she controlled herself and look at Luhan who was also look at her.

" Up to you , but I hope you don’t break our agreement again . Or three chances for break the agreement pass in just a short time . "Says Jieun and walked up the stairs to her room .

***

Jieun woke up late today . 8:25 o'clock in the morning . But luckily today is Saturday . So she can get up whenever she wants . With her ​​still messy hair, she wash her face and brush her teeth . Then walk down the stairs to the dining table .

" it’s unusual you wake up late . " Says Luhan surprising Jieun , who had been unaware of the existence Luhan . Luhan smiled at the look of Jieun and now back with a blank again .

"Today , I'm also off . How is it if we go for a walk . " Invite Luhan with a cheery smile but unfortunately not seen by Jieun , who was busy slathering butter on bread.

"You can go by yourself. I have some business . " Replied Jieun lazy .

" What business ? "

" None of your business!. " Luhan pout . But still asked back on Jieun .

"Can I come ? "

" No. " Luhan still thinking how to make Jieun talk again .

" I'm older than you , but why do I feel you are much older than me . " But Jieun just quietly ignored Luhan words.

" But can you tell me where you're going ? "

" I'm going to my father's home . " Replied Jieun shortly.

"Then I had to go . I 'll take you . "

" No . I will go alone . "

" Hey , , , but I'm sure your father will be much more happy when I join you. " Jieun only silent , upset agreeing Luhan words this time. and Luhan smiled with victory .

Once ready , Jieun walk down the stairs and walked out of her house. In front, there Luhan is waiting in his car wearing casual clothes .

" Kajja . " Says Luhan with smile while his left hand opened the front door of his car . Jieun walked over to the car and opened the back door . But not yet she entered because of luhan already hold her hand .

" Why are you sitting in the back ? "

" Why not? "

" Hey , , , I'm not your driver but your HUSBAND . So you have to sit in front with me. " Luhan replied by emphasizing the word husband in his sentence .

Jieun breathed harshly , but also entered into the car and sat in the seat beside the driver's seat .

***

" Appppaaaa .... " Call Jieun after open the door of the house. Luhan who saw this Jieun shocked with a different attitude of her, than when she was with him . But he just smiled at her .

" Sweetie ... you came . Oh hey Luhan .... " Mr. Lee who saw his daughter who immediately rushed into his arms could only laugh. happy to see her daughter who is being raved how she's longing to his father .

" Appa , , , , I miss you . Why you didn’t visit me after my wedding day ? " Ask Jieun after release her arms . And looked at her father with a frown .

" Sorry , sweetie . Dad busy lately . But you're okay isn’t it? " Once the question was out of his father . Jieun looked back and looked sharp at Luhan who was pretending to cough .

" Of course appa ... I'm very good . " Answer Jieun and gives her 500-watt smile .

" Really Luhan ? "

" Err .. Umm ... Nae . Aboji .. "

" Well, then Luhan. do you want to play chess with aboji ? " Jieun just smirked. Laugh at Luhan who can only be withdrawn by his father to the comforting room and playing chess .

" Dad ... I'll go my room then."

" Nae . " Again Jieun just smiled at her father's short answer . Imagine his father who was seriously playing chess .

Jieun began to surround her room . Everything still remains in original position . Nothing has changed from her room . The books are arranged neatly in the cupboard right corner of the room . the sculpture on the table that arranged neatly . Also two guitar that stays in right place .

"You want to see Jieun room ? "

" do I can ? "

" Hahaa ... of course . Now she's your wife . You can do anything but harm . "

" Ahh ... Emm .. Nae . "

Jieun just pouted overheard a conversation between his father and Luhan . After a few seconds there  are soft knocking sound from outside her room .

" Come in. "

" ... Err .. father who told me to come here . "

" Yes .. I knew . I can hear what you and dad talking by here . "

" Ohh ... Err , , , this is the first time I walked into a girl room. " Jieun just looked at Luhan lazily didn’t believe the words of her husband .

" I'm not lying . " Continued Luhan after seeing the view doesn’t believe in his wife .

Luhan walking around Jieun’s room, confirming his guess . if Jieun room would be neat like this . with wall in peach paint . The books are arranged neatly .

" You're very fond of the color peach huh ? . "

" I'm very fond of peaches . " Answer Jieun shortly and still focus to her book.

" I don’t know you have a large collection of sculpture . "

" There are many things that you don’t know about me . " answered  Jieun while Luhan just smiled . and began to sit on Jieun’s bed, observing to his wife who was reading a book with a calm expression . Feel Jieun who knows his gaze, Luhan finally see the whole room again . And found two guitar one shiny brown guitar and the other one is pink with hello kitty stickers are in guitar body.

"Can you play guitar ? "

" You think for what I have two guitars if I couldn’t play it . " Replied Jieun cold , upset Luhan disturbing her reading activities .

" Really? Then play a song for me . " Not considering her resentment  Luhan more interested in what he wants .

" i won't. "

" Waee ... " whined Luhan .

" Because. I. don’t. want to "Answer Jieun like to spell her own words .

" But Waaeee ? "

" I said because I don’t ... "

" Jieeeuunn ... play a song for Luhan and dad, please . it’s a long time you didn’t play your guitar . " Jieun snorted in deject , blaming her room that is not soundproof .

" Eiissshhh ... NAE . " Luhan smile when see the look of Jieun as if to swallow him alive . And justify his position ready to listen to the sound of the guitar from his wife .

Jieun began strumming her guitar ... and it’s forming a sweet song . Luhan who listen the tune, smile seeing Jieun face. very quiet and feel enjoy her play .

" Sing this song as well . " Ask Luhan . '

" Nope . "

" Sweetie ... " his father's voice from the ground floor makes her  snorted again .

" Tsc ..... "

Jieun began to set her sound .. and began singing with guitar accompaniment . Luhan increasingly amazed by her talent . Jieun has a very sweet and soothing voices. Didn’t feel the song was finished Luhan looked at Jieun with disappointed . And asked her to play the song again . Jieun who wouldn’t want to do as well as his father who continued to disturb them . and play her guitar again.

Now Jieun sang a mellow and slow songs . Which unconsciously make Luhan be sleepy .

Jieun ended the song very well , and when she turned to Luhan turns he who now lying on her bed with eyes closed . Jieun upset , because instead of listening. Luhan even fall asleep while he who asked her to sing .

" Tsc ... Hey wake up ... you can sleeping in the guest room . " Luhan move in annoy . And with one eye open he whined .

" I was very sleepy because your voice is very soft like a lullaby . Let me sleep in your bed. Your bed  is very comfortable here . " And finally Luhan back closed his eyes and fell asleep afterwards . While Jieun just snorted again .

 let Luhan sleep in her bed . Jieun walked out of her room and closed the door quietly . Then down the stairs home . After seeing his father wasn’t in the living room again . Jieun walked toward his father's work room. And gave a wry smile when she found out her father was there who was talking on the phone . Little she could listen to what her father talking obout, again about illegal project. After the call is ended. Jieun began to step toward her father .

" Appa , , , do you still do the illegal things . Can you stop it . " Ask Jieun with a worried face .

" Not as easy as it is, sweetie ... if dad stop now, it will so many problems that arise . " Replied her father tried to make one explanation .

" Hhhhh .... Alright . But I hope you will stop one day . "

" Thanks sweetie…. "

" But where’s Luhan ? "

"Sleeping ... Tsc , he told me to play a song for him . But instead he slept . "

" Hahaha ... let him sleep dear . He must be really exhausted with all the work that piled up ... why don’t we just go to the back yard ? " Jieun smiled at her father and nodded afterward .

***

Now Jieun and Luhan was in the car again . after nearly a day in her father's house now they decide to go home.

"You don’t need to think about what appa say earlier . I can look after myself so you don’t have to feel overwhelmed .” said Jieun.  began the conversations when she remember what her father ask Luhan to always keep looking after her. When they would go home earlier . Although She feel uncomfortable  when she heard her father talk like that , but Jieun hastily removing her negative mind .

"I don’t feel burdened . Because I was already supposed to do as a husband. "

" But still, you don’t ... STOP ! ... "

" What's the matter ? " Luhan who don’t know anything why Jieun suddenly want to stop, just looked confused.

" I SAID STOP ! " Luhan aside his car and stopped , although the way it shouldn’t be to park the car .

" Hey ... where’re you going ? " Ask Luhan at Jieun who is now running out of his car . With a huff Luhan following Jieun who is now running quickly towards a crowd of children .

" YAAA ... what are you doing?. " Jieun Screamed to the crowd of kids .

" Wh .. what , , ? " Replied one child stuttered  at the sight of a red face Jieun because of anger .

"If you don’t go now and leave the cat , you will regret it because I wouldn’t give mercy on you and kill you all . "

Immediately after Jieun words just came out , all the kids straight away . running to the safety of their life . Jieun smiled happy to see the naughty boys scampered away . And crouched down gently the head of the poor cat . and carried it and took it away with her .

Luhan who had seen his wife action only smiled gently .

" And she always told me that she didn’t have a heart huh ? " When he saw Jieun approaching his direction. he put a face confused and upset .

" What are you doing exactly ? " Ask Luhan and suddenly felt something disturbing in his nose . Finally he sneezed , and sneezed again .

" I want to keep this cat . " Says Jieun and show the cats that she brought towards Luhan . while Luhan getting sneezed many times .

" You can’t ... aaachoo .. I'm allergic to cats . "Answer Luhan with his sneezes .

" I don’t care , I will still maintain this cat you agree or not . " Replied Jieun and walked pass him to his car and opened the back door .

" Hey ... and why are you sitting in the back . I 've said that I'm not a driver . "

" I'm sitting in the front , and eventually you're going to make us crash . No thank you . I still want to live . " Jieun answer with sarcastic tone , and got busy with her ​​cat .

" YAA .... Aisshhh ... " Luhan just follow what Jieun says and got into his car . Along the way only the sounds of luhan sneezes that can hear.  while Jieun just looked at him with annoyed face .

***

Jieun approve requests of Luhan who kept asking her to put chocho , her cat in the backyard which also has a small but cozy cage to Chocho .She too not bear to see Luhan sneezing constantly .

She passed her days as normal , but every day after school she was always made a time to play with chocho . Glad to finally have a friend as well . Because of her father who didn’t like animals too, so Jieun  can’t have a pet.

Now she was playing with her cat in her home library . While Luhan who happened today is not going to work because his body was not feeling well . Just sit in front of the T V is lit . Bored but can’t do anything . he can’t come into play with Jieun and chocho while he is allergic to cat fur .

TTttiiiingg ....

The doorbell sounded . As soon as the maid opened the door to his guests. Luhan startled at a very familiar voice .

" Gege ... we came to see you . " Luhan rush for his friends . With panic face .

" What are you doing here " Luhan said in a tone of dislike .

" Gezzz my bro ... calm ... we just want to ... "

" Meooowww " Instantly they all startled to hear a voice from the right house . Luhan back sneezing . While the four friends gawking . Didn’t believe there is a cat in Luhan house.

" Chocho ... why are you so naughty . I told you not to go to the house ... you naughty cat . "

The fourth friends gawking again at the sight of a chubby girl crouching and scolding a cat .

" Gege ... are she is your wife ? . In fact she was nothing of Yoona .. she looks so ... " said Tao slipped . Make all eyes direct to him .

Jieun who heard the speech of men who have sinister face but have a soft voice could only widen her eyes , didn’t expect with her  eyesight .

Soon she walked away with choco that was on her arm . Ran to the library again .

" TAO .. ! " All shouted in unison at young man who are now frightened by the look of the hyung who looked at him sharply . Moreover the sight of  Luhan 's red face because angry. who he had never seen before .

"If you were not my friend . I'm sure by now your face is covered with wounds Tao . " Hiss Luhan with both hands gripping Tao collar shirt .

" You all go now ! ! ! ... and don’t ever come to this house again. " With so Luhan ran away leaving his four friends with feelings of guilt, especially Huang Zitao .

 

hehe.... chapter four for my lovely subbing.... thank you familywinerx, kpopiu, jullyo9,liliuena, widy93iu, miss-yuki, minrin98, sehun-lisp and other... you guys are so kind.... thank yooooouuuu.....