Missing Her

Runaway Daughter

Credits: Thanking LeeMi's Graphic Shop  for their A-MA-ZING posters and background! Thanks so much for making me one and I really love it!

 

~*~*~*~

 

Two weeks went by as Seul Mi was walking around Manhattan. She spent a thousand that she took with her from home and five hundred was left. She had to get more cash and the only way is to get a job. She was determined to get one. She wasnt going to think that she made a mistake because so far she didnt. She met the iest guy, she felt freedom and she was feeling what a normal life is like.

 

-------------------

 

Hyun Joong was still thinking of her. Han Seul Mi. He sighed. He missed her even though he knew her for few hours. It was enough to know her. He didnt tell his family about her because he knew what a big deal they would make of it. Not about her but about him. Going on a plane with a stranger isnt something hes used to. But when his cousin begged him to take her friend he just couldnt say no.

 

Hey, Hyun Joong! a voice broke him out of his thoughts. He looked up from his desk to his best friend and his PA, Lee Min Ho. Whats up, man?

 

Nothing, Hyun Joong sighed.

 

Min Ho frowned. Are you sure? I mean after you came back from Japan youve been distracted lately.

 

Im fine, he assured his friend.

 

He wasnt going to tell anyone about this wonderful woman that he met because they always made the women he likes seem like a . They would never like the women he likes, more like the opposite ones. They wont like the fact that shes poor as well, which was the biggest disappointment. They want his woman to be rich and have a figure like a super model. His family still went on about his last girlfriend who he had broken off with. They were demanding to know who that other woman was.

 

Are you going to tell me what happened back in Korea? Min Ho asked tired of asking the same question everyday.

 

Theres nothing to tell, and that was Hyun Joongs answer every time.

 

Min Ho sighed giving up. Fine, whatever…” he was interrupted by the riot from outside Hyun Joongs office. Both of them looked at each other then at the door. Hyun Joongs receptionist, Cecilia barged in with Kristy his secretary in pursuit. They were both glaring at each other as they stopped in front of his desk. Min Ho was in between them sitting on the chair.

 

What is going on here? Hyun Joong demanded standing up.

 

Tell her you love me, Kristy cried out.

 

Hyun Joong was shocked with what she just said. He was more shocked when Cecilia argued with her.

 

You are mine right, Hyun Joong? she smiled at him sweetly.

 

Hyun Joong looked from one to another. What in the world are you two on about? he roared. This is a working environment not somewhere you two can fight in.

 

But Hyun Joong, Cecilia pouted. Just tell her you and I are an item.

 

Hyun Joong glared at her. No I wont, he yelled. Kristy grinned at Cecilia. Hyun Joong noticed that and turned to her. That doesnt mean Im with you. That wiped the grin off her face. You two are my employees and I dont have any intention of going personal with you two. The two of them protested. I want both of you to hand in your resume and go and pack your stuff, he ordered.

 

No, please dont, Kristy cried. I love you.

 

No, Cecilia shrieked. I love you. Dont do this to us.

 

Hyun Joong looked at Min Ho. He understood and grabbed hold of both Kristys and Cecilias hand and dragged them out of the office. But he wasnt getting it easy. They were swearing, screaming and bruising him.

 

Hyun Joong sighed and flopped back on his chair. He had just lost his secretary and receptionist in one day. He had to find one fast. Min Ho came back few minutes later and sat back on the chair. He groaned. He had a scratch on his face.

 

You should have that checked, Hyun Joong advised.

 

Min Ho ignored that. The Security guards took over, he informed him. He touched the scratch. Then wished he hadnt. It stung. Theyre watching them pack their things and then theyll be escorted out of the building.

 

Why do these things happen to me? he groaned.

 

Why doesnt anything like that happen to me? Min Ho moaned.

 

Hey if you want my life style, please feel free to take it, Hyun Joong wanted to practically throw it at him.

 

Min Ho shook his head passing the offer. Ill get back to work, he stood up. Guess I have to make an advertisement for a secretary and a receptionist.

 

He walked out of the office groaning every step. Kristy had stomped on his foot while Cecilia stomped on the other. Thanks, Hyun Joong called out behind him. He waved not turning.

 

Hyun Joong went back to his work but Seul Mis face kept popping up on his head, which distracted him. If he didnt see her again hed go crazy.

 

He went home that evening to find his mother sitting in the living room waiting for him. He groaned inwardly. He didnt want to have another argument with her. And it was always about what happened in Korea. In her eyes he changed. He didnt see much difference in himself. All he does is zone out thinking of her.

 

Son, his mother spoke. Come and sit down.

 

Hyun Joong reluctantly walked over and sat opposite her. He stared at her bracing himself in what was going to come out her mouths.

 

Angelina called, his mother told him. She was calling you but she couldnt get through.

 

Angelina was the girl he dumped back in Korea. She had spread rumours that she dumped him because she found him making out with some next girl although half of it was true. What she didnt know was that he was going to dump her anyways before he left. She had been calling him earlier in the morning but he screened her calls not wanting to talk to her.

 

She is willing to forgive you, his mother carried on.

 

Hyun Joong pulled a face. What makes you think I want her? he laughed.

 

His mother was taken aback. Really? his mother gasped. Dont you want her back?

 

No, he replied in disgust. He didnt have to tell his mother his love life. He was a grown man and he could take care of himself. The only reason he was still staying with her was because his mother would always throw a fit every time he mentions it. Mother, I came home to relax now after the hard work, he informed. I had a rough day losing a receptionist and a secretary at the same time. Now if youll excuse me…”

 

He didnt wait for her to answer. He got up and stalked out the room. He climbed the stairs two at a time and got to his room. Once inside his room he fell backwards on his bed. He crossed his legs on the knee and crossed his arm at the back of his head.

 

His thoughts wandered back on the first encounter with Seul Mi. She was one particular woman. She climbed inside his limousine not knowing who he was. He first had assumed that she got in because she knew he was a rich guy and wanted him. He then thought against it when she didnt show she knew him. For some reason he believed her when she said that.

 

He had been arguing with her over the limousine and she ended up saying she didnt own one! She then kisses him! It was a great kiss, he had to admit but he was really annoyed that Angelina disturbed them.

 

When he thought hed never see her again he sees her in the airport. She winked at him! No girls would actually flirt with him like she does. She wasnt flinging herself on him like the others do. She was different. And he liked it.

 

He loved the conversation they had in the plane. She asked him personal questions. He didnt mind them. If it were some other girl he would have told her to mind her own business. He remembered while he was working on his spreadsheet in the plane he couldnt help but stare at her. She looked so innocent while she slept. She looked beautiful when wasnt opening and closing.

 

He touched his lips when the thought of their second kiss flashed in his mind. She kissed him unrepentantly. He wasnt used to women like her. He could get used to her kisses though.

 

Did you know his a great kisser?

 

He laughed. She said he was a great kisser to his girlfriend! He sighed. He really missed her. He never knew he would. She was a wild woman! A wild woman wasnt his type. He wondered where she was.