the harsh experience

I Love You!, Whoever You Are

Huh ... I sighed for the umpteenth time. When the person would come. I think my stomach has shrunk now because of hunger. Hah .. not possible. Well because I might not be skinny just because of not eating.

I'm now in a fancy restaurant to be said. And yeah, I feel I don’t deserve to be here when compared to other visitors. Not because I don’t have the money or because my clothes do not fit with this place. But it was because of me, because I'm a fat girl who is ugly and smelly says Sehun , nerd girl who only knows the book , plain girl who not attractive.

And also because I was Lee Jieun. Daughter of a big mafia in my country, korea.

 Well ... you didn’t hear it wrong, I was the kid of the mafia who in bullied ... funny isn’t it. But that was the past, and is actually not in the bully but it’s because I'm that stupid who into the trap of Oh Sehun, my ex-boyfriend. Cihh ... Say the word ex-boyfriend made me just want to throw up.

All great businessman knows clearly who my father was, might become the co-worker or an enemy of my father. And not just in korea father to be known, also other countries that have a business relationship with my father or not. I don’t know the exact about all it.  

And certainly they only know the father, and no one recognized me because of my father who was so good at hiding my identity from others. Not because my father was embarrassed to have children like me. It is impossible and unreasonable. In fact, my father loved me even more than he loves himself or all of his property. That's what my dad always told me since mom died. Yeah, I just have a father, and my mother died when I was still 6 years old.

And if you want to know why I'm here. It's all because of my father. Because I don’t have the heart to him who has repeatedly apologized to me for the mistakes he made. If you're curious what a mistake that my father made. I'll tell you, you could go if you're lazy to listen to my story but if you still want to know. Please refer to my story.

 

Flashback ON

"What do you want to tell me hunnie ..." I asked the boy in front of me. My lover Sehun.

"Cihh ...don’t ever call me with that disgusting name again." Says Sehun with sharp eyes that I had never seen before, because before he was always nice to me. I can just shut my mouth with my hands in shock.

With trembling voice I opened my mouth to answer his words.

"What is it… hunnie? “ I tried to hold his hand but he had already been waved his hand harshly. And shouting in front of my face.

"I SAID NEVER AGAIN CALL ME WITH THAT DISGUSTING NAME AGAIN, YOU HEARD !... Hey you all can come out now." Instantly the field  school which empty before had become crowded because so many students who appeared out of nowhere. All eyes turned toward me with a disgusted look.

I don’t know anything about all of this could just stay silent with my feet which are like jelly and trembled violently.

"Sehun Congratulations, you made it. You are the king of all women. Even girls like Jieun who only knew the book could you conquered. "Says a man who may be a friend of Sehun aloud. Now I'm starting to know where the direction of all of these events. I just object of betting Sehun and his friends.

 "Now you have know what the meaning of all this, right fat girl." Sehun started talking to me in a voice I know, sweet. But for the first time I really hated this voice.

"You are the object of our bet. Do you really think I'm going to like you. Fat girls who is ugly and smelly, the girl who only knows the book and also plain. You did not think I would actually like you right?” I can feel my hands are starting in pain because my fingers nails that pierced the palm of my hand. salty, I cried ... and pain. My heart is very sore. No one had ever done anything like this to me.

"Why are you crying chagiya ... Am I too harsh to you?. Ops ... sorry. But not sorry. "With a very sick heart I tilted my heavy head heavy glared at Sehun eyes.

"Hahahaha .... It's funny as hell. Are you making a documentary film? What you think I am?. ?. Do a fat girl who is ugly and smelly doesn’t have a heart ? . Oh Sehun , The king of all women heart . Well ... now I 've not had the heart and it's all because of you and your friends . The Fools who don’t know anything . You don’t know who I am . And I'm sure one day you will get the reward according to what you did to me. "By reciting all the words that I have in my thought I walked away leave the field, leaving everyone surprised at my reaction might not like what they expected.

I ran, and kept running. This time the weather was very sunny. And this fact made me even more angry. Because it looks like no one is in harmony with my life.

Ignoring the people who see me with a strange look. I kept running until I can no longer to stand.

***

Ughh ... my head very dizzy and all my organs also seemed to want to crumble. I tried to open my eyes. With great difficulty I finally opened my eyes, it turns out I've been in my own room. When recalling what had happened, my heart suddenly felt heavy and congested.

"Jieunnnie ... you wake up sweety?”'I tried to smile at the sight of my father who ran over to me and hugged me tightly.

I held back my tears that could fall anytime. But because of the warmth of a hug dad give,  makes me even more sad. I can’t.

And all I know now is I who wept so violently with gripping my father sleeve so tight. While my father was still hugging me. And give words to calm me down. Who still can’t make me stop crying.

Though I never experienced anything like this in my life. Although I do not have a mother, but I never lost the affection of a father. And always get the best from my father. I know my father is also very sad to see the child he loved in these circumstances. That night I cried until I fell asleep in my father big arm.

***

The next day I moved schools, and just focus on my study. No more a cheerful Jieun, no longer smiling Jieun only Jieun who has no heart. And I know my father was very worried to see me that way.

The next days I had to go to the supermarket because theice cream that I want out. As I began to queue up to pay for purchases at the cashier, the two girls behind me kept looking at me and whispering. Dumb girls, I can still hear your words you fool!

And how shocked I was, when I heard if Sehun now in a coma in the hospital because of actions of the janitor's father. From janitor father?. So, do they know that I was the child's father?. daughter of a mafia.

As soon as my turn to pay. I fled the supermarket after paying my purchases.

***

"Appppaaa.... "I cried after  open the big door. And walked straight toward the father's workplace is located.

"Appaaa .... What have you done?. Who told you to beat Sehun until him coma, "I asked panting with rage.

"Sweetie what are you talking about and who taught you to speak loudly to people older than you?." Ask my father pretend didn’t know anything.

"Appaa .... Honest to me. You are making Sehun coma, aren’t you ? "I asked again impatiently.

"Mmm ... I think the boy was already dead. It was a reward for him for making my most beloved daughter being sad and sick. Are you worrying that boy?. You may not still like him, right Jieun?. "

"No dad, I don’t like him anymore. But you should not try to murder people. Moreover, people who have links with me. Now all my old school children know that I was the child's mafia, perhaps now the enemy father had started after me. "And I said, as calmly as possible.

"No, they're just guessing. And you just relax my Jieun no one will know if you are the child of  the mafia. And you still can still live your life as usual. You know I'm not possible to put you in a dangerous condition my sweetie. "

"Still, you had left me very disappointed. This is not what I want .... "That way I get out of the room and  entered my room and not come out again afterwards.

The days went by, my father still apologizing from me. Despite repeatedly  I say I've forgiven him. But still he was always a look of guilt when seeing me. And like the other kids. I feel not bear him.

"Dad, stop feeling guilty. I've already forgiven you. " I said whenwe were having dinner together at a fancy restaurant owned by a business associate father. He specifically took the time just to have dinner with me. As an apology.

"Not before you get back into the past Jieun." Dad replied stubbornly.

"I didn’t change dad. I still the past Jieun. Jieun who a fat, ugly, smelly and nerdy. "I replied in a small voice at the end of the sentence. But I guess my father heard my last sentence because I can see both his hands gripping the knife and fork very tight.

"It's not the past Jieun. Jieun who had never looked at herself as low as it is. "Dad replied softly. While I can only bite my lower lip feeling guilty.

"Dad, please stop this. I will do whatever you want me to do as long as you didn’t feel guilty anymore. " I said, hoped that this would make her stop feeling guilty.

"Really,." When I heard a different tone of dad voice that was more cheerful  over I passionately  nodded in reply

"Well, then you should be willing to marry the son of a friend's father, who was very father could trust to take care of you."

"MWOOO???." What I just hear. Married?. At my age that is still 17 years old?

"You're not kidding. For what I'm getting married at my age who are still very young. What about school?. "I asked with a tone of disbelief.

"Because I  thought it was the most appropriate way to get you back into the past Jieun."

"But dad, what if the person I'm married do not want this marriage, and it will make me more sad?."

"Then I'm also going to make both his arms and legs broken. Calm Jieun you shouldn’t this too tense. You guys meet first. After that you and he could consider it. Will continue your marriage or not. "dan explained.

"But why must marry, dad ..."

"In order for you to recover from your  inferiority complex."

Flashback OFF

"Are you miss Jieun?" Suddenly my thought  stopped when a voice interrupts by greeting me. When I look up at the person who just said earlier.I could feel the pounding of my heart seemed to stop. Then  go back. I still remained silent staring the pretty I mean handsome looking man in front of me. I was surprised not because of his good looks but because of him. I guess similar to Sehun jerk.

"Nae." Finally I have a voice too. While the man in front of me just smiled sweetly and began to sit in the empty chair.

"Introduce me Xi Luhan, your future husband?."

first chapter for you all guy. pls do subscribing and leave a comment for mmeehhh..... annyyyeeeooonngg....