Get bullied

I Love You!, Whoever You Are

Didn’t feel the time goes by quickly, the time that Jieun was eager to avoid already has come . in this large space Jieun sit in the corner of the bed. she was nervous , afraid of what might happen next . But she always calms her mind to think ten months is not a long time . After ten months , she will start a new life which she hoped would be a lot better .

When she heard the knock on the door from the outside , she knew after this she will have a life that is more complicated than ever .

' Only ten months Jieun , you can do it ! '

***

After the wedding ceremony ended . Jieun and Luhan finally began to occupy the house that her father had prepared . Away from the crowds . As the request of Jieun .

Jieun and Luhan entered the big house that looks comfortable . Jieun smile knowing that her father had to design this house she shared with her ​​husband someday . In accordance with the house what Jieun want. Big but not a mansion . They walked to the second floor . Eager to get their rooms .

" I will occupy this room , you can occupy other rooms that you want . " Says Jieun after arriving at the front door .

" Nae ... " Answer Luhan with a tired voice .

After smoothing her clothes in closet that is in her room . Jieun just sitting on the balcony of her room . Looking at the beautiful scenery outside . And had no intention of going out of her room .

***

The days went on as usual for Jieun and Luhan . Jieun increasingly focus on school . And Luhan is still working at his father's company .

Almost every day they rarely cross paths , because Jieun who always leave school earlier than usual when she was still in her formerly school . She always went to school before Luhan woke up .

And spend the day just with the school , reading in the library and go to bed before Luhan come home from work . But it’s just the thought of Jieun  that her life is still remains as before even feel increasingly calm day with her changing schools and not have a friend . She thought it was much better , so she doesn’t need to attempt to conceal her identity .

Not with Luhan who feels his life is more interesting because felt the need to protecting someone that always keep trying to avoid him . Without the knowledge of Jieun , after work he always check Jieun on  her room before he slept .

But today is not like the usual, Luhan home earlier than usual . He sat on the couch with the TV on in front of him . waiting jieun to go home . Which he thought was home before he got home from work , but after asking the maid in the house that has not been seen Jieun go home . He thought maybe Jieun have extra classes in school .

Again , he glanced at the clock on the wall was painted peach shows at 9 pm . He felt there was something wrong with it . Eventually he walked to the kitchen to make sure, do Jieun  really not come home from school .

" Ahjuma , do you really do not see Jieun ? . " He asked the woman who was cleaning the kitchen appliances .

" Not Young master , but Ms. Jieun was never rang the bell to go home . she always opened the door by herself with a house key she always brought. So ahjuma also not too sure . " Replied the middle aged woman with a worry  face.

" All right , I 'll look for her . If Jieun home. You call me . "

" Nae.. young master . "

Luhan started to walk out of his house , walking around the house to look for Jieun while he told the bodyguard to look for Jieun at the place that might Jieun visit .

After much searching , and have not found Jieun . Luhan started walking back toward his house . Jieun might have gone home and Ahjuma forgotten to let him know .

He walked to Jieun’s room. Slowly he opened Jieun room and just see an empty room . He walked in , looked around the very neat room . There are several books on the desk. Luhan smiled remember Jieun who loved to read .

Instantly he hit his head slowly , cursing his stupidity . Why he didn’t think that place. Soon he walked out of the room, but his bodyguard briefly detained him .

" I'm sorry young master , but we still have not found Miss Jieun . We 've been looking at the scho ... "

" I already ​​know where she is . "

Luhan immediately continued on , down the stairs and walked to the back of his house which turned out to be a small building on the left of backyard .

After he arrived in front of the small building , he opened the door of the peach -painted . and meet a dark room . he walked in looking for the power switch which is not far from the door . Once the room lit, he circulated his views to the whole room . There are many books on the shelves are neatly lined up to be like a hallway . He walked slowly to find someone who'd make him worried.

Luhan smile found sleeping Jieun with her sit position as well as a book in her lap . He stepped closer to her . observed his wife who had fallen asleep despite the uncomfortable position . But when seen Jieun moving , Luhan turn round to the sound source that makes her sleep disturbed .

He saw the burly bodyguard who was standing outside the library . Not considering the bodyguard . Luhan put one hand behind her neck and another one below Jieun knees .  then lifted Jieun with one motion , now Jieun is on Luhan arm, and he walked out of the library .

" Young master I could bring Miss Jieun if you want . " Says one of his bodyguard. While Luhan just shook his head in reply . And went back to the house .

After lying Jieun down on the bed. Luhan put a blanket over her chubby body limited to the neck . And smiled at his wife who was sleeping with open . Soon he was out of the room after kissing her forehead and turned off her bedroom light .

***

Jieun opened her eyes as bothered by sunlight entering her room through a crack in the glass window drapery . Soon she sat on the bed and found her back and waist in pain .

" Ouchh ... my waist . Aisshhh , , , I must have fallen asleep in the library again . But I do not remember last night moved to the room ... " she said to herself . Do not want to take the headache she immediately walked to the washroom  and get ready to leave for school .

Today is a bad day for her because not only did she forget to bring a lunch . She also forget to bring a task that Song seonsangnim  had given .

Jieun walked out of her school , intend to buy an ice cream before returning home , but  before  she got in ice cream shop that not far from her school . Three tall girl approached her with a grim facial.

"You’re  Lee Jieun right ? " One of the girls who she believed was the lead of the three girls speak in a calm voice but can make Jieun gone goosebumps .

Jieun just stared quietly in front of the three girls who wear uniforms are used Jieun ever wear . Jieun just put a flat face , don’t want a third girl who dressed like a knows that there is little fear in her .

" Yaakk ... You ! . Are you dumb huh . You Jieun , the girl who had made ​​Sehun oppa coma ? . you're the girl who sent the bat to beat Sehun oppa isn’t it? "

' Tsc ... Sehun oppa ? . The flirtatious aunt who does not know themselves ! ' Scoff Jieun , but only a blank stare that she gave to the three girls in front of her .

" Haisshh ... let’s just beat her Sujin - aa ... " As soon as a friend of the girl who named Sujin said , Jieun had dragged by three girls to the quiet place and immediately grabbed her ,they  hit Jieun who desperately tried to defend herself . But still she got a lot of injuries on her body .

***

Jieun go home  by a cab , she doesn’t want if she boarded the bus , will make the passengers looked at her with weird or even disgust stare .

After she entered her house ,she immediately headed for her room . Do not want anyone to know if she was in the bully by old school friends .

' Friends ? . Tsc ... '

Jieun just use that time to sleep , feeling very tired after the day 's activities .

***

As usual Luhan check Jieun after coming home from work . and found a dark room , and the little he could see Jieun who has slept with a blanket covering almost her entire body .

Luhan just smiled and closed the door quietly and walked to his room .

***

Again Jieun had a bad day in school , the students who see weirdly atbher because of her bruises . also because she forgot to bring her lunch again .

And now when she should have been on the bus and go home , again she 's in drag to the quiet place and bullied by girls even more than yesterday . In fact, they deliberately took the eggs and flour to bully Jieun .

Jieun could only sigh, with this new routine .

This time she walked toward her house. she didn’t want to actually get a shout from taxi drivers because she makes his car smell .

Finally after much walking Jieun up in front of her home , she walked with a limping step . didn’t realize Luhan was sitting in front of the TV , Jieun just want to run up quckly to her room and take a bath . However her step stopped because the call of Luhan .

 

" What's wrong with your legs? . Why your step like that? "

" None of your business . " Jieun replied quietly .

" Hey ... I just wanted to be nice to you . I asked what's wrong with you ? " Ask Luhan ignore Jieun answered. And held Jieun arm  before Jieun take a step again .

Jieun little step back because the held by luhan is the part that injured by the girl hit.

Luhan who knows if Jieun in pain , immediately release his grip . And goes to face his wife . He was surprised to see Jieun face full of bruises. As well as a result of her hair who sticky by eggs also flour had girls throwing to her .

" Who did this ? " ask Luhan with cold voice . Jieun a bit surprised with Luhan cold voice who she had never heard of.

" I told you it’s not concern you . "

" It's my business because you are my wife . and I have a duty to keep my promise to your father to take care of you . "

" I can look after myself . "

" Yeah ... you can . " Luhan said with sarcastic tone . Then continued his speech again with a softer voice .

" At least let me treat the wound first . "

" No need , I can treat myself. "

" I forced you . Or do you want your own father who treat you ? " Instantaneous Jieun eyes dilated . She didn’t want her father to know . or the girls would also ending like Sehun. She didn’t want to make her dad be the bad man who is possessive .

" No you won’t . I'm going to shower. " Luhan smiled and nodded .

" Hmm , , , after shower go down and I will heal your wounds . "

***

After a long enough Luhan wait Jieun who don’t go down , finally Luhan walked up the stairs to Jieun room . There he saw Jieun who looked fresh after a bath , reading a book on her bed . Luhan shook his head didn’t believe with his wife's behavior .

" Why do not you come down ? "

" I'm tired . " Jieun replied briefly .

" Then why don’t you treat your wounds first? " Ask Luhan and walked over to Jieun bed.

" I don’t have . Okay ! .. " Jieun replied impatiently .

Luhan could only sigh seeing  Jieun stubbornness . And walked out of the room down the stairs looking for something in the cupboard and walked back to Jieun room.

" Now facing here . Let me treat your wounds . " Jieun who think Luhan were already gone and given up because of her stubbornness . just silent and continue reading her book .

" Or do you want your father who is treating your injuries ? "

" I can treat my wound myself . "

" It turns out you really want your father treat you right? . "

" Yaak ... " Jieun could only relented her face on Luhan, let Luhan treat the wound .

Luhan patiently clean up traces of blood are still stuck in her forehead with cotton that he gave anti- septic .

"Who did this to you ? . " Ask Luhan and put plaster in Jieun forehead slowly . But Jieun just silence , bear the pain on her face and arms . Are now being in bandages by Luhan .

" Or .. "

" Well .. why do you love to force me. You remember the agreement in the contract should not interfere with individual privacy . "

" Or .. "

" Aish ... this is the act of Sehun fangirl. are you satisfied now ? "said Jieun finally .

" Sehun . your ex boyfriend? "

" I'm sure you already know . do not need a lot to ask . "

" Then why don’t you talk to your father ? "

" And make the girls into a coma ? I don’t want to have a life that is more complicated than this . You finished? . You can get out of my room now . And I warn you not to tell this to my father . "Says Jieun quiet and shuts her up with a blanket .

Luhan look at Jieun , then walked out of the room with hardened jaws .

 

^^^ I'm back... I know I'm always back...kkkk

I hope you guys do not bore with me...hehe

pls give me your oppinion about this chapter.....

or I'll stop this story!.

 

kidding, I just too love LuhanIU to stop this story...hehe bipolar me. 

LuhanIU or MungU are same, my favorite couple.^_*